Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

I've seen this doing the rounds. I'm not sure about the veracity.

ZGxL10s8.jpeg

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

TomTomTim wrote: »
    I've seen this doing the rounds. I'm not sure about the veracity.

ZGxL10s8.jpeg

No idea if that is authentic or not. The courts won't have to deal with fake sh1t though as they'll have official reports to examine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Wouldn't fancy being a juror on that case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

BattleCorp wrote: »
    No idea if that is authentic or not. The courts won't have to deal with fake sh1t though as they'll have official reports to examine.

Newspapers were reporting fatal levels of fentanyl. You'd expect they'd do their research.

I was watching the jury selection, there were some very nervous candidates.

• Advertisement

I was watching the jury selection, there were some very nervous candidates.

I would love to be on that jury

This is actually live

Newspapers were reporting fatal levels of fentanyl. You'd expect they'd do their research.

What might be fatal to you and me might not be fatal to someone with a history of substance abuse. Who knows, maybe the level of fentanyl in Floyd's system would have killed you or me and not him because his tolerance may have built up over the years.

It's a fairly technical case and I think the battle of the doctors is where it will stand or fall.

My fear is that people will want a head on a stick so it's possible that the police officers won't get a fair trial. As we can see from the last couple of pages, at least one person on here wouldn't be capable of being a juror as they have the officer tried and convicted already.

Supposing the jurors acquit the police officers, do you think the jurors would be safe? Being on that jury is a poisonous task.

What might be fatal to you and me might not be fatal to someone with a history of substance abuse. Who knows, maybe the level of fentanyl in Floyd's system would have killed you or me and not him because his tolerance may have built up over the years.

It's a fairly technical case and I think the battle of the doctors is where it will stand or fall.

My fear is that people will want a head on a stick so it's possible that the police officers won't get a fair trial. As we can see from the last couple of pages, at least one person on here wouldn't be capable of being a juror as they have the officer tried and convicted already.

Also jurors will be in fear of intimidation/ having their homes destroyed if they say innocent.

• Advertisement

Supposing the jurors acquit the police officers, do you think the jurors would be safe? Being on that jury is a poisonous task.

If, when presented with the available evidence, they find the police innocent, I would expect them to be safe if everything BLM supporters have said is correct.

However, I doubt their motives and would predict that they would be in fear.

So even before the trial and evidence is presented, its quite obvious that supporters of the BLM movement have no issue with jurors being intimidated once they get the result they want.

Seems like a movement people should be behind alright.

Fentanyl is killing loads of heroin addicts because it is so insanely strong. Super easy to overdose.

If, when presented with the available evidence, they find the police innocent, I would expect them to be safe if everything BLM supporters have said is correct.

However, I doubt their motives and would predict that they would be in fear.

So even before the trial and evidence is presented, its quite obvious that supporters of the BLM movement have no issue with jurors being intimidated once they get the result they want.

Seems like a movement people should be behind alright.

They certainly don't view justice in the way that many of us would. Justice to them is getting the outcome that they want regardless of evidence, which of course is injustice.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 919 ✭✭✭wicklowstevo

very much a show trial for the media and powers that be,

the cop is screwed regardless of the facts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

In an ideal world, a fair criminal justice system would be able to handle threats made to jurors without being compromised. There are potential jurors that have been called in the George Floyd case who said that they were terrified of being doxxed and their families threatened if they served on the jury. They are all afraid of violent BLM/Anita filth making their lives living hell. Thats what terrorists do. I don't know why there wasn't a court order to keep jurors anonymous specifically for this case.

The threats may be violent, but they’ll mostly be peaceful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Don't matter what happens, the blame lies with the whites.

image.png

https:// twitter. com/PotatoHamps/status/1369552788447977473?s=20

You guessed it, has links in profile to BLM and Cash.me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,366 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

biko wrote: »

image.png

The elephant in the room being that anyone using rhetoric like that is quite simply a racist.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭BensMixed

biko wrote: »

Is she a celebrity? She looks quite young.

Not sure you should be using her as the patron saint of BLM but hey that's just my opinion

BensMixed wrote: »
    Is she a celebrity? She looks quite young...

Not sure you should be using her as the patron saint of BLM but hey that's just my opinion

Why? Her mindset is an accurate reflection of the movement. It's not some love driven organization that wants to heal racial relations, it's the opposite.

Why? Her mindset is an accurate reflection of the movement. It's not some love drive organization that wants to heal racial relations, it's the opposite.

It's all about sowing discord and destabilising society.

• Advertisement

I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.
    Even Jesus hates Marxists.

Why? Her mindset is an accurate reflection of the movement. It's not some love drive organization that wants to heal racial relations, it's the opposite.

I suppose we differ on our standards. That looks like a random teenager on twitter who doesn't seem to even use proper punctuation when typing. I wouldn't hold someone like that up as a paragon of a decentralized political and social movement but lets agree to disagree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

She's not a patron saint nor a paragon.
    She's just someone who is part of something bigger and for some reason she has got it into her mind that you should hate whites even if whites have been nice to you.

And the post has thousands of likes.

How did that happen? How did she think it's ok to post racist posts like that? What changed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭Sand

nullzero wrote: »
    The elephant in the room being that anyone using rhetoric like that is quite simply a racist.

No, they're anti-white. It has to be identified for what it is.
    I suppose we differ on our standards. That looks like a random teenager on twitter who doesn't seem to even use proper punctuation when typing. I wouldn't hold someone like that up as a paragon of a decentralized political and social movement but lets agree to disagree.

How about BLM activist Ariel Robinson?

Despite her social media being consumed with anti-white racial animus she was inexplicably allowed to foster a 3 year old white girl, Victoria, who she has now been charged with beating to death. Victoria's biological family have stated that they believed the abuse of Victoria went on for a long period of time and that she suffered dramatic weight loss in the 'care' of this BLM activist.

Also there is Susan Rosenberg who sat on the board of a group that handled funding for BLM. She is a convicted terrorist who bombed the Capitol Building in 1983. An actual incident of domestic terrorism rather than the media hysteria from earlier this year.

How about the BLM supporters who shot dead a young white woman, Jessica Doty-Whitaker, because she dared to say all lives matter?

How about Micah Xavier Johnson, a BLM supporter who murdered 5 cops in Dallas back in 2016?

About the BLM activists who for months blocked roads and dragged people out of cars and trucks to beat them? Or burned down cities?

And as the Kenosha shootings showed, if you pick 3 guys out of a BLM rally at random you're going to find an improbably high ratio of convicted felons, sex offenders and pedophiles.

BLM's has venerated GF who by all accounts wasn't a good person. Is any surprise a movement with a moral compass like that is supported by terrible people? They don't have plausible deniability.

Sand wrote: »

Despite her social media being consumed with anti-white racial animus she was inexplicably allowed to foster a 3 year old white girl, Victoria, who she has now been charged with beating to death. Victoria's biological family have stated that they believed the abuse of Victoria went on for a long period of time and that she suffered dramatic weight loss in the 'care' of this BLM activist.

Also there is Susan Rosenberg who sat on the board of a group that handled funding for BLM. She is a convicted terrorist who bombed the Capitol Building in 1983. An actual incident of domestic terrorism rather than the media hysteria from earlier this year.

How about the BLM supporters who shot dead a young white woman, Jessica Doty-Whitaker, because she dared to say all lives matter?

How about Micah Xavier Johnson, a BLM supporter who murdered 5 cops in Dallas back in 2016?

About the BLM activists who for months blocked roads and dragged people out of cars and trucks to beat them? Or burned down cities?

And as the Kenosha shootings showed, if you pick 3 guys out of a BLM rally at random you're going to find an improbably high ratio of convicted felons, sex offenders and pedophiles.

BLM's has venerated GF who by all accounts wasn't a good person. Is any surprise a movement with a moral compass like that is supported by terrible people? They don't have plausible deniability.

They are just exploiting black issues to further their poisonous ideology.

Sand wrote: »

Is it now my turn to rattle off crimes committed by white people? White cops? I see quite a few of the regulars in these threads who care so deeply about crime have nothing to say in the thread about the white cop murdering that girl in London. Quite disgusting.

Is it now my turn to rattle off crimes committed by white people? White cops? I see quite a few of the regulars in these threads who care so deeply about crime have nothing to say in the thread about the white cop murdering that girl in London. Quite disgusting.

In that thread, plenty of us have posted our condolences. It's not a contentious issue and there is no support for the policeman who has been arrested. There is no real discussion and the lack of input on that thread is down to everyone already saying what I was feeling and there is no argument.

That's a very weak argument you have there. And disgusting that you are bringing race into that tragic situation

In that thread, plenty of us have posted our condolences. It's not a contentious issue and there is no support for the policeman who has been arrested. There is no real discussion and the lack of input on that thread is down to everyone already saying what I was feeling and there is no argument.

That's a very weak argument you have there. And disgusting that you are bringing race into that tragic situation

None of the regulars who constantly post about crimes by "foreigners" have posted in that thread. Why are you lying about that?

None of the regulars who constantly post about crimes by "foreigners" have posted in that thread. Why are you lying about that?

Why would these people post in that thread? It wasn't a foreigner? They had nothing further to add to the conversation? I don't speak for them, whoever "they" are. You seem to have a good knowledge of posters history considering how "new" you are to the site...welcome.

I've seen plenty of people who aren't a fan of BLM post there.

• Advertisement

Why would these people post in that thread? It wasn't a foreigner? They had nothing further to add to the conversation? I don't speak for them, whoever "they" are.

I've seen plenty of people who aren't a fan of BLM post there.

Exactly my point. They don't care about crime per say. They only care about it when it's committed by "foreigners". You think the usual suspects wouldn't be all over that thread if the cop was black?

Advertisement