Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

Bambi wrote: »
    Or he was beaten on the draw :o

9xhk68c5kjj51.jpg

That's self defense all day , the people jumping him are armed with guns , looks like he was right to open fire on these BLM protestors going by those pics and the footage I've seen.

I don't think he LL be done for murder I reckon the charge is to appease the mob

Unless he shot other people I can't see how it's murder anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

All 3 men the kid shot were convicted felons.
    these are not legitimate protests. they are robber/bandit gangs

So they shouldn't have even had a gun? They were illegally armed ? Def not murder so purely self defense, from people attacking him, the BLM protests have been known to have violent people in em.

Hopefully the kid gets a fair trial and not a witch hunt because of BLM and that mob.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Having a conviction doesn't make you a bandit, or make your protest less legitimate.

Cupatae wrote: »
    So they shouldn't have even had a gun? They were illegally armed ? Def not murder so purely self defense, from people attacking him, the BLM protests have been known to have violent people in em.

Hopefully the kid gets a fair trial and not a witch hunt because of BLM and that mob.
    I dont think there will be a trial. The murder charges will be dropped when the outrage has died, a plea deal will be offered(for example misdemeanor firearm possession) and he will be given probation
    EDit The attacker with the handgun and without the working arm is going to jail

• Advertisement

Having a conviction doesn't make you a bandit, or make your protest less legitimate.

I agree with your statement but not in relation to this riot and other BLM protests. all these protest seem to degenerate into looting and assaults by the BLM side. The BLM protests seem to attract serious organised criminals and every manner of opportunistic criminal in the states,

I dont think there will be a trial. The murder charges will be dropped when the outrage has died, a plea deal will be offered(for example misdemeanor firearm possession) and he will be given probation
    EDit The attacker with the handgun and without the working arm is going to jail

That's good news , atleast the place hasn't lost the run of itself completely justice decisions aren't being influenced by BLM mob.

As he should attacking a 17 year old with a gun , while being a convicted fellon

Mad that they are protesting for a man that got himself shot by ignoring police orders and reaching into his car for a weapon, a lawful use of force by both the 17 yr old and the officers if that's the case.

The national guard and police are really going in heavy now smashing antifa and BLM which is good to see hopefully law and order is restored and normality along with it! Great to see them stopping this mob of rioters and looters and vandals

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

The 17 year old shot a guy in the head 1st. This guy shot in the head Apparently had no gun. The chase was following this and that is when the 2nd guy was killed and the other got hit in the arm. They were chasing him presumably because the 17 year old just shot the 1st guy in the head.

Doesn’t matter if the victims have previous convictions. The 17 year old is very clearly no saint in all this and there is very strong case to convict him of murder

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Bambi wrote: »
    Or he was beaten on the draw :o

9xhk68c5kjj51.jpg

He shot another guy first though, there is a video online.
    Pretty shocking stuff.
    He then goes and kills another guy.

This kid was a punk looking for trouble.
    Hopefully he spends life in prison.

The 17 year old shouldn't have had a gun either.

• Advertisement

Plus there's footage of him boasting about using lethal force... The guy basically has the profile of a school shooter tbh.
    The 17 year old shouldn't have had a gun either.

And traveled across state lines with it. Plus open carry only applies to those over 18.

R.F. wrote: »
    The 17 year old shot a guy in the head 1st. This guy shot in the head Apparently had no gun. The chase was following this and that is when the 2nd guy was killed and the other got hit in the arm. They were chasing him presumably because the 17 year old just shot the 1st guy in the head.

Doesn’t matter if the victims have previous convictions. The 17 year old is very clearly no saint in all this and there is very strong case to convict him of murder

I disagree felons highlight the character of a person and what they would be willing to do of given the chance,

Was the man attacking the 17 yr previous to being shot in the head ?

Plus there's footage of him boasting about using lethal force... The guy basically has the profile of a school shooter tbh.

If felons don't count against people , online profiles shouldn't either. Or we just making this up as we going along and completely skewing it in favor of the BLM narrative ?.

So you are outraged the 17 yr old crossed stateliness with a gun but you don't bat an eyelid at 3 felons with guns ?

Really highlights the double standards and attempts to skew things in favor of BLM.

Foxtrol wrote: »
    I'd definitely not put all the blame on the cops, Blake didn't help his situation at all by his actions.

The cops showed incredible incompetence, which we see in nearly every one of these unnecessary deaths.

You'd think with all this police "incompetence", BLM would be asking to increase funding for the police instead of demanding they are defunded....

Mind boggles.

I disagree felons highlight the character of a person and what they would be willing to do of given the chance,

Was the man attacking the 17 yr previous to being shot in the head ?

What are you disagreeing about? Does it not count as murder if the person killed has had previous run ins with the law?

The man shot in the head appears to be in an altercation, which given the tension between both groups and the fact there is a little scrote running around with a rifle nearly bigger than him, it is no surprise. But the man appears to have no gun and was killed by said scrote

If felons don't count against people , online profiles shouldn't either. Or we just making this up as we going along and completely skewing it in favor of the BLM narrative ?.

So you are outraged the 17 yr old crossed stateliness with a gun but you don't bat an eyelid at 3 felons with guns ?

Really highlights the double standards and attempts to skew things in favor of BLM.

Yes, because the 17 year old knew they were felons.
    2 of those people are dead btw, from 2 separate attacks.
    Also, how do you know they were felons?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Frankie Machine

Just coincidental that all three found themselves, together, in that wrong place, at that wrong time.

The protest is illegitimate if it is a mere pretext.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

The video of that shooting shows him attempting to run away, while being persued and attacked. He gets corned by him and shoots. He then looks to flee the crowd that is chasing him, and again is attacked by multiple armed persons

Can we all agree that the 17 year old should not have been there. And should not have had a big ****ing gun? Take all other arguments away from this and just answer that question

What are you disagreeing about? Does it not count as murder if the person killed has had previous run ins with the law?

The man shot in the head appears to be in an altercation, which given the tension between both groups and the fact there is a little scrote running around with a rifle nearly bigger than him, it is no surprise. But the man appears to have no gun and was killed by said scrote

The video shows the man chasing the kid(ie the kid is running away from him), throw an object at the kid, and the shots were only fired when the kid was cornered. The man was the aggressor here. is the kid meant to let a criminal mob beat him to death?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Just coincidental that all three found themselves, together, in that wrong place, at that wrong time.

The protest is illegitimate if it is a mere pretext.

I'd be more worried that a 17 year old went out with an AR-15 and killed 2 people, but to each their own.

Can we all agree that the 17 year old should not have been there. And should not have had a big ****ing gun? Take all other arguments away from this and just answer that question
    17 may be the actual age one can open carry in that state

The first man he shot in the head was unarmed which you're intentionally omitting. The other two was after he was pursued , after killing the first man. He was actively boasting about how he would use lethal force shortly before it. Also based on all the reports, it's pretty lucky he didn't kill more people. I am aware of one party having a fun, no idea about the other. You're still left with the reason he was pursued which was killing an unarmed man.

I don’t think he was even from the same state, broke a curfew and happy to be corrected but also underage

I'd agree that all the armed individuals present were looking for trouble, and found it

It is not as has already been pointed out. He also did not own the gun and crossed across state lines. So he broke multiple laws just by doing that.

It is not as has already been pointed out. He also did not own the gun and crossed across state lines. So he broke multiple laws just by doing that.

He should be prosecuted accordingly. The shootings were in self defense imo, though I could see him getting a manslaughter charge, due to the facts surrounding his being there armed.

I stand corrected. but looking up the state law, at his age the open carry is a misdemeanor not a felony

He should be prosecuted accordingly. The shootings were in self defense imo, though I could see him getting a manslaughter charge, due to the facts surrounding his being there armed.

He's been charged with murder, not self defense and I would suspect him boasting about how he would use lethal force shortly before the murders won't work in his favour.
    I stand corrected. but looking up the state law, at his age the open carry is a misdemeanor not a felony

Weird how you guys are actively diminishing the multiple crimes leading up to the killings.

• Advertisement

He's been charged with murder, not self defense and I would suspect him boasting about how he would use lethal force shortly before the murders won't work in his favour.

Weird how you guys are actively diminishing the multiple crimes leading up to the killings.

He is 17 years old. Stupid decisions are normal at that age. and yes people were killed, but they were all involved in a sustained attack on the kid, who was at all times making an attempt to flee the aggressors and only fired when he was cornered and assaulted

Advertisement