Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,396 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It is absolutely astonishing that you and BLM supporters are trying themselves in knots to defend or excuse the actions or characters of George Floyd and Jacob Blake.

I'm sure you are right, they are/were lovely people who were picked on by the evil racist white police men.

Ffs

This is your response when asked for proof he was a child molester. I'm not surprised. Utterly pathetic, but unsurprising.

What is 'tying in knots' about wanting to know whether there is any truth to your accusation that he was a child molester? Where is your evidence? Hell of a dodge you're trying to pull there.
    I have absolutely no issue in saying that the police did their job and would have no issue with them using lethal force in this case based on all available evidence.

Then you're part of the problem. And speaking of all available evidence, where is yours, that he is a child molester?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

Police confirmed only 16 arrests in Kenosha across 2 nights of rioting. There would be more drunks arrested in an Irish town on a Saturday night. Completely inadequate.

Lots of rumours flying about.

o Convoys of cars coming from outside Kenosha to wreck the rich white suburbs.

o Locals arranging self-defence groups to fight back. It's an open carry and 'stand your ground' state.

As the weather is still warm, Chicago and Milwaukee are expected to witness trouble at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Overheal wrote: »
    Because I don't have that information. If you want to make your own argument go for it.

The facts don't get in the way, they support what I'm saying.

So as per your usual MO, no facts to support your claims, just supposition and whataboutery.

So as per your usual MO, no facts to support your claims, just supposition and whataboutery.

I have plenty of facts. It makes you a lying ignoramus posting in bad faith to pretend that I haven't provided any. Shame on you. Bolded bit relevant:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114421320&postcount=1692

There's mountains of evidence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/opinions/systemic-racism-police-evidence-criminal-justice-system/

You keep pretending it doesn't exist though. So there's not much point in discussing it with you, you aren't doing so in good faith.
    The stat in itself is racist, when you are making connections between criminality and race. By concluding that blacks are predisposed to more crimes you're introducing racism, which is inherent in the system.

A massive study published in May 2020 of 95 million traffic stops by 56 police agencies between 2011 and 2018 found that while black people were much more likely to be pulled over than whites, the disparity lessens at night, when police are less able to distinguish the race of the driver. The study also found that blacks were more likely to be searched after a stop, though whites were more likely to be found with illicit drugs. The darker the sky, the less pronounced the disparity between white and black motorists. The study also found that in states that had legalized marijuana, the racial disparity narrowed but was still significant.

An August 2019 study published by the National Academy of Sciences based on police-shooting databases found that between 2013 and 2018, black men were about 2.5 times more likely than white men to be killed by police, and that black men have a 1-in-1,000 chance of dying at the hands of police. Black women were 1.4 more times likely to be killed than white women. Latino men were 1.3 to 1.4 times more likely to be killed than white men. Latino women were between 12 percent and 23 percent less likely to be killed than white women.

A 2019 study of police stops in Cincinnati found that black motorists were 30 percent more likely to be pulled over than white motorists. Black motorists also comprised 76 percent of arrests following a traffic stop despite making up 43 percent of the city’s population. It’s worth noting, again, that multiple studies have shown that searches of white motorists are slightly more likely to turn up contraband than searches of black motorists.

Another study found that in surrounding Travis County, Tex., blacks comprised about 30 percent of police arrests for possession of less than a gram of an illicit drug from 2017 to 2018, despite making up only 9 percent of the county’s population, and that surveys consistently show that blacks and whites use illegal drugs at about the same rate.

A 2020 study commissioned by the Charlottesville city council found significant racial disparities in the city and surrounding county’s criminal justice systems in five key areas: “seriousness of charges brought, the number of companion charges, bail-bond release decisions, the length of stay awaiting trial, and guilty outcomes.” In the city, black men were 8.5 percent of the population, but comprised more than half the arrests. In the county, black men were 4.4 percent of the population, but comprised 37.6 percent of arrests.

A 2019 report in the Intercept found that blacks in South Bend, Ind., were 4.3 times more likely than whites to be arrested for marijuana possession. Again, studies consistently show drug use is similar across all races.

In March of 2019, researchers compiled and analyzed data from more than 100 million traffic stops in the United States. What they found: Police were more likely to pull over black drivers. The researchers were able to confirm racial bias by measuring daytime stops against nighttime stops, when darkness would make it more difficult to ascertain a driver’s race. As with previous studies, they also found that black and Latino drivers are more likely to be searched for contraband — even though white drivers are consistently more likely to be found with contraband. They also found that legalization of marijuana in Colorado and Washington has caused fewer drivers to be searched during a stop, but that it did not alter the increased frequency with which black and Latino drivers are searched.

I could go on.
    Brilliant!

A study of criminal cases from 1983 and 1993 found that prosecutors in Philadelphia removed 52 percent of potential black jurors vs. only 23 percent of nonblack jurors.

Between 2003 and 2012, prosecutors in Caddo Parish, La. — one of the most aggressive death penalty counties in the country — struck 46 percent of prospective black jurors with preemptory challenges, vs. 15 percent of nonblacks.

Between 1994 and 2002, Jefferson Parish prosecutors struck 55 percent of blacks, but just 16 percent of whites. Although blacks make up 23 percent of the population, 80 percent of criminal trials had no more than two black jurors in a state where it takes only 10 of 12 juror votes to convict.

A 2011 study from Michigan State University College of Law found that between 1990 and 2010, state prosecutors struck about 53 percent of black people eligible for juries in criminal cases, vs. about 26 percent of white people. The study’s authors concluded that the chance of this occurring in a race-neutral process was less than 1 in 10 trillion. Even after adjusting for excuses given by prosecutors that tend to correlate with race, the 2-to-1 discrepancy remained. The state legislature had previously passed a law stating that death penalty defendants who could demonstrate racial bias in jury selection could have their sentences changed to life without parole. The legislature later repealed that law.

A survey of seven death penalty cases in Columbus, Ga., going back to the 1970s found that prosecutors struck 41 of 44 prospective black jurors. Six of the seven trials featured all-white juries.

While white people make up less than half of the country’s murder victims, a 2003 study by Amnesty International found that about 80 percent of the people on death row in the United States killed a white person.

In Delaware, according to a 2012 study, “black defendants who kill white victims are seven times as likely to receive the death penalty as are black defendants who kill black victims. … Moreover, black defendants who kill white victims are more than three times as likely to be sentenced to death as are white defendants who kill white victims.”

A study of North Carolina murder cases from 1980 through 2007 found that murderers who kill white people are three times more likely to get the death penalty than murderers who kill black people.

A 2014 study looking at 33 years of data found that after adjusting for variables such as the number of victims and brutality of the crimes, jurors in Washington state were 4.5 times more likely to impose the death penalty on black defendants accused of aggravated murder than on white ones.

Black people are also more likely to be wrongly convicted of murder when the victim was white. Only about 15 percent of people killed by black people were white, but 31 percent of black exonorees were wrongly convicted of killing white people. More generally, black people convicted of murder are 50 percent more likely to be innocent than white people convicted of murder.

In Houston County, Ala., prosecutors struck 80 percent of black people from juries in death penalty cases.

A 2015 study by the Women Donors Network found that in three-fifths of the states where prosecutors are elected, there isn’t a single black prosecutor. Overall, the study found that in the United States, 95 percent of elected prosecutors are white, and nearly 80 percent are white men. In nine death penalty states (Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Washington and Wyoming), all of the elected district attorneys were white in 2015.

A 2017 study of about 48,000 criminal cases in Wisconsin showed that white defendants were 25 percent more likely than black defendants to have their most serious charge dismissed in a plea bargain. Among defendants facing misdemeanor charges that could carry a sentence of incarceration, whites were 75 percent more likely to have those charges dropped, dismissed or reduced to a charge that did not include such a punishment.

A 2011 summary of the research on race and plea bargaining published by the Bureau of Justice Assistance concluded that “the majority of research on race and sentencing outcomes shows that blacks are less likely than whites to receive reduced pleas,” that “studies that assess the effects of race find that blacks are less likely to receive a reduced charge compared with whites,” and that “studies have generally found a relationship between race and whether or not a defendant receives a reduced charge.”

A 2016 review of nearly 474,000 criminal cases in Hampton Roads, Va., found that whites were more likely to get plea deals that resulted in no jail time for drug offenses. While facing charges of drug distribution, 48 percent of whites received plea bargains with no jail time, vs. 22 percent of blacks. Among those with prior criminal records who pleaded guilty to robbery, 36 percent of whites got no jail time, vs. 8 percent of blacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

https://twitter.com/i/status/1298299676710580224
    Blm me hole .... all I see here and in many twitter videos are a pack of pri#ks

• Advertisement

This is your response when asked for proof he was a child molester. I'm not surprised. Utterly pathetic, but unsurprising.

What is 'tying in knots' about wanting to know whether there is any truth to your accusation that he was a child molester? Where is your evidence? Hell of a dodge you're trying to pull there.

Then you're part of the problem. And speaking of all available evidence, where is yours, that he is a child molester?

You know what? You are right. I have only unconfirmed reports that this "gentleman" was a child abuser. No dodge.

I will gladly and gleefully retract that statement as I cannot categorically state he is.

As an aside, what proof would have sufficed?

The tying in knots argument I was making is that somehow you think that George Floyd being part of a gang who did threaten a pregnant woman is less damning because he wasn't the person holding the gun.

Black Lives Matter sure are scraping the bottom of the barrel if these are the people they fight for and the hill on which they want to die on.

Regardless, I still think that on every bit of verifiable evidence, the police acted correctly. As stated earlier, I cannot put my hand on absolute, undeniable proof that this prick was a child molester so I take that part back.

What I can say is that he is responsible for what happened to him and I have zero sympathy for him.

And if that makes me "part of the problem", then I'm afraid you are fighting a horribly pathetic fight.

I have plenty of facts. It makes you a lying ignoramus posting in bad faith to pretend that I haven't provided any. Shame on you. Bolded bit relevant:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114421320&postcount=1692

I point out the murder rate, you claim unsolved murders should be accounted for in some vague way to change the perception of the black crime rates. When asked for any details to support that, you've got nothing.

Posting a wall of text about traffic stop rates and engagement with the legal system, without any context to them either, doesn't change that one, salient fact.

You know what? You are right. I have only unconfirmed reports that this "gentleman" was a child abuser. No dodge.

I will gladly and gleefully retract that statement as I cannot categorically state he is.

As an aside, what proof would have sufficed?

The fact that you know that the 'unconfirmed reports' you have do not confirm the suspicion tells me you already know what evidence would look like if you had seen it.

Now we get to face the fact that your opinion of this entire situation was unfairly colored by disinformation.
    somehow you think that George Floyd being part of a gang who did threaten a pregnant woman is less damning because he wasn't the person holding the gun.

Because, literally, it is. Somehow I think that facts matter. Crazy, I know.
    Regardless, I still think that on every bit of verifiable evidence, the police acted correctly. As stated earlier, I cannot put my hand on absolute, undeniable proof that this prick was a child molester so I take that part back.

What I can say is that he is responsible for what happened to him and I have zero sympathy for him.

Then clearly, all lives don't matter to you after all..

I point out the murder rate, you claim unsolved murders should be accounted for in some vague way to change the perception of the black crime rates. When asked for any details to support that, you've got nothing.

You asked me for specific "details on the locations of these unsolved murders, or the communities they occur in," and I told you I don't have data that is that granular. So, you clearly are trying to make some point from that, like having that data would somehow make your view more correct, so I told you to go fetch it if you want to argue it. I do have the clearance rates for places like chicago, which are a bit deviated from the national average. I've linked to these before, it's not a case of not having them. However, ultimately it's disingenuous to say that blacks commit 50% of all murders, as you have. We barely clear 2/3rds of all murders, so how can it be said they account for half of all murders, cleared or uncleared? Surely we can at best state that they would account for 1/6th of murders, and even that, I think, based on the studies I have linked to, is also up to debate because of racism that occurs within the courts themselves, with black jurors being struck out of serving at an appalling rate and false conviction rates being higher when a black suspect is accused of murdering a white victim. Again, all of this is mentioned in the facts on hand.
    Posting a wall of text about traffic stop rates and engagement with the legal system, without any context to them either, doesn't change that one, salient fact.

The context is the thread. We're talking about systemic racism in policing, and there it is. Mounds of evidence to that effect, from the patrolmen up through the judge jury and executioners, the system is racist to the core.

The fact that you know that the 'unconfirmed reports' you have do not confirm the suspicion tells me you already know what evidence would look like if you had seen it.

Now we get to face the fact that your opinion of this entire situation was unfairly colored by disinformation.

Because, literally, it is. Somehow I think that facts matter. Crazy, I know.

Then clearly, all lives don't matter to you after all..

You, again, are right.

All lives don't matter to me.

Nothing to do with race.

I couldn't give a flying **** if some scumbag is shot by the police while ignoring their commands and acting in a way which leads them to believe he is a danger to their lives.

My opinion of him was not skewed by misinformation, but by his actions. Your view, whether you like to admit it or not, is skewed by the colour of his skin.

Only one of us is coming out of this looking like a racist. And it isn't me.

• Advertisement

You, again, are right.

All lives don't matter to me.

Nothing to do with race.

I couldn't give a flying **** if some scumbag is shot by the police while ignoring their commands and acting in a way which leads them to believe he is a danger to their lives.

My opinion of him was not skewed by misinformation, but by his actions. Your view, whether you like to admit it or not, is skewed by the colour of his skin.

Only one of us is coming out of this looking like a racist. And it isn't me.

No it's definitely you. You saw he was black and decided he was a child molester.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,790 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

No it's definitely you. You saw he was black and decided he was a child molester.

Maybe you should go back to your little conspiracy sub forum and start a little thread over there where you can blame all the cops for the riots and support the absolute scum that are Antifa and BLM!

You asked me for specific "details on the locations of these unsolved murders, or the communities they occur in," and I told you I don't have data that is that granular. So, you clearly are trying to make some point from that, like having that data would somehow make your view more correct, so I told you to go fetch it if you want to argue it. I do have the clearance rates for places like chicago, which are a bit deviated from the national average. I've linked to these before, it's not a case of not having them. However, ultimately it's disingenuous to say that blacks commit 50% of all murders, as you have. We barely clear 2/3rds of all murders, so how can it be said they account for half of all murders, cleared or uncleared? Surely we can at best state that they would account for 1/6th of murders, and even that, I think, based on the studies I have linked to, is also up to debate because of racism that occurs within the courts themselves, with black jurors being struck out of serving at an appalling rate and false conviction rates being higher when a black suspect is accused of murdering a white victim. Again, all of this is mentioned in the facts on hand.

The context is the thread. We're talking about systemic racism in policing, and there it is. Mounds of evidence to that effect, from the patrolmen up through the judge jury and executioners, the system is racist to the core.

It shows black people having increased interactions with law enforcement, and posits it to racism. It also be because of the relative crime rates in those areas, and the attendant greater focus on people from those communities.

You bring up unsolved murders, without any effort to explain the relevance. What's your point? Is there some fact that changes the level of crime and murder in black communities?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

Facepalm.jpg

I was making an analogy. That teens here are not shot by the police has nothing to do with my point, which was that just because more blacks are shot or that they tend to be profiled more than whites, does not therefore mean that there is systemic racism in the US police force. There are other factors at play but the left ignore that.

There's a reason everyone knows George Floyd's name but yet most will never hear of Tony Timpa and that's because Floyd's death has been used by the left to excuse their attempts to take down the establishment. That's all they want. If they cared about black lives they'd be directing their energies at trying to mitigate black violent deaths where they occur in large numbers. This is all about getting whitey.

The leverage that can be gained from cries of racism is huge because people are appalled by it and the left knows this so they use it as much as they can. It's the reason Jussie Smollett tied a noose around his neck and said some country boys with MAGA hats poured bleach on him and of course why there's been many other similarly fabricated attacks carried out. These people just want American society to believe that racism is a much bigger issue than it actually is so they can use the resulting division to gain momentum politically.

Fantastic post.

Hahahahahahaha....wut?

Are you honestly accusing me of racism because you believe that I think all black people are child molesters?

"You saw he was black and decided he was a child molester".... Hahaha. Jesus.

That is a giant leap of Neil Armstrong proportions.

I did hear that he had been charged with, or accused of a sex crime involving a minor but gleefully retracted it as I have no watertight proof or evidence.

Again, what proof would be acceptable to you as a matter of interest?

I saw a man, in a violent altercation with the police, who ignored their warnings and despite their warnings, forcefully evaded their attempts to subdue him and entered his vehicle to reach for something concealed.

You saw a black man being abused by white police men.

It shows black people having increased interactions with law enforcement, and posits it to racism. It also be because of the relative crime rates in those areas, and the attendant greater focus on people from those communities.

Again, though, that's the heart of the systemic racism: applying a risk of criminality to others based on race of suspects in previous criminal history. Diverting more resources to an area because of race based policing. We know, for instance, that at night when the race of the suspect is harder to determine, cars are stopped by traffic enforcement far more agnostically of race than during the day, when race is far easier for the police to determine before instigating a stop. Then there's the whole stop and frisk debacle, and yes that was a Bloomberg (D) initiative.
    You bring up unsolved murders, without any effort to explain the relevance. What's your point? Is there some fact that changes the level of crime and murder in black communities?

My point is that when we only clear 2/3rds of murders is not accurate to say that blacks commit 50% of murders. What you're saying is they are found guilty of half of cleared murders, which would be about 1/3rd. It is my belief that if we really knew who committed the uncleared murders we would indeed find disproportionately that those murderers were white, and I think this because of the overwhelming evidence showing how whites have been a protected class in the legal system, and especially that blacks are not given proper due process what with the striking of so many black jurors over the years, for instance.

Again, though, that's the heart of the systemic racism: applying a risk of criminality to others based on race of suspects in previous criminal history. Diverting more resources to an area because of race based policing. We know, for instance, that at night when the race of the suspect is harder to determine, cars are stopped by traffic enforcement far more agnostically of race than during the day, when race is far easier for the police to determine before instigating a stop. Then there's the whole stop and frisk debacle, and yes that was a Bloomberg (D) initiative.

I'm ascribing exactly the amount of criminality that ~50% of the national murder rate deserves from approx ~7% of the population. Commit more crime, get more police.
    My point is that when we only clear 2/3rds of murders is not accurate to say that blacks commit 50% of murders. What you're saying is they are found guilty of half of cleared murders, which would be about 1/3rd. It is my belief that if we really knew who committed the uncleared murders we would indeed find disproportionately that those murderers were white, and I think this because of the overwhelming evidence showing how whites have been a protected class in the legal system, and especially that blacks are not given proper due process what with the striking of so many black jurors over the years, for instance.

Just absolute drivel.

I'm ascribing exactly the amount of criminality that ~50% of the national murder rate deserves from approx ~7% of the population. Commit more crime, get more police.

Nope, because again that is not true, half of the cleared rate. If you can show me its fully 50% of all murders, including unsolved murders, I will retract, but that's not what the data says.
    Just absolute drivel.

How is it drivel?!

Nope, because again that is not true, half of the cleared rate. If you can show me its fully 50% of all murders, including unsolved murders, I will retract, but that's not what the data says.

How is it drivel?!

It's a meaningless red herring you're throwing out, hoping it can defray the very real rate of violence and murder in the black communities.

I suppose the media is only reporting on half of the shootings in Chicago every weekend, in a racist attempt to stigmatise the community there. Not reporting on those stealthy white shooters going in and reaking havoc.

How is it drivel?!

Haha. Show me the proof of who is responsible for unresolved murders?

Even by your standards that is top drawer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Facepalm.jpg

I was making an analogy. That teens here are not shot by the police has nothing to do with my point, which was that just because more blacks are shot or that they tend to be profiled more than whites, does not therefore mean that there is systemic racism in the US police force. There are other factors at play but the left ignore that.

Yes, an absolutely terrible analogy. You're comparing inner city lads getting patted down to guys getting assault rifles pulled in them, but apparently it is ok because the cops didn't shoot them for being the victims of an attack.
    There's a reason everyone knows George Floyd's name but yet most will never hear of Tony Timpa and that's because Floyd's death has been used by the left to excuse their attempts to take down the establishment.That's all they want.

Put away the tinfoil hat.

The 'left' are seeking policies that would stop deaths like Timpa occurring while the right is bootlicking.
    If they cared about black lives they'd be directing their energies at trying to mitigate black violent deaths where they occur in large numbers. This is all about getting whitey.

People can do two things at once.
    The leverage that can be gained from cries of racism is huge because people are appalled by it and the left knows this so they use it as much as they can. It's the reason Jussie Smollett tied a noose around his neck and said some country boys with MAGA hats poured bleach on him and of course why there's been many other similarly fabricated attacks carried out. These people just want American society to believe that racism is a much bigger issue than it actually is so they can use the resulting division to gain momentum politically.

You say this like the right doesn't have many people that lie for a living to incite fear. Every election cycle there is a new 'caravan' coming to get people. Fox News was caught inserting armed men into several photos and also showing months old riots and portray them as ongoing event. They have people crapping their pants about ANTIFA while it is far right groups that the FBI rank as a much bigger threat.

What Jussie Smollett did was horrible but for every one of him you have a Jacob Wohl making up sexual assaults against democrat politicians and even Dr Fauci and then fabricating death threats against himself.

It's a meaningless red herring you're throwing out, hoping it can defray the very real rate of violence and murder in the black communities.

How is it a red herring? It is a FACT that only 66.25% of murders were solved in 2018. If you are saying that blacks did half of the murders, then at most, 33.125% of all murders were done by blacks. That is 'the real rate of murder in the black communities!'
    I suppose the media is only reporting on half of the shootings in Chicago every weekend, in a racist attempt to stigmatise the community there.

In fact Chicago's clearance rate was just 53%, lower than the national average. So almost fully half of murderers are unidentified there.

Haha. Show me the proof of who is responsible for unresolved murders?

Being that they are unresolved how would I know for certain?

Being that they are unresolved how would I know for certain?

....exactly:confused:

How is it a red herring? It is a FACT that only 66.25% of murders were solved in 2018. If you are saying that blacks did half of the murders, then at most, 33.125% of all murders were done by blacks. That is 'the real rate of murder in the black communities!'

In fact Chicago's clearance rate was just 53%, lower than the national average. So almost fully half of murderers are unidentified there.

And what's the breakdown of these unsolved murders? Would they perchance be primarily found in areas with high rates of solved murders?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Frankie Machine

You were referring to black people being shot by police, yes? Research has shown that black and Hispanic officers are more likely to use deadly force on black suspects. For every incident of a black person being shot/ killed that stirs outrage and protest, you can find a similar one for a white person that received little to no coverage.

You've reminded me of Andrew Hanlon.

A young Irish man shot dead by a cop called Gonzalez, in Oregon, in 2008.
    Tony Gonzalez told investigators that he heard glass breaking and thought Andrew might have a broken bottle.

The officer said that he told Andrew to get down on the ground but the Irishman allegedly ran towards him roaring.

Gonzalez shot Andrew Hanlon and a witness who was driving by backed up the story.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/mum-irishman-shot-dead-cop-8253198

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-30368411.html

In the demented land of the Second Amendment, I think these incidents are as likely policing issues as race issues.

ILM, anyone ?

And what's the breakdown of these unsolved murders? Would they perchance be primarily found in areas with high rates of solved murders?

Huh?

47% of murders in chicago are unsolved. That would tell you that at least in Chicago, no, these unsolved murders aren't in an area with a high rate for solved murders. In fact even the cleared murders don't all have identified murderers, the cases were just written off.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/2/7/21126939/chicago-police-department-homicide-clearance-improvement-turnaround-analysis-ccx

Huh?

47% of murders in chicago are unsolved. That would tell you that at least in Chicago, no, these unsolved murders aren't in an area with a high rate for solved murders. In fact even the cleared murders don't all have identified murderers, the cases were just written off.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/2/7/21126939/chicago-police-department-homicide-clearance-improvement-turnaround-analysis-ccx

You're talking about the city with weekly shootings in the double digits and murder through the roof? That Chicago?

You're talking about the city with weekly shootings in the double digits and murder through the roof? That Chicago?

Is there another Chicago?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

Is there another Chicago?

heres the reality of what you and foxtrol are defending

That man was shot 15 times, and rightfully so.

Defend that please either you or foxtrol, lemme guess she should have tried her tazer first or something!

Im glad the majority of people here are shredding this blm nonsense ye are spinning its great to see ! most people arent buying into this hateful racist crap dressed up as change for the supposedly down trodden!

Ye seem to be under this illusion that police should give the suspect every chance at killing them before using lethal force. And even worse you think its done because of skin color like no one only black people are shot which again is nonsense!

Great to see yer strawman arguments getting ripped apart!

Advertisement