Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

More shops getting looted , I'm sure business people will be queuing to invest in African American communities knowing their business will likely get looted and burnt down anytime there's a questionable police shooting.

Mike Karbo (@MKarbo) Tweeted:
    Massive looting and rioting in Nicollet Mall Target. #mplsdowntown https://t.co/zHmt9tBm5Z https://twitter.com/MKarbo/status/1298782837991145473?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Cupatae wrote: »
    I seen the video of 3 men attacking a child.i thought they would be obvious but nope I give too much credit yet again!

So in summary, no.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

He shot another guy first though, there is a video online.
    Pretty shocking stuff.
    He then goes and kills another guy.

This kid was a punk looking for trouble.
    Hopefully he spends life in prison.

Are there two separate attacks then?

4 people in total shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Sand wrote: »
    A peaceful protest though, right?

It was perfectly clear that the previous nights hadn't been peaceful, which is why the self defense excuse is so weak.

More shops getting looted , I'm sure business people will be queuing to invest in African American communities knowing their business will likely get looted and burnt down anytime there's a questionable police shooting.

Mike Karbo (@MKarbo) Tweeted:
    Massive looting and rioting in Nicollet Mall Target. #mplsdowntown https://t.co/zHmt9tBm5Z https://twitter.com/MKarbo/status/1298782837991145473?s=20

They are doing it to end racism it's ok.

• Advertisement

Perhaps some have. I haven't.

Interesting why the colour of the skin is brought in again.

Are you saying anyone who isn't condemning him is doing so because of race?

I didn't quote you so I don't know why you're taking offense to it

Are there two separate attacks then?

4 people in total shot?

There are 2 separate attacks.
    In 2 different areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Foxtrol wrote: »
    It was perfectly clear that the previous nights hadn't been peaceful, which is why the self defense excuse is so weak.

So why did you characterize it as a protest, when it was clearly a riot? These people were incredibly foolish to try to protect local businesses from the mobs. But that in itself is not enough for a murder conviction. Yet anyway.

So in summary, no.

First shooting clearly occurred as the child was being chased by a gang of rioters. The idea that he just walked up to a peaceful protestor and shot them dead is absolute fantasy.

First shooting clearly occurred as the child was being chased by a gang of rioters. The idea that he just walked up to a peaceful protestor and shot them dead is absolute fantasy.

That’s the second event.
    Jesus!

• Advertisement

So why did you characterize it as a protest, when it was clearly a riot? These people were incredibly foolish to try to protect local businesses from the mobs. But that in itself is not enough for a murder conviction. Yet anyway.

You are aware that knowingly going to a riot and doing what he did is worse for him?

He was an outsider. He wasn't a trying to protect a local business to him, he had to drive 30 minutes across state lines with his illegal gun to break curfew.

That is exactly enough for a murder conviction because it diminishes his ability to claim self defense

That’s the second event.
    Jesus!

No, he was being pursued before that. He shot the first attacker and the focus of most of the rioters switched to saving that guys life (unsuccessfully). The rioters then further chased him while he retreated, whereupon he could not escape and then shot the other two. He indeed showed great restraint by not shooting a third guy who rushed up but threw up his hands in surrender when he realized the child had the drop on him.

You are aware that knowingly going to a riot and doing what he did is worse for him?

He was an outsider. He wasn't a trying to protect a local business to him, he had to drive 30 minutes across state lines with his illegal gun to break curfew.

That is exactly enough for a murder conviction because it diminishes his ability to claim self defense

Going to stand outside someones property is not equivalent to planning to murder someone.

That’s the second event.
    Jesus!

Why was the first man shot ?

If it was someone out to shoot BLM people I doubt they d stop at just 1, clearly not the full story being told on here seems like a BLM edition of events

No, he was being pursued before that. He shot the first attacker and the focus of most of the rioters switched to saving that guys life (unsuccessfully). The rioters then further chased him while he retreated, whereupon he could not escape and then shot the other two. He indeed showed great restraint by not shooting a third guy who rushed up but threw up his hands in surrender when he realized the child had the drop on him.

Ahh that makes more sense than the BLM edition where he supposedly just at random shot a dude, so it's clear self defense then as he is retreating the whole time.

He didn't seem like someone out to randomly shoot as he picked his targets and didn't fire indiscriminately

Why was the first man shot ?

If it was someone out to shoot BLM people I doubt they d stop at just 1, clearly not the full story being told on here seems like a BLM edition of events

Because the kid is a gun nut?
    And clearly he didn’t stop at one.

You didn’t even see the video.
    You just made stuff up.
    Thanks for confirming it.

That “child” had a gun and murdered 2 people.

Going to stand outside someones property is not equivalent to planning to murder someone.

You can't purposefully put yourself in harms way knowing that your presence will provoke people and then try to claim clean self defense, especially when you are breaking the law being there and your weapon is illegal.

For example, a black 17 year old can't drive 30 minutes with an illegal assault rifle, wear black live matter clothing, stand outside a Trump rally and then claim self defense for murdering people that get aggressive with him

Ahh that makes more sense than the BLM edition where he supposedly just at random shot a dude, so it's clear self defense then as he is retreating the whole time.

He didn't seem like someone out to randomly shoot as he picked his targets and didn't fire indiscriminately

Yep. I'm not clear on how he got seperated from the rest of his group, but in videos from earlier that night he was interviewed and explained he was present to protect local businesses and also act as a medic. He showed off his medical gear and said if someone got hurt his job was to help them. He said he had the rifle as his role as medic meant he would have to go into danger.

So I can only guess he went in to help someone and got surrounded and attacked.

Either way, he was a fool for being there in the first place. I can only hope all these militia LARPer types finally learn that going to these riots is a trap.

You can't purposefully put yourself in harms way knowing that your presence will provoke people and then try to claim clean self defense, especially when you are breaking the law being there and your weapon is illegal.

For example, a black 17 year old can't drive 30 minutes with an illegal assault rifle, wear black live matter clothing, stand outside a Trump rally and then claim self defense for murdering people that get aggressive with him

Why would a white guy standing outside a closed business provoke anyone?

Also, I'd give up on the 'not local' thing. He lived 30 minutes away. Rosenbaum (the first to be shot) left a child and fiancee in Waco, Texas to riot in that town.

• Advertisement

You just made stuff up.

You've clearly only seen the 2 minute highlight reel of the second and third shooting. I've seen the extended clips that include the first shooting and indeed the leadup to all the events.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Frankie Machine

After spending days with people every possible reason why all the victims 'deserved' the violence brought on them we now get to phase 2 - the standard tactic of trying to humanise the white killer. You can set your watch to it.

'...trying to humanise...'

What a remarkable use of language.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

You just made stuff up.

He killed one person, and one convicted pedophile in self defence.

You've clearly only seen the 2 minute highlight reel of the second and third shooting. I've seen the extended clips that include the first shooting and indeed the leadup to all the events.

Post up the video of the lead up to the events so.

Go on Youtube and search for 'Kenosha Armed Civilian Shooting 8/25/2020'. Should be the first video that comes up. Close to 15 minutes of footage.

Why would a white guy standing outside a closed business provoke anyone?

The same reason why a BLM matter t-shirt would provoke someone at a Trump rally.
    Also, I'd give up on the 'not local' thing. He lived 30 minutes away. Rosenbaum (the first to be shot) left a child and fiancee in Waco, Texas to riot in that town.

Get off, a 30 minutes drive is like someone from North Dublin saying shops in Drogheda are their 'local business'. It is worse in this case because it made the gun he was carrying illegal, given his love for guns and police etc I doubt they'll get away with claiming he didnt know what he was doing was illegal.

As far as I know it isn't against the law to be murdered. If true, Rosenbaum would be in a lot of trouble if he had gone shooting people, instead of being shot, however it was Lil Rambo that was pulling the trigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,492 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1298996742814199809?s=20

Your version certainly makes more sense than what the BLM crew on here are saying , there stories seem incredibly biased with little to no facts.

Just a witch hunt mentality , I can say did certain the 2 vid is 100% self defense tho he LL never see a day in prison for it

'...trying to humanise...'

What a remarkable use of language.

It is incredible, especially when you see how the first actions of the same people is to dehumanise black victims.

• Advertisement

Clear as day running away from the mob , that's self defense.

Those murder charges 100% will not stick after seeing both those videos that kid was fighting for his life running from BLM looters and rioters..

Vid after vid of these aggressive people supposedly trying to end racism I'm not seeing it, only racism being used as an excuse to attack people they hold hate for. Or to make a profit by stealing.

Advertisement