Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

The first man he shot in the head was unarmed which you're intentionally omitting. The other two was after he was pursued , after killing the first man. He was actively boasting about how he would use lethal force shortly before it. Also based on all the reports, it's pretty lucky he didn't kill more people. I am aware of one party having a fun, no idea about the other. You're still left with the reason he was pursued which was killing an unarmed man.

You still didn't answer me was the man violently attacking the 17 year old previously to being shot? You are skipping that intentionally to push a narrative that simply isn't true, try to not be biased .

The facts are the group of 3 set upon the 17 yr old in an attempt to do him harm or worse and all 3 were shot.

That's the facts no matter what you say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Maybe because he realised Kyle was breaking multiple laws at the time

Maybe he realised he was under 18 and thought I’ll have some of that. He was a convicted paedo.

There’s a video of him where he’s shouting at the guy, “shoot me n*gga, shoot me”. Seems like a dedicated BLM supporter dropping the N bomb so often.

R.F. wrote: »
    What are you disagreeing about? Does it not count as murder if the person killed has had previous run ins with the law?

The man shot in the head appears to be in an altercation, which given the tension between both groups and the fact there is a little scrote running around with a rifle nearly bigger than him, it is no surprise. But the man appears to have no gun and was killed by said scrote

It can't be murder if it was self defense while being attack by 3 men.

Cupatae wrote: »
    It can't be murder if it was self defense while being attack by 3 men.

It's pretty clear that prosecutors are not viewing it as self defence.
    Maybe he realised he was under 18 and thought I’ll have some of that. He was a convicted paedo.

There’s a video of him where he’s shouting at the guy, “shoot me n*gga, shoot me”. Seems like a dedicated BLM supporter dropping the N bomb so often.

What you've described absolutely is not a justifiable reason to shoot a man in the head.... That's murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Good luck arguing that in a court of law.
    At the end of the day he killed 2 people in 2 separate events.

He's going down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Frankie Machine

I'd be more worried that a 17 year old went out with an AR-15 and killed 2 people, but to each their own.

More worried ?

It's not clear that you're at all worried by the fact that the 'protesters' certainly have dubious character, and might very well have had ulterior motives.

You're certainly not in the least curious about the statistical probabilities.

But to each their own.

Good luck arguing that in a court of law.
    At the end of the day he killed 2 people in 2 separate events.

He's going down.

And the second shootings were because people were trying to disarm after murdering a man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

What you've described absolutely is not a justifiable reason to shoot a man in the head.... That's murder.

I get where your coming from statint the prosecutors are not viewing it as self-defence. But remember the public prosecutor is an elected official and to charge the kid within 24 hours for murder, reeks of a politically motivated decision. The kid hadn;t even been interviewed under caution.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Can we all agree that the 17 year old should not have been there. And should not have had a big ****ing gun? Take all other arguments away from this and just answer that question

He is a child and I would think that would be taken into account when considering an administrative error.

It's pretty clear there's a hostile environment so in order to stop more attacks by the BLM crowd , I'd imagine it's done to appease them, I don't think those charges will stick.

I dont think the officers charged with GF will get it either, time will tell tho.

If 3 men attacked you with unknown intentions or wepons and you shot them, would you class yourself a murderer?

• Advertisement

And the second shootings were because people were trying to disarm after murdering a man.

The fact the mob were pursuing the child implies they were the aggressors.

Can we all agree that the 17 year old should not have been there. And should not have had a big ****ing gun? Take all other arguments away from this and just answer that question

Only if we can agree convicted felons shouldn't be carrying guns and attacking a 17 year old with em as a group ,

As I said, there is a graphic video of events online.
    After he shot the first fellow in the head, he ran up to him and he said he killed someone into his phone.
    And then ran off.

It's all on camera, he's screwed.

Sand wrote: »
    The fact the mob were pursuing the child implies they were the aggressors.

After he shot a man in the head... Also Wisconsin laws do not include stand your ground so using deadly force is not okay.

https://eu.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2020/08/26/wisconsin-open-carry-law-kyle-rittenhouse-legally-have-gun-kenosha-protest-shooting-17-year-old/3444231001/
    No. Such laws, like in Florida, say you can threaten or use deadly force in response to a perceived threat of great bodily harm without first having to try to retreat or escape the threat. Wisconsin does recognize the so-called Castle Doctrine, which presumes a person acted lawfully in self-defense when they use deadly force within their home, vehicle or business. But that presumption can be overcome with evidence that the use of force was unreasonable.
    After he shot the first fellow in the head, he ran up to him and he said he killed someone into his phone.
    And then ran off.

Yep and it's incredibly lucky that he didn't hurt more people... It's a little bit telling that posters are leaping to his defence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

After he shot a man in the head... Also Wisconsin laws do not include stand your ground so using deadly force is not okay.

https://eu.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2020/08/26/wisconsin-open-carry-law-kyle-rittenhouse-legally-have-gun-kenosha-protest-shooting-17-year-old/3444231001/

Yep and it's incredibly lucky that he didn't hurt more people... It's a little bit telling that posters are leaping to his defence.
    he was cornered. at all times when he had the opportunity to flee, he moved away from the trouble

And then ran off.

Where's this 2nd video all I seen was 3 men getting shot after attacking a 17 yr old.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

You'd think with all this police "incompetence", BLM would be asking to increase funding for the police instead of demanding they are defunded....

Mind boggles.

The police have plenty of funding they just choose to spend it on mad sh1t like 'warrior training' and military vehicles.

Cupatae wrote: »
    Where's this 2nd video all I seen was 3 men getting shot after attacking a 17 yr old.

You've seen a video of the first man attack the 17 year old?
    Better get onto the police so.

A convicted felon who attacked and was chasing a child. Seems like self-defence by the young boy.

But there is no doubt that any white person defending themselves from these mobs will be targeted by prosecutors and all other institutions in the US. So he's going to need good lawyers no matter what.

he was cornered. at all times when he had the opportunity to flee, he moved away from the trouble

There is no evidence he was cornered, the video shows that he had plenty of space to run.

He also chose to illegally insert himself into a volatile situation where people would likely be aggressive to him. You can't do that and then claim self defense.

• Advertisement

He is 17 years old. Stupid decisions are normal at that age. and yes people were killed, but they were all involved in a sustained attack on the kid, who was at all times making an attempt to flee the aggressors and only fired when he was cornered and assaulted

After spending days with people every possible reason why all the victims 'deserved' the violence brought on them we now get to phase 2 - the standard tactic of trying to humanise the white killer. You can set your watch to it.

A convicted felon who attacked and was chasing a child. Seems like self-defence by the young boy.

But there is no doubt that any white person defending themselves from these mobs will be targeted by prosecutors and all other institutions in the US. So he's going to need good lawyers no matter what.

Oh the poor little innocent gun carrying boy.
    Such a sweet murderer.
    Butter wouldn't melt.

The police have plenty of funding they just choose to spend it on mad sh1t like 'warrior training' and military vehicles.

Cool. Let's defund them so. Do you think police having less money will increase or decrease training?

You'd swear they were kicking down his front door. :rolleyes:

Lil Rambo packed up his car brought his illegal weapon to break curfew to insert himself into the middle of a protest.

There's nothing worse than hearing people who get paid tens of millions of dollars to wear shoes cry of racism and equality , while the people who make their shoes , work in sweatshops getting paid peanuts.

From your posts it is clear you have an issue with anyone wanting the end of racism and equality

After spending days with people every possible reason why all the victims 'deserved' the violence brought on them we now get to phase 2 - the standard tactic of trying to humanise the white killer. You can set your watch to it.

Perhaps some have. I haven't.

Interesting why the colour of the skin is brought in again.

Are you saying anyone who isn't condemning him is doing so because of race?

Oh the poor little innocent gun carrying boy.
    Such a sweet murderer.
    Butter wouldn't melt.

I don't know anything about him. Honestly I think he's a bit of an idiot showing up to defend property from those mobs when law enforcement and the government are standing down. It's an obvious trap for people who think the US is still a society of laws. But children make mistakes.

A young boy was being chased and violently attacked by a mob. He retreated, and defended himself proportionally. He'll clearly need good lawyers as they will attempt to bury him. There wont be any sympathetic Netflix drama made for him. But there's nothing wrong with his actions in the video that I can see.
    You'd swear they were kicking down his front door. :rolleyes:

Lil Rambo packed up his car brought his illegal weapon to break curfew to insert himself into the middle of a protest.

A peaceful protest though, right?

You've seen a video of the first man attack the 17 year old?
    Better get onto the police so.

I seen the video of 3 men attacking a child.i thought they would be obvious but nope I give too much credit yet again!

Not surprised in the slightest the cops in the area are under the leadership of this idiot.

What wouldn't be surprising is if it turned out he was one of the posters on this thread (or any of the other ones that involve black issues). He seems to have a lot in common with their view points :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/7im/status/1298770531278131201?s=20

• Advertisement

From your posts it is clear you have an issue with anyone wanting the end of racism and equality

The post you quoted mentioned the fact that equality and racism only seems to matter to celebrities for financial gain, ignoring their complicit participation in benefiting from what is essentially slave labour and horrific working conditions of a certain race.

How is that celebrities wanting an end to equality and racism

Advertisement