Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

It's good that the citizens are arming themselves and are willing to put this mob down when they come to burn homes and property .I can only commend there bravery standing up to these scumbag rioters and looters .

Hopefully the national guard and police won't be afraid to use the nessasary force to stop these based on back lash they should focus on clearly recording all incidents to stop BLM spinning the narrative.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,423 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Cupatae wrote: »
    Have you noticed how everyone that isn't foxtrol completely disagrees with your logic ?

Have you noticed that Argumentum Ad Populum doesn't win you any internet points?

Overheal wrote: »
    Wrong.

Because indeed it is.

It amazes me that institutional racism can be so lost on a person...

It's good that the citizens are arming themselves and are willing to put this mob down when they come to burn homes and property .I can only commend there bravery standing up to these scumbag rioters and looters .

Hopefully the national guard and police won't be afraid to use the nessasary force to stop these based on back lash they should focus on clearly recording all incidents to stop BLM spinning the narrative.

So you're actively defending a 17 year old charged with 1st degree murder?

So you're actively defending a 17 year old charged with 1st degree murder?

Did you miss the part where I said defending... You know the difference between defense and attack right ?

Also what part referenced a 17 yr old charged with murder?

• Advertisement

Did you miss the part where I said defending... You know the difference between defense and attack right ?

I know the difference I'm just not sure you do, as you are applauding the behavior of a 17 year old arming up, driving into town and "putting down the mob"

It amazes me that institutional racism can be so lost on a person...

It amazes me how every single woe of one race can be attributes soley to institutional racism

Always the victims it's never there fault!

I know the difference I'm just not sure you do, as you are applauding the behavior of a 17 year old arming up, driving into town and "putting down the mob"

Please qoute the part where I applaud the 17 year old

It amazes me how every single woe of one race can be attributes soley to institutional racism

Strawman Fallacy. Who said it was "solely?" :confused:

So you think BLM have no legit grievances? Also why have you paid zero attention to the white teen who has been charged with first degree murder? Because he targeted protesters.

That entirely depends. Do I think there is racism in America? I do. Do I support people not being judged by the colour of their skin? Absolutely.

I abhor racism. I couldn't be clearer on that.

What would you like me to say about the white teen? What opinion would you like me to give? Is my lack of comment complicit agreement?

• Advertisement

Please qoute the part where I applaud the 17 year old

"It's good that the citizens are arming themselves and are willing to put this mob down when they come to burn homes and property .I can only commend there bravery standing up to these scumbag rioters and looters ."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

You are clutching at straws old boy...the actions of that 17 year old kid are a disgrace but is the consequence of mayhem caused by rioters and looters.

I abhor racism. I couldn't be clearer on that.

You certainly could be, by acknowledging the institutional racism in the police system in the US.

Wrong.

Because indeed it is.

So you respect a collective of racist law officials and interact with them regularly,?

Ok

You are clutching at straws old boy...the actions of that 17 year old kid are a disgrace but is the consequence of mayhem caused by rioters and looters.

So you are defending him. Wow.

So you respect a collective of racist law officials and interact with them regularly,?

Ok

For someone who abhors racism you sure don't understand it much, evidenced by your conflating institutional, systemic racism with whether or not individual police or departments are operated by bonafide racists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

You certainly could be, by acknowledging the institutional racism in the police system in the US.

What about all the white people shot by the police. Are they racist against whites also. If a black cop shoots a white guy is he racist. Take your time now.

Strawman Fallacy. Who said it was "solely?" :confused:

It's the truth and you know it they are the ultimate victims and blame everything and everyone bar themselves... They don't want to admit they commit more voilent crime or why they have more encounters with police

But whinge relentlessly about it as if the police just set apon em randomly which is a complete lie.

Ooh a misspelt word hang on there's your L because you d never figure it out

So you are defending him. Wow.

Call your cop buddys, show them my post, and ask them whether I defended the 17 year old kid....let me know what they think will you?

"It's good that the citizens are arming themselves and are willing to put this mob down when they come to burn homes and property .I can only commend there bravery standing up to these scumbag rioters and looters ."

I'm struggling to see the 17 in there can you be more specific with your mental gymnastics

• Advertisement

Name me one race that plays the race card more than the black community name one that does it more or uses it as an excuse.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1298697722304888833?s=20
    What about all the white people shot by the police. Are they racist against whites also. If a black cop shoots a white guy is he racist. Take your time now.

He certainly could be. As with all cases its handled on an individual basis. That said there's more evidence to support that blacks are stereotyped to other blacks; it wouldn't be unlikely for a black cop to treat a black suspect with more suspicion than a white suspect, because of cultural biases.
    It's the truth and you know it they are the ultimate victims and blame everything and everyone bar themselves... They don't want to admit they commit more voilent crime or why they have more encounters with police

But whinge relentlessly about it as if the police just set apon em randomly which is a complete lie.

Ooh a misspelt word hang on there's your L because you d never figure it out

There you go being categorically racist again. Dear me.

You have nothing but badly spelled racist conjecture here.

Name me one race that plays the race card more than the black community name one that does it more or uses it as an excuse.

Or another race that gets to avail of affirmative action in schools, colleges, workplaces?

I'm struggling to see the 17 in there can you be more specific with your mental gymnastics

Your post is self evident of the mental gymnastics you are pretending to gaslight about.

Yet another nakedly racist comment.

Or another race that gets to avail of affirmative action in schools, colleges, workplaces?

All races avail of affirmative action....

For someone who abhors racism you sure don't understand it much, evidenced by your conflating institutional, systemic racism with whether or not individual police or departments are operated by bonafide racists.

**** ok. I'll make it a little clearer. I think people should be judged on their actions and behaviour, not on their skin colour.

Do you believe in positive discrimination?

All races avail of affirmative action....

Ok, I'll put it to you another way, who benefits the most from affirmative action?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Frankie Machine

Ok

:D

• Advertisement

Trump has ordered the National Guard into the city to help protect the ordinary law abiding citizens and the property and businesses that employ locals in an attempt to save lives and millions of dollars in damage...the fascist!!!

Advertisement