Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Black Lives Matter protesters in Portland are pushing beyond the city’s central business district to residential areas, screaming at residents and shining lights into windows to demand obeisance for their agenda.

https://www.kxan36news.com/wake-up-motherfr-watch-portland-protesters-seek-support-for-blm-cause-with-bullhorns-flashlights-in-residential-area

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1296680721591889922?s=20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭stinkypinky

Homicides up 96% in Minneapolis. Bob Kroll, president of the Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis "Democrats have declared war on police in all the major cities." @4.00 min mark. A mob showed up outside his house threatening him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

Homicides up 96% in Minneapolis. Bob Kroll, president of the Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis "Democrats have declared war on police in all the major cities." @4.00 min mark. A mob showed up outside his house threatening him.

Notice how they are attacking white people because of there race, these people are the very definition of righteous scum. They literally are the racists. BLM = Low key Black supremacy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Cupatae wrote: »
    Notice how they are attacking white people because of there race, these people are the very definition of righteous scum. They literally are the racists. BLM = Low key Black supremacy

Low Key ?
    that guy was racially abused because he was
    white
    a cop
    stood up to BLM for attacking white people in the street and robbing them.

Imagine white people doing the same in 2020 ?

they are racist criminals who see the police as the enemy because the police are meant to stop criminals

mynamejeff wrote: »
    Low Key ?
    that guy was racially abused because he was
    white
    a cop
    stood up to BLM for attacking white people in the street and robbing them.

Imagine white people doing the same in 2020 ?

they are racist criminals who see the police as the enemy because the police are meant to stop criminals

I 100% agree with yeah, what i meant by low key was they are going under the guise of being victims.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

This ad for a Republican candidate in Baltimore has amassed a massive viewer count across the different online platforms....

This isn't the first woman of colour to have a viral clip go viral on this topic.

Don't pay any attention to what you are seeing in media here or the US, the Democratic Party is in deep deep trouble!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

the words attached to those tweets bear no relation whatsoever to what happened in the videos?

what sort of stupid is out there ????

• Registered Users Posts: 83,393 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

This ad for a Republican candidate in Baltimore has amassed a massive viewer count across the different online platforms....

This isn't the first woman of colour to have a viral clip go viral on this topic.

Don't pay any attention to what you are seeing in media here or the US, the Democratic Party is in deep deep trouble!!!

She is highly unlikely to win, this is a seat Democrats won with over 76% of the vote in 2018. Mfume, who succeeded Elijah Cummings, won the primary with over 74% behind him.

I could walk through any city in America in a red dress and make the same commercial. "Look at this abandoned lot! It must be the politicians' fault!" - yeah, let's tour some south carolina towns and cities, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,674 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

What are you basing this on if not by watching media?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

This was posted on a cork forum page got to love irish wit... I'll be dammed for this

Overheal wrote: »
    She is highly unlikely to win, this is a seat Democrats won with over 76% of the vote in 2018. Mfume, who succeeded Elijah Cummings, won the primary with over 74% behind him.

I could walk through any city in America in a red dress and make the same commercial. "Look at this abandoned lot! It must be the politicians' fault!" - yeah, let's tour some south carolina towns and cities, lol.

I didn't say she would win, she did go viral, she is not the first, it's been viewed far beyond Baltimore which is no good for her on election day.

Remember, the Democrat Party relies on the Black vote, they have depended on the inertia of black voters to vote Democrat for decades...

Remember, when Joe himself put it so eloquently "If you have a problem figuring out if you are for me or Trump...you ain't black".

I'm not so sure Joe!!!

What are you basing this on if not by watching media?

Common sense...if I was living in a high crime area of a city which was in the grip of a huge surge in crime, prompting me to go out and buy my first gun in an effort to feel a little bit safer... would I vote for the party that wants to defund the police...would you?

Common sense...if I was living in a high crime area of a city which was in the grip of a huge surge in crime, prompting me to go out and buy my first gun in an effort to feel a little bit safer... would I vote for the party that wants to defund the police...would you?

I'd probably vote for the party that was pointing out the existing practices weren't working and that something needed to be changed.

I think I'd rather a political system that valued more teachers spending time teaching with resources and equipment they didn't have to provide for themselves than focusing on active shooter drills or job insecurity due to budget cuts.

That would seem to be more common sense to me.

I'd probably vote for the party that was pointing out the existing practices weren't working and that something needed to be changed.

I think I'd rather a political system that valued more teachers spending time teaching with resources and equipment they didn't have to provide for themselves than focusing on active shooter drills or job insecurity due to budget cuts.

Im amazed at your ability to completely ignore the absolute scumbaggery thats being displayed by BLM and there followers on a daily basis, and yet you want everyone to conform and change for these people?

These people that are out there attacking white people based on nothing else than there race. Richly complain about racism.

Tbh it speaks volumes about yourself, and you have exposed urself on here as you can see by all the people that are pointing out ur nonsense ideology

Im glad the power that be will stop these people. And that this movement will never be anything more than a passing fad in time, and a profit maker for the founders of it leaching money off the moron followers.

Time will prove me correct.

Im amazed at your ability to completely ignore the absolute scumbaggery thats being displayed by BLM and there followers on a daily basis, and yet you want everyone to conform and change for these people?

These people that are out there attacking white people based on nothing else than there race. Richly complain about racism.

Tbh it speaks volumes about yourself, and you have exposed urself on here as you can see by all the people that are pointing out ur nonsense ideology

Im glad the power that be will stop these people. And that this movement will never be anything more than a passing fad in time, and a profit maker for the founders of it leaching money off the moron followers.

Time will prove me correct.

You'd want to get some wipes for you phone, pc screen. Every time you post, the content makes it look like you are going red in the face and spitting at the screen. You'd want to watch the old blood pressure. Who do you think you are to judge me when you have nothing but bluster and rhetoric to contribute.

The powers that be had to change their position on slavery, the right for black people to vote and on segregation.
    Change will come in this space also, as it should in any fair society.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The change:

BLM protesters demand white people ‘give up’ their homes

https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/seattle-blm-protesters-demand-white-people-give-up-their-homes/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

biko wrote: »
    The change:

https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/seattle-blm-protesters-demand-white-people-give-up-their-homes/

Lol... Republicans must be rubbing their hands together watching all these dumb asses go out , riot , attack cops , burn down buildings .

Police abuse
    I didn’t think I’d survive’: women tell of hidden sexual abuse by Phoenix police

The city’s police department has a history of sexual abuse cases. Studies suggest such misconduct is rampant in the US

• Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

biko wrote: »
    The change:

These people are insane.
    "give me your house because of my skin colour", no doubt there's people here who'll defend this.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement

You are after mentioning two very different issues there....let's just stick to the issue relating to defunding the police.

The Black community in the US are in the firing line so to speak from violent crime in a way that most communities aren't, so defunding the police force will directly impact them....they are already in the firing line due to the massive surge in violent crimes in certain US cities.

The Democrat Party relies of these black voters to secure the Whitehouse.

It doesn't take a genius to see what is going to happen in November, you just need to keep away from media that is conditioning you to believe otherwise.

Just to play devil's advocate. The current system was in place during most of (if not all of) Bidens 8 years as VP. Tell me what Biden's America looked like before Trump got in. You could argue that it was because of Obama and Biden, Donald Trump came into power.

nullzero wrote: »
    These people are insane.
    "give me your house because of my skin colour", no doubt there's people here who'll defend this.

There's about 3 people that defend all thinks BLM and have the blinkers firmly on so they can't see the scumbaggery of the movement and the people following it , I'll let you figure out who ha

You'd want to get some wipes for you phone, pc screen. Every time you post, the content makes it look like you are going red in the face and spitting at the screen. You'd want to watch the old blood pressure. Who do you think you are to judge me when you have nothing but bluster and rhetoric to contribute.

The powers that be had to change their position on slavery, the right for black people to vote and on segregation.
    Change will come in this space also, as it should in any fair society.

If anything you basically described yourself lol

I've destroyed your ideology with facts and statistics and more importantly the truth, all of which is kriptonite to the BLM ideology.

Time will prove me correct , this movement will be nothing but a passing fad as the mask slips further and further on this movement and the people behind it.

Don't compare it to segregation or MLK or anything of the sort these are scumbags instigating racism and causing voilence .

By this time next year you won't even hear of this movement.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

In whichever states these protests are taking place in, those that permit the lawful ownership of firearms, I'd be making sure I had them in my home and that I had a lot of ammo. Imagine having to actually do this. Imagine one estrogen riddled masked ****, dressed in all black thinking they'd could come on your property to antagonize and attack you and your property, and you defend yourself. Christ, it would be like that scene at Israel in world war Z.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1296985015536893952

In whichever states these protests are taking place in, those that permit the lawful ownership of firearms, I'd be making sure I had them in my home and that I had a lot of ammo. Imagine having to actually do this. Imagine one estrogen riddled masked ****, dressed in all black thinking they'd could come on your property to antagonize and attack you and your property, and you defend yourself. Christ, it would be like that scene at Israel in world war Z.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1296985015536893952

It's a good thing they are allowed to bear arms in America, they should use deadly force if nessasary to defend there homes and property from these animals , they want to go around burning homes and property they deserve what they get if they do absolute scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

It's a good thing they are allowed to bear arms in America, they should use deadly force if nessasary to defend there homes and property from these animals , they want to go around burning homes and property they deserve what they get if they do absolute scum.

Anyone who defends themselves, their families or their property from those mobs will have extremely motivated and extremely proficient prosecutors going over their every action trying to charge them with something. Even if they get lucky and happen to do absolutely everything by the book, they'll be persecuted privately instead. No institution will protect them or represent them.

These mobs have the backing of the powers that be - Democrat and Republican - to do this. If you cross them, the full weight of those powers will be used against you.

Sand wrote: »
    Anyone who defends themselves, their families or their property from those mobs will have extremely motivated and extremely proficient prosecutors going over their every action trying to charge them with something. Even if they get lucky and happen to do absolutely everything by the book, they'll be persecuted privately instead. No institution will protect them or represent them.

These mobs have the backing of the powers that be - Democrat and Republican - to do this. If you cross them, the full weight of those powers will be used against you.

Why are you calling them mobs if they have the full weight of the powers that be behind them? Both Democrat and Republican?

At what point do they go from 'We the people' to mobs?

• Advertisement

Why are you calling them mobs if they have the full weight of the powers that be behind them? Both Democrat and Republican?

At what point do they go from 'We the people' to mobs?

Just because you deny reality doesn't mean everyone else does these people are a mob they are animals , they attack homes, innocent people , they loot , they promote hate for white people , they instigate racism..

The only reason they have any sort of backing is because of a good media campaign and how they spun GF death drummed up mass sympathy,

Hopefully people over there excercise there rights and defend themselves and families and property from this righteous mob, they are fortunate to be able to bear arms to put these scumbags down if they get too aggressive with there attacks.

If everyone was like you with the blinkers on America would be well on its way to being the next south Africa!

Advertisement