Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

mynamejeff wrote: »
    im curious as to the BLM supports here opinion on this sort of white shaming ?

feel free to share with everyone please

I’m also curious if BLM will donate some of the millions raised for Jacob Blake to the 14 year old girl he raped?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,407 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

DelaneyIn wrote: »
    raped a fourteen year old.

Source for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I’m also curious if BLM will donate some of the millions raised for Jacob Blake to the 14 year old girl he raped?

Nah, they probably used all those funds for Rashad Brooks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Apparently, Stone Cold Steve Kenosha, who died due to being shot in the head, was earlier antagonizing an armed citizen screaming "shoot me n*gga" and repeatedly. You cant make this up.
    saying the NoNo word. You couldn't make this up.

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1298520614727114752

He got what he deserved literally asked for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Overheal wrote: »
    Source for that?

What will you say if its proven he had a warrant out for felony sex crimes?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

iebamm2580 wrote: »

racist cops ? miscarriage of justice ? the whites made me do it ? its cause of slavery ? trumps fault ?

its hearting to see the majority of people at least in Ireland see through the racist propaganda from this scumbags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

He'll find another question to ask. They always do.

"Thanks for providing a source for that." #FactsMatter

"Thanks for providing a source for that." #FactsMatter

So you ask a question, get a response then dont have an opinion on the answer, just a thanks?

Source for that?

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2020CF000736&countyNo=30&index=0&mode=details

He had an active warrant for rape and domestic abuse.

• Advertisement

So you ask a question, get a response then dont have an opinion on the answer, just a thanks?

I ask a question because someone posted an allegation that he raped a 14 year old without any evidence.

Here's a question: what's your problem with me asking for that information?

I totally agree allegations should be backed up by sources, but why ask for a source if you are not going to have any opinion after. I dont know if the allegations are true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

Its quite an impressive skill, to shift goalposts, change the meaning of words and deflect from truth with a few arbitrary questions.

It means you can never be wrong, when you are completely wrong.

Active warrant for 3rd degree sexual assault. You're acting as though he dragged a woman off to the woods at gunpoint. This is not.

Does this warrant (Innocent, until proven guilty) give justification for the attempted murder of him, shot 7 times in the back? And what more, did the Police know this at the time?

Biker79 wrote: »
    Its quite an impressive skill, to shift goalposts, change the meaning of words and deflect from truth with a few arbitrary questions.

It means you can never be wrong, when you are completely wrong.

You're still dodging questions in the election thread so you've no foot to stand on there.

Active warrant for 3rd degree sexual assault. You're acting as though he dragged a woman off to the woods at gunpoint. This is not.

Does this warrant (Innocent, until proven guilty) give justification for the attempted murder of him, shot 7 times in the back? And what more, did the Police know this at the time?

So thats what you say, ok i understand more about you now, thanks.

So thats what you say, ok i understand more about you now, thanks.

You're welcome, I'm not here to endear to you. Do you suppose he deserved to be shot then?

You're welcome, I'm not here to endear to you.

Why say you're welcome so?

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Let's try to change the topic from 4 people getting shot over the last few days to post a video (again) showing the real victims here, a couple that people shouted at by a group of idiots

Oooooh.. hang on. This thread is about BLM which is opposition to racial discrimination by the police (,is it not??)

You already admitted you have no idea if racism could be considered a factor for the only the police were involved in, which sparked the fatal riots.

Make up your mind chief. Are these shootings a BLM matter or not?

And people bringing up abuse that others receive at the hands of black lives matter is casually waved off and dismissed by you because it is somehow irrelevant how black lives matter carry themselves.

Sure thing.

It’s a felony and rape of a minor.

He also has previous for resisting arrest and for having an illegal gun.

Anyway, now that he’s supposedly paralysed from the waist down, he won’t be raping anyone again. At least that’s something.

• Advertisement

Why say you're welcome so?

Why so many flippant questions?

Do you think he deserved to be shot? Do you think his warrant has any bearing on him being shot? I've seen reports to the contrary, that cops didn't know his information when the interaction occurred. So, it would seem his priors and outstanding warrants are moot.

You're welcome, I'm not here to endear to you. Do you suppose he deserved to be shot then?

no i dont agree with the shooting at all.

****ing hell. Just....****ing hell.

He wasn't dragging a woman to the woods. It was only 3rd degree sexual assault. #manup

The police were well within their rights to use lethal force against a man who was resisting arrest, broke free from them as they attempted to restrain him on the ground and then reached for something concealed in his car.

Anyway, now that he’s supposedly paralysed from the waist down, he won’t be raping anyone again. At least that’s something.

Has that been confirmed (that it was a minor involved)? I read some reports of that yesterday but haven't seen anywhere where it was confirmed. Could you send me a link to it if you have it?

Source for it being a minor? This tweet supplied a few posts ago doesn't supply any evidence to that effect.

It's a felony charge, not a felony conviction.

Does that mean he deserved to be shot 7 times in the back?

We have no confirmation he raped anybody. We have an outstanding warrant to prosecute such charges but no judicial conviction. Still, pretty disgusting to celebrate someone being paralyzed from the waist down.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Why so many flippant questions?

Do you think he deserved to be shot? Do you think his warrant has any bearing on him being shot? I've seen reports to the contrary, that cops didn't know his information when the interaction occurred. So, it would seem his priors and outstanding warrants are moot.

if I post a link showing that the cops were aware of the warrant (from the caller) and that's why he was resisting arrest will you response shift again ?

Fairly disgusting your blind defence of a child rapist just because he is black too tbf but each to their own ,

your not coming out of this to well again

The police were well within their rights to use lethal force against a man who was resisting arrest, broke free from them as they attempted to restrain him on the ground and then reached for something concealed in his car.

Again, therein lies the problem: yours and theirs sense of absolute entitlement to murder.

Despicable. Disgusting. Vile.

if I post a link showing that the cops were aware of the warrant (from the caller) and that's why he was resisting arrest will you response shift again ?

My responses will always reflect the most reliable facts on hand. Why wouldn't they? :confused:

I have multiple reports that state there is no clear indication cops were aware he had a warrant out.

My responses will always reflect the most reliable facts on hand. Why wouldn't they? :confused:

I have multiple reports that state there is no clear indication cops were aware he had a warrant out.

If you knew he had a warrant out for his arrest, why did you ask me to provide evidence for it?

Bizarre.

• Advertisement

Fairly disgusting your blind defence of a child rapist just because he is black too tbf but each to their own

Show me any evidence that proves this scurrilous accusation that I am defending him "because he is black"

You are again calling him a child rapist even though you sheepishly had to retract saying so just yesterday. So now you're a bald faced liar. You have no evidence he raped a child, no evidence he raped anybody in fact, aside from a warrant which will result in a court case that will determine that fact or not.

Justice is meant to be blind.

Advertisement