Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Mac Diarmada

I'd take the Proud Boys against Antifa all day long.

Some nice videos online from DC last night. Antifa getting their **** pushed in.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nj27

Proud Boys are pretty great tbh fairly chad and alpha.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

nj27 wrote: »
    Proud Boys are pretty great tbh fairly chad and alpha.

Nothing says alpha like hiding in a group wearing camouflage......

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nj27

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Nothing says alpha like hiding in a group wearing camouflage......

They're basically Green Berets bro

nj27 wrote: »
    They're basically Green Berets bro

Ah yeah, Jim from accounts who bought a hunting rifle in Walmart is l33t.......

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

What'd y'all think of the Antifa guys?

The idea, fine
    Punching white supremacists, fine.

Using it as a cover to loot and destroy, bitch move.

Commie scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

The modern day Brownshirts!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

The idea, fine
    Punching white supremacists, fine.

^^
    There we go.

• Advertisement

^^
    There we go.

Yep, I've got no issues with punching nazis......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Green berets bro icon14.png

Billy Mays wrote: »

Green berets bro icon14.png

"it's blood in, blood out"
    "but I just bought this sweet black and yellow Fred perry"
    "okay, love tap in, don't crease the polo though"

America cries that these boys didn't lead the charge into iwo jima.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭Nermal

Having to pick which mob we would prefer to own the streets is a sign that law enforcement is not being allowed to do it's job.

Why? The nazis were never enemies of the Irish. The so called anti fascist brits were though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Weak when alone
    Weak in numbers
    Pick easy targets and attacking from behind
    Highly unemployable in real life so relying on a system they hate so much for social welfare payments so they dont starve to death
    Claim to be anti fascist but want to force their opinions on anyone who doesn't agree with them
    Communists

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Here's the problem with that idea.......Antifa and the left see anybody who doesn't agree with them as 'Nazis'.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Antifa have changed the definition of "Nazi" from "murdering Jews" to "not left leaning" so as to excuse their reign of terror on the general populace.
    I think we can change the definition of "molester" to fit Antifa so they can be punched back.
    Considering the high percentage of them being child molesters I don't think it will be very hard.

Punch a molester, no-one will have issue with that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

statesaver wrote: »
    Where is all the money BLM got ?

Have they opened school, colleges, uni, grants. Where the money at?

Are you asking the question in absence of doing your own research or are you asking the question as if to suggest something is amiss?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

When will they start addressing black on black crimes and homicides?
    Probably not much money in it I suppose.
    Conman group

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

statesaver wrote: »
    Where is all the money BLM got ?

Have they opened school, colleges, uni, grants. Where the money at?
    BBC has a piece on it
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53284611
    During the global anti-racism protests in the wake of George Floyd's death, corporations, celebrities and regular people chose to show support for the cause with donations eventually totalling billions of dollars. What comes next?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭DeadHand

There aren’t any answers in that article, it only tells us what we know already: that the BLM has received oceans of money and it still seems to be a mystery where it has all gone.

Interesting to note that the Muslim charity mentioned was struggling in part because of the economic/infrastructural damage caused by BLM/Antifa looting and rioting. They were helped by private donors, not the mysteriously frugal BLM specifically.

I suppose one shouldn’t expect financial transparency from a revolutionary grouping (even one supported so handsomely by the mainstream). Having said that, I do get the feeling that private bank accounts are swelling as I type.

Why do you think violence is a solution?

If they are committing a crime, call the police. There are laws. Incitement to violence. Actual violence.

If they hold an opinion you don't like, that is not a crime, and is no reason to punch someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

biko wrote: »
    Antifa have changed the definition of "Nazi" from "murdering Jews" to "not left leaning" so as to excuse their reign of terror on the general populace.
    What about Donald Trumps own secretary of defense, a lifelong republican, equating him and his followers to the rise of the nazis, would you lump him in with Antifa too?

The Den, The Dell was Southamptons old ground.;)

Milwall fans wouldnt have the best reputation to be fair, in fact they have a history of having some of the worst hooligans , the Millwall Bushwackers were notorious.
    Their fans booing will only help BLM.

This taking the knee rubbish has to stop though , how long more are the Premier League going to continue with it .

It's gotten to the stage where when you ask for politics to be removed from sport, it automatically makes you a right wing bigot.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that you set a dangerous precedent and open the door to all sorts of demands from the various grievance groups etc.

I struggle to swallow the idea that racism has gotten worse than it was 10 years ago. In 2010 I don't remember hearing anything about it. It feels like we were living in a simpler time as recently as that.

What about Donald Trumps own secretary of defense, a lifelong republican, equating him and his followers to the rise of the nazis, would you lump him in with Antifa too?
    It helps when you support your accusations using sources.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

biko wrote: »
    It helps when you support your accusations using sources.
    Here's the full text for you as written by Mattis himself, I trust you will get back to me as to what your take on lifelong Republicans equating Trump ism to Nazism is. https://www.npr.org/2020/06/04/869262728/read-the-full-statement-from-jim-mattis

And while we're at it, do you you think Trump having white supremacists in key advisory roles maybe fuelled this somewhat? Including holding onto these white supremacists even when they were outed? https://www.npr.org/2019/11/26/783047584/leaked-emails-fuel-calls-for-stephen-miller-to-leave-white-house

Mattis says
    Instructions given by the military departments to our troops before the Normandy invasion reminded soldiers that "The Nazi slogan for destroying us ... was 'Divide and Conquer.'
    Our American answer is 'In Union there is Strength.'" We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis — confident that we are better than our politics.

Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us.
    I suppose this can be construed as he feels that if Trump isn't actively trying to unite the American people then he is trying to divide it, and therefore he is using the same tactic as Mattis were told in WW2 was a Nazi slogan.

I hope Mattis knows it's really an old Roman slogan "divide et impera". He should know.

So your point about Antifa calling opponents nazis is that Mattis said because Trump wasn't uniting people (his words) then everyone are nazis?

I suppose the Dems crying Russian spy for 4 years hasn't helped uniting the people either. Doesn't that make them nazis?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Woke culture is what is making people feel divided in America, let's hope this nonsense dies off quickly before it becomes cancer here in Europe too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Christy42 wrote: »
    Just a few hate crimes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1251050.

Plus the bomb threats found credible to shut off electors. As you say, different type of protest.

Cute. You have a short memory

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5658065/churches-burned-black-lives-matter-protests/

"Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King urged demonstrators to "tear" down Jesus Christ statues and murals because he said they are "a form of white supremacy" on Twitter"

Advertisement