Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,876 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I'm sure their heart is in the right place.

Their brain sure ain't though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, has been accused by Bill White, the CEO of the Buckhead City Committee, of ignoring soaring crime in Buckhead and presiding over a demoralized and underfunded Atlanta police department as crime is rising in the suburb. The Buckhead City Committee look to secede from the city after a father-of-three was shot twice while jogging. I do not blame them in the slightest as every democrat-run state/city are showing the same pattern regarding to rising crime.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9698789/Wealthy-Atlanta-suburb-Buckhead-files-divorce-city-amid-rising-crime.html

This is horrifying to watch. The big sister shielding her little sister got me. No doubt this will scar them psychologically. This clip illustrates complete disregard shown for life in general and that even hesitation is not shown when children are in direct harm.

Black lives did not matter is this case. Maybe burn down and thrash another city might get the message through ?

https://twitter.com/PIX11News/status/1405928349311057922

• Registered Users Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, has been accused by Bill White, the CEO of the Buckhead City Committee, of ignoring soaring crime in Buckhead and presiding over a demoralized and underfunded Atlanta police department as crime is rising in the suburb. The Buckhead City Committee look to secede from the city after a father-of-three was shot twice while jogging. I do not blame them in the slightest as every democrat-run state/city are showing the same pattern regarding to rising crime.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9698789/Wealthy-Atlanta-suburb-Buckhead-files-divorce-city-amid-rising-crime.html

Are they still busy trying to prosecute the police in the Rashad Brooks killing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

What a way to celebrate the Juneteenth holiday by twerking on an ambulance that's treating people that've been shot in a mass shooting

Cops shot a black person = riot

Black person shots another black person = let's twerk .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9711161/Female-mob-TWERK-ambulance-crowd-celebrating-Juneteenth-scene-shooting.html

https://twitter.com/Anthea06274890/status/1406897114639175681?s=20

• Advertisement

What a way to celebrate the Juneteenth holiday by twerking on an ambulance that's treating people that've been shot in a mass shooting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9711161/Female-mob-TWERK-ambulance-crowd-celebrating-Juneteenth-scene-shooting.html

It's laughably disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Disgusting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭randd1

Classy. Just classy.

As they say, black lives don't really matter to black lives matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

randd1 wrote: »
    Classy. Just classy.

You have to feel for the paramedics in that instance. It’s a scenario not dissimilar to when you take the Land Rover, through the safari park and get surrounded you have to bide your time as it proves very difficult to get out

Bobblehats wrote: »
    You have to feel for the paramedics in that instance. It’s a scenario not dissimilar to when you take the Land Rover, through the safari park and get surrounded you have to bide your time as it proves very difficult to get out

Sure who hasnt twerked on top of an ambulance while paramedics are trying to save a gun victims life . I'm confident in saying that my goldfish has more brain cells than everyone in that entire video .

• Advertisement

Is there not a pair copulating, using the ambulance for stability?
    I have not idea what’s going on there, nor do I wish to all I know is it’s fast becoming my mission to uphold common decency and not have it spread to the rest of humanity.

Seen the video it's fairly graphic , loads of people around and not a bother to the bloke who executed the two of them . Everyone , even the people who weren't involved legged it , not one person went over to help they just left them to bleed out on the street ... I think there's no hope for society in parts in America

Apparently, they mistook the flag, thinking it was something else altogether but I haven't read anything officially to confirm. Either way, it doesn't justify murder and no one deserves their life snuffed out like that

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    We need to make sure that this kind of stuff doesn't pick up in Europe too

Yea I’d recommend we prioritise what we keep out of Ireland; at least can’t be giving that the climate to establish itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Italians wont bend the knee at upcoming soccer match against Austria
    Finally someone growing a pair and standing up for common sense

https://twitter.com/_GIFN/status/1408418570657222658

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Why does he even have to explain ! It’s a choice

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mic 1972 drag this thread off topic again and it's a threadban

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Cordell wrote: »
    You mean things like justiceforgeorge, taking the knee, holding whites hostage in a store?

One of these is not like the other. See who can spot it.

This is horrifying to watch. The big sister shielding her little sister got me. No doubt this will scar them psychologically. This clip illustrates complete disregard shown for life in general and that even hesitation is not shown when children are in direct harm.

Black lives did not matter is this case. Maybe burn down and thrash another city might get the message through ?

https://twitter.com/PIX11News/status/1405928349311057922

What point are you trying to make with this? We have an incident of an armed black man shooting at another man while there are black children present. This is a terrible thing for sure but it does not negate the entire BLM movement. Sorry. No.
    How many of the school shooting in recent history were carried out by white males where the actual target is children? Almost all of them. By your rational white people shouldn't expect for their kids to come home from school every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭Cordell

iamstop wrote: »
    One of these is not like the other. See who can spot it.

They're all consequences of racism.
    Racism against whites, to be more specific.

Fail. You need to look again and really try little Cordell, you can do this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭Cordell

Thanks, but I don't need to do anything. If you need to say something, just say it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

iamstop wrote: »
    What point are you trying to make with this? We have an incident of an armed black man shooting at another man while there are black children present. This is a terrible thing for sure but it does not negate the entire BLM movement. Sorry. No.
    How many of the school shooting in recent history were carried out by white males where the actual target is children? Almost all of them. By your rational white people shouldn't expect for their kids to come home from school every day.
    A lot of videos posted in this thread have nothing to do with BLM

It's just a dumping ground for clips of black people up to no good that appear on certain poster's Twiitter feeds

Billy Mays wrote: »
    A lot of videos posted in this thread have nothing to do with BLM

It's just a dumping ground for clips of black people up to no good that appear on certain poster's Twiitter feeds

I posted up a video of them all twerking on an ambulance, where paramedics were treating 6 people at the scene of a mass shooting . It just highlights how little they care if its a black on black crime . If a cop had shot one of the victims , would they be twerking and shaking their ass on top of an ambulance , like hell they would . There was a BLM protest for a drug dealer the other night who got caught with a gun , crack and weed in his car . He resisted arrest and the cops got fairly physical with him but he wasn't killed . You'd think that a community that suffers a lot from gun and drug violence would be happy to get gangsters off the street ..... Obviously not

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

I posted up a video of them all twerking on an ambulance, where paramedics were treating 6 people at the scene of a mass shooting . It just highlights how little they care if its a black on black crime . If a cop had shot one of the victims , would they be twerking and shaking their ass on top of an ambulance , like hell they would . There was a BLM protest for a drug dealer the other night who got caught with a gun , crack and weed in his car . He resisted arrest and the cops got fairly physical with him but he wasn't killed . You'd think that a community that suffers a lot from gun and drug violence would be happy to get gangsters off the street ..... Obviously not

Who is they? Black people are individuals, they aren't all one hive mind.

BLM is wrong because some people are twerking? So other black people can't protest violence by a state force because scumy black people exist.

There are many reasons to disagree with BLM and their methods. People twerking on an ambulance has absolutely nothing to do with BLM.

The thread is literally black people are bad. Therefore they have no right to complain about the police. Look look another bad black person.

Who is they? Black people are individuals, they aren't all one hive mind.

BLM is wrong because some people are twerking? So other black people can't protest violence by a state force because scumy black people exist.

There are many reasons to disagree with BLM and their methods. People twerking on an ambulance has absolutely nothing to do with BLM.

The thread is literally black people are bad. Therefore they have no right to complain about the police. Look look another bad black person.

No I merely pointed out the hypocrisy with the movement , take BLM activist Sasha Johnson who was shot at a party , not one of the 30 people at the party helped the police in anyway. Why is that ? If the shooter was white they'd be falling over each other to talk to the police . The irony of it all is she screams about racism and defunding the police , she gets shot by someone her own colour and the police catch the shooter, through no help from her friends , Hypocrisy at its finest .

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Necro wrote: »
    Mic 1972 drag this thread off topic again and it's a threadban

Mod

For the benefit of a few posters, posts were deleted as part of above mod note.

Please don't drag threads off topic by doing a roll call of whose were caught up in the clean up.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

George's brother Philonise Floyd: ‘Not just black lives matter, all lives matter’.
    https://politics406.com/not-just-black-lives-matter-all-lives-matter-says-george-floyds-brother-after-chauvin-sentencing/

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭JuanBerrosa

randd1 wrote: »
    Classy. Just classy.

As they say, black lives don't really matter to black lives matter.

Exactly, it's only when the black life fits a narrative - ie white cop being the perpetrator

biko wrote: »
    George's brother Philonise Floyd: ‘Not just black lives matter, all lives matter’.
    https://politics406.com/not-just-black-lives-matter-all-lives-matter-says-george-floyds-brother-after-chauvin-sentencing/

Yeah but that type of black opinion doesn't matter.

• Advertisement

This is one of the most blatant examples of white fragility you'll find.
    You feel personally attacked by someone taking a knee? Pathetic. I feel bad for you.

Advertisement