Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

What are you talking about? Am I not allowed go to bed?

Who said you cant? i was refering to the post you deliberately ignored. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,674 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Cupatae wrote: »
    Who said you cant? i was refering to the post you deliberately ignored. ;)

I didn't deliberately ignore anything, but, if you think I am keeping track of threads to make sure I respond to every post then I have some bad news for you.

You are really going out of your way to prove you haven't the capacity to understand that there may be different ways of doing things.

Or should more and more money be given to police, more and more prisons built as murders increase and the clearance rate drops?

That has been tried. It hasn't worked.

There maybe different ways of doing things, but the way your suggesting is pretty moronic, and will lead to a worse state of society. Before you ask why ive already outlined it in a post you ignored,

But why dont they defund the military ? why the police? low key revenge ? we all know whats going on its just being done under the guise helping the community.

I didn't deliberately ignore anything, but, if you think I am keeping track of threads to make sure I respond to every post then I have some bad news for you.

you reply to every other post but missed that one because it made **** of ur silly generic BLM follower arguement.

There maybe different ways of doing things, but the way your suggesting is pretty moronic, and will lead to a worse state of society. Before you ask why ive already outlined it in a post you ignored,

But why dont they defund the military ? why the police? low key revenge ? we all know whats going on its just being done under the guise helping the community.

Oh, more of the 'Sure we all know what will happen' stuff.

Will have to actually take you up on ignoring your posts.

• Advertisement

Oh, more of the 'Sure we all know what will happen' stuff.

Will have to actually take you up on ignoring your posts.

You should cause u got destroyed and had no choice but to not reply lol reality usually hits ye folk the hardest! ;) best of luck with your attempts at getting a completely unrealistic utopia in the US for black people..because hey! its definitely not a cultural problem or anything... we're just a few more teachers away from peace and harmony! :rolleyes::pac:

You should cause u got destroyed and had no choice but to not reply lol reality usually hits ye folk the hardest! ;) best of luck with your attempts at getting a completely unrealistic utopia in the US for black people..because hey! its definitely not a cultural problem or anything... we're just a few more teachers away from peace and harmony! :rolleyes::pac:

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Glad to see you are finally admitting you see the problem being definitively of the Black communities own doing though.
    Your arguments have been used before, against ending of slavery, against giving black people the right to vote, against desegregation. Each of those challenges eventually saw the system being changed after persistent calls for action, this will ultimately be the case once again.

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Glad to see you are finally admitting you see the problem being definitively of the Black communities own doing though.
    Your arguments have been used before, against ending of slavery, against giving black people the right to vote, against desegregation. Each of those challenges eventually saw the system being changed after persistent calls for action, this will ultimately be the case once again.

There is a problem lol, its just not caused by the system or the white man lol black culture in america does more to hold em back than anything else.

Your attempts to demonize me by assuming id try keep slavery going... desegregation and god knows what else, just sums up the logic of the posh white BLM fanatic, because of course if i dont buy into BLM ideology i must of course hate black people! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Unlike the examples you ve used this cause has no real basis, its based off of lies, misconceptions and outright manipulation of the truth by BLM and the Media, the full footage of GF showed that.. but even before that there was no racial motive for the death till it was injected into the situation by....YOU GUESSED IT! BLM! and of course the virtue signalers and SJW like urself lapped it up! most by now have realized there silliness... others just choose to double down on it!

Try harder your strawman arguements are boring me tbh.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭stinkypinky

Finally, some hard proof of systemic racism.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/13/902335422/doj-yale-discriminates-against-asian-american-and-white-applicants-in-admissions

"The Department of Justice accused Yale University of violating federal civil rights law by illegally discriminating against Asian American and white applicants in its undergraduate admissions process.

Those are the findings of a two-year investigation conducted in response to a complaint by a coalition of Asian American groups. The Justice Department notified university officials in a letter on Thursday.

"The Department of Justice found Yale discriminates based on race and national origin in its undergraduate admissions process, and that race is the determinative factor in hundreds of admissions decisions each year," the department said in a release.

It went on to say that "for the great majority of applicants," Asian American and white prospective students have 1/10 to one-fourth of the likelihood of admission as African American applicants with comparable academic credentials."

There is a problem lol, its just not caused by the system or the white man lol black culture in america does more to hold em back than anything else.

Your attempts to demonize me by assuming id try keep slavery going... desegregation and god knows what else, just sums up the logic of the posh white BLM fanatic, because of course if i dont buy into BLM ideology i must of course hate black people! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Unlike the examples you ve used this cause has no real basis, its based off of lies, misconceptions and outright manipulation of the truth by BLM and the Media, the full footage of GF showed that.. but even before that there was no racial motive for the death till it was injected into the situation by....YOU GUESSED IT! BLM! and of course the virtue signalers and SJW like urself lapped it up! most by now have realized there silliness... others just choose to double down on it!

Try harder your strawman arguements are boring me tbh.:cool:

7 minutes 46 seconds.
    3 Cops kneeling on one man.
    He is dead.

I don't know how you can ignore the documented evidence of case after case which has showcased inappropriate police activity against black people. But you are going to do so. You have your mind made up. I don't care.
    I don't care whether you feel demonised, I don't care whether you are bored.

Thankfully less and less people are as blinkered as you are.

Now, given your recent posts, it is only fair to let you know that I am probably not going to respond to you later, not because I feel owned, or destroyed or whatever other way you want to feel about our interactions but because you have no argument to refute and I have no interest in wasting time on pointing this out.

• Advertisement

Finally, some hard proof of systemic racism.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/13/902335422/doj-yale-discriminates-against-asian-american-and-white-applicants-in-admissions

"The Department of Justice accused Yale University of violating federal civil rights law by illegally discriminating against Asian American and white applicants in its undergraduate admissions process.

Those are the findings of a two-year investigation conducted in response to a complaint by a coalition of Asian American groups. The Justice Department notified university officials in a letter on Thursday.

"The Department of Justice found Yale discriminates based on race and national origin in its undergraduate admissions process, and that race is the determinative factor in hundreds of admissions decisions each year," the department said in a release.

It went on to say that "for the great majority of applicants," Asian American and white prospective students have 1/10 to one-fourth of the likelihood of admission as African American applicants with comparable academic credentials."

You should start a movement to protest against this if you think there needs to be action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭stinkypinky

You should start a movement to protest against this if you think there needs to be action.

No need, a coalition of Asian American groups have already done so and the justice department is taking action.

No need, a coalition of Asian American groups have already done so and the justice department is taking action.

Glad to see the justice department are quick to act when there is something amiss.

Hopefully this will be a consistent approach.

7 minutes 46 seconds.
    3 Cops kneeling on one man.
    He is dead.

I don't know how you can ignore the documented evidence of case after case which has showcased inappropriate police activity against black people. But you are going to do so. You have your mind made up. I don't care.
    I don't care whether you feel demonised, I don't care whether you are bored.

Thankfully less and less people are as blinkered as you are.

Now, given your recent posts, it is only fair to let you know that I am probably not going to respond to you later, not because I feel owned, or destroyed or whatever other way you want to feel about our interactions but because you have no argument to refute and I have no interest in wasting time on pointing this out.

Are we talking about actual full video evidence followed by autopsy results... or are we going off the BLM Gold Standard Racial Edition of what happened?

Id have to know which edition of the "truth" you are going off so i can reply accurately.

Less blinkered? you ll prob have to go out protesting again as those cops will most likely not be charged with murder as the courts will be going off of the full video and actual truth...Rather than the **BLM racial Edition** of the truth.

You wont reply because you cant, because what im saying is the irrefutable truth, and it make virtue signalers and BLM fanatics uncomfortable when you refuse to buy into there fairy tales blindly...

Thank god this stupid movement is collapsing in on itself, its done enough damage between looting and violence to the spread of covid.

Are we talking about actual full video evidence followed by autopsy results... or are we going off the BLM Gold Standard Racial Edition of what happened?

Id have to know which edition of the "truth" you are going off so i can reply accurately.

Less blinkered? you ll prob have to go out protesting again as those cops will most likely not be charged with murder as the courts will be going off of the full video and actual truth...Rather than the **BLM racial Edition** of the truth.

You wont reply because you cant, because what im saying is the irrefutable truth, and it make virtue signalers and BLM fanatics uncomfortable when you refuse to buy into there fairy tales blindly...

Thank god this stupid movement is collapsing in on itself, its done enough damage between looting and violence to the spread of covid.

Lol

Nothing else is worthy of response.

Lol

Nothing else is worthy of response.

You got nothing, only deflection lol same tactic used by the other BLM fanatics on here lol when the facts are down ye run away,ignore or deflect... nothing but straw-man arguments lol

You got nothing, only deflection lol same tactic used by the other BLM fanatics on here lol when the facts are down ye run away,ignore or deflect... nothing but straw-man arguments lol

The top 3 posters on this thread, by a considerable distance, are posters (including me) arguing in support of the BLM protests.

That's hardly running away, ignoring or deflecting is it.

At this point, the only argument I see you listening to would be if I got Tucker Carlson to read it out.

I'm off for lunch. Have a great day.

The top 3 posters on this thread, by a considerable distance, are posters (including me) arguing in support of the BLM protests.

That's hardly running away, ignoring or deflecting is it.

At this point, the only argument I see you listening to would be if I got Tucker Carlson to read it out.

I'm off for lunch. Have a great day.

Quantity doesn't equal Quality !

And for certain in this case!, as ive exposed ur logic in multiple posts now.

You cant refute any of my posts instead you choose to attack the poster... what you're doing now is akin to putting your fingers in your ears. But its to be expected your not the first one ive come across on these threads!

Enjoy your lunch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

With 15 - 26 million attendees, these are the largest protests in the entire history of the USA by a ludicrous margin, multiple times that of any that have come before.

They also have overwhelming public support, including across almost every demographic. You might not like that, but it's the reality of it.

Screenshot-20200810-175408-Chrome.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

The mom to a 5 year old toddler/child, Cannon Hinnant, who was shot in the head by a black guy felt the need to state that the little kid wasn’t racist!

The west is brainwashed by the “dats racist” crowd. It’s sickening and has diseased society.

• Advertisement

With 15 - 26 million attendees, these are the largest protests in the entire history of the USA by a ludicrous margin, multiple times that of any that have come before.

They also have overwhelming public support, including across almost every demographic. You might not like that, but it's the reality of it.

Screenshot-20200810-175408-Chrome.jpg

Like any other fad, it ll taper off once the virtue signalers jump to the next cause, lets see what ll be different for the black community in a few years...
    they'll still be in the same predicament once the media frenzy has wore off

Any actually accurate info? were in aug by the way.

DelaneyIn wrote: »
    The mom to a 5 year old toddler/child, Cannon Hinnant, who was shot in the head by a black guy felt the need to state that the little kid wasn’t racist!

The west is brainwashed by the “dats racist” crowd. It’s sickening and has diseased society.

Just shows you the breed of these people and the destruction they are causing/supporting, this is more a disease than the covid19

Like any other fad, it ll taper off once the virtue signalers jump to the next cause, lets see what ll be different for the black community in a few years...
    they'll still be in the same predicament once the media frenzy has wore off
    It's been close to 3 months now and they're still ongoing, while public support is still overwhelmingly behind them. You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better though.

Also, the irony is that the anti-protest posters have been virtue signalling non stop throughout this entire thread. :D

It's been close to 3 months now and they're still ongoing, while public support is still overwhelmingly behind them. You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better though.

Also, the irony is that the anti-protest posters have been virtue signalling non stop throughout this entire thread. :D

Anti protest? lol delusional people lol if you think this fad will change anything, give it a few years and come back with ur statistics then, id bet the house the black community will be in the exact same place as before this BLM craic, Even if the police get defunded and all that ye wish for comes true, they ll be the same or worse.

The only difference? BLM will have made a tasty few quid out of this frenzy! Outta all the clowns out fighting the good fight they ll be laughing to the bank.

But you go buddy! your amazing! fighting the good fight wow!!:D

Yer only coddin yourselves lmao

Anti protest?
    what, do you support the protests now? Well that just makes you like the vast majority of Americans then.

Meanwhile, trust in the police is at the lowest it has been in the US in decades. Again, you don't have to like this - it's just the reality of the situation. Carry on with your virtue signalling if it makes you feel better, though. Chuckleroflcopter

hk4fk8sap0yxd0sqvkiboq.png

what, do you support the protests now? Well that just makes you like the vast majority of Americans then.

Meanwhile, trust in the police is at the lowest it has been in the US in decades. Again, you don't have to like this - it's just the reality of the situation. Carry on with your virtue signalling if it makes you feel better, though. Chuckleroflcopter

hk4fk8sap0yxd0sqvkiboq.png

The fact you think this is a good thing says it all really, its not really a case of liking it or not its a fact, the problems that they are highlighting now will still be there in a few years after these protests.

The fact that the police are deemed the enemy is hilarious altogether. I expect nothing less tho from the people out supporting it.... common sense clearly isnt that common amongst em.

If these are the sort you're depending on to bring about radical change you're gonna be sorely disappointed lol

But its hardly shocking that trust in the police is at an all time low, after the media manipulated the situation as did BLM to paint the police in the worst possible light, they literally injected racism into this. The media edited the footage for maximum shock factor, you should be more worried about there ability to do that with impunity they decide what truth virtue signalers such as yourself get.

The fact you think this is a good thing says it all really, its not really a case of liking it or not its a fact, the problems that they are highlighting now will still be there in a few years after these protests.

The fact that the police are deemed the enemy is hilarious altogether. I expect nothing less tho from the people out supporting it.... common sense clearly isnt that common amongst em.

If these are the sort you're depending on to bring about radical change you're gonna be sorely disappointed lol
    As I said, you can feel free to get upset about it all you like, but it is still the reality of the matter. Americans as a view the protestors far more favourably than the police, which isn't very surprising after the last while. I guess gassing priests and battering journalists and 'walls of moms' just isn't sitting well with most people. Who would've guessed?

But its hardly shocking that trust in the police is at an all time low, after the media manipulated the situation as did BLM to paint the police in the worst possible light, they literally injected racism into this. The media edited the footage for maximum shock factor, you should be more worried about there ability to do that with impunity they decide what truth virtue signalers such as yourself get.

Same phrases used against civil rights activists in the 60's.

Same phrases used against civil rights activists in the 60's.

Any evidence of these or did you just make em up? source?

You're like a broken record lol that all you got? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

People like you should be asking yourself why you feel an emotional empathy with criminal dross rather than little black and white children murdered by the scum.

It actually doesn't matter how many of you there are.

Advertisement