Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Foxtrol wrote: »
    He is a 17 year old kid that isn't even from Kenohsa :rolleyes:

I wonder if all the looters are from Kenosha ?

but their looting is more important than his wish to protect people from looters because ……. ?

racism I suppose

you stretching to defend looters and smear anyone who trys to stand up to them

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

In fairness, yes. That would be normal in a country where the police and cities are under attack from violent protesters, once the gun was legally owned and he was cooperating with the police.

But it was normal for 17 year olds constantly posting BLM propaganda all over their social media and attending BLM protests in a different country to where George Floyd lived, and breaking social distancing health guidelines.

He was breaking curfew.

https://twitter.com/KenoshaPolice/status/1298410766572425223?s=20

mynamejeff wrote: »

but their looting is more important than his wish to protect people from looters because ……. ?

racism I suppose

It is interesting and wryly amusing.

"Look at these foreigners coming into our city, protecting our property. Go back to your own town. We don't like your type around here."

He was. But also cooperative with the police in the video that you yourself posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

That was after he'd already killed a guy.

Claiming self-defense after murdering another man is an interesting tactic.

One, there hasn't been any evidence of the first encounter, so stating it was murder is misleading. Secondly, he was chasing down the guy, in mob. There was plenty of police around who were equipped to handle the situation.

• Advertisement

racism I suppose

Where is the evidence that the first man this guy killed was looting? Even then where am I defending looters?

I can say I value the lives of 2 people over protecting someone else's property because you want to act like a tough guy and likely ruin your life (or end up speaking at the next GOP convention).

again

the curfew was in response to the looting no ?

Breaking the curfew is a bigger crime than looting ?

wow

• Registered Users Posts: 83,407 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

One, there hasn't been any evidence of the first encounter, so stating it was murder is misleading. Secondly, he was chasing down the guy, in mob. There was plenty of police around who were equipped to handle the situation.

He drove from out of town locked and loaded to cause trouble.

It was murder. That’s not misleading.

Where is the evidence that the first man this guy killed was looting? Even then where am I defending looters?

I can say I value the lives of 2 people over protecting someone else's property because you want to act like a tough guy and likely ruin your life (or end up speaking at the next GOP convention).

evidence ?

no one waited for evidence before accusing the cops of racism and pointlessly shooting this poor innocent young black taxpayer most verbally you

but now it turns out the evidence does not support your narrative once again

I recall in a past thread suggesting that people wait for evidence before accusing some one of racism and I was shouted down by extreme left wing nutters ,

you have to realise that you are susceptible to manipulation but media and politicians with their own agendas

Patience and intelligent reading usually makes things clear

Overheal wrote: »

Or was looking to protect property from armed looters, like the one who was shot. Which is the better example of a responsible citizen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Overheal wrote: »

Trying to protect property from Looters and Arsonists = causing trouble. Got it.

evidence ?

no one waited for evidence before accusing the cops of racism and pointlessly shooting this poor innocent young black taxpayer most verbally you

but now it turns out the evidence does not support your narrative once again

I recall in a past thread suggesting that people wait for evidence before accusing some one of racism and I was shouted down by extreme left wing nutters ,

you have to realise that you are susceptible to manipulation but media and politicians with their own agendas

Patience and intelligent reading usually makes things clear

You know posters are struggling when they just make crap up.

In this thread I stated repeatedly we've no idea how much racism played in the situation.

You know posters are struggling when they just make crap up.

In this thread I stated repeatedly we've no idea how much racism played in the situation.

Yet you referenced decades of killings of black people by police, due to racism

Or was looking to protect property from armed looters, like the one who was shot. Which is the better example of a responsible citizen?

So you're claiming we don't have any evidence of the first encounter yet are claiming the victim was an armed looter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

racism I suppose

Some of the looters would be from Kenosha, while others arrive from Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison.

While the police closed the Kenosha exits on the Interstate, there are dozens of county roads to bypass the roadblocks.

There is footage of cars with "blacked out" licence plates driving in convoy and buying cans of petrol at filling stations.

If anyone is really interested, there is a Facebook page called "Kenosha County Scanner" which reports the latest incidents. It's a page that follows the police and fire brigade radio traffic.

The recent lawlessness in Democrat cities is music to Donald Trump's ears. Violence occurring in Democrat cities.... He offers federal assistance.... the local Governor or Mayor refuses. They are seen as soft on crime. And repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1298234362635395073?s=19

Some BLM protesters doing some more peaceful protesting.

Yet you referenced decades of killings of black people by police, due to racism

You're just making stuff up again.

Some inferred that from my post and have since repeatedly corrected it.

Jimbob1977 wrote: »
    Some of the looters would be from Kenosha, while others arrive from Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison.

While the police closed the Kenosha exits on the Interstate, there are dozens of county roads to bypass the roadblocks.

There is footage of cars with "blacked out" licence plates driving in convoy and buying cans of petrol at filling stations.

If anyone is really interested, there is a Facebook page called "Kenosha County Scanner" which reports the latest incidents. It's a page that follows the police and fire brigade radio traffic.

The recent lawlessness in Democrat cities is music to Donald Trump's ears. Violence occurring in Democrat cities.... He offers federal assistance.... the local Governor or Mayor refuses. They are seen as soft on crime. And repeat.

Trump tweeting that they should call in the national guard yesterday when the city had already called them in.

Anyone falling for Trump on this topic is a complete idiot

Let's try to change the topic from 4 people getting shot over the last few days to post a video (again) showing the real victims here, a couple that people shouted at by a group of idiots

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

Wheres the evidence he wasnt? one thing we know for certain is he wasnt on his way to mass! and was out for no good be it rioting protesting ect.

Some of these people are animals you are just biased because you are OBLM, do you agree with OBLM protestors attacking homes, intimidating people in there own homes and the hate speech towards white people?

I think its a just and worthy cause to protect someones home/family/livelihood, these BLM rioters need to learn respect and that people will defend themselves, ive a feeling many more BLM protestors will be lying cold on the concrete before all this is said and done!

BLM if they had any respect or even cared they d encourage there followers not to protest and avoid all of this because of what its leading to.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

Let's try to change the topic from 4 people getting shot over the last few days to post a video (again) showing the real victims here, a couple that people shouted at by a group of idiots

How many more of these BLM scumbag vids do you need to see before the penny drops? do you genuinely believe all these BLM are saintly or something lol

They are getting shot and the majority of em deservedly so.. they are putting themselves in dangerous situations dis obaying police and then crying about it when they get shot.

They are attacking peoples homes burning businesses and complaining when they get shot and killed.

They are getting what they are asking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

Trump tweeting that they should call in the national guard yesterday when the city had already called them in.

Anyone falling for Trump on this topic is a complete idiot

125 National Guardsmen were deployed. A miniscule number. And they were tasked with protecting fire fighters only.

The mayor and Governor emasculated them.

I'd expect they will be ousted from office next time around. Businesses closing, rising taxes, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

People rioting, burning businesses to the ground, and killing each other because a pedophile got himself shot.

What a shambles of a movement. Burning their own cities over criminal trash who raped a fourteen year old.

what's the thread title again I forgot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1298234362635395073?s=19

https://twitter.com/rawsmedia/status/1298078919527202816

Seen this in the comments. It's almost worse. Pathetic scumbags.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

My God. What utter goons.

This is what Douglas Murray is referring to in ' The Madness of Crowds '

TomTomTim wrote: »

im curious as to the BLM supports here opinion on this sort of white shaming ?

feel free to share with everyone please

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

TomTomTim wrote: »

Just look at all that tolerance.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

They were killed in accordance with the law, the law being self defence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

im curious as to the BLM supports here opinion on this sort of white shaming ?

What they say and what they think are very different things. I honestly don't think most of them care, or even worse, they support said actions. They themselves are true believers in concepts like "silence is violence", so if you don't submit to their whims you're essentially a racist. As we know with these people, racism is the greatest sin known to man, so in their eyes, these people probably deserve to be harassed for not bending the knee.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

Advertisement