Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Don't think Joe Biden will be pardoning him.

Dementia Joe probably will, in his mind, in whatever care home he’s put into after Trump beats him quite easily in November.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,674 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Dementia Joe probably will, in his mind, in whatever care home he’s put into after Trump beats him quite easily in November.

Love it, will win easily, not just win, but easily.

I don't think you even believe this yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Broadstone Bob

If someone is trying to stop you after you killed someone, you can continue shooting and killing in ‘self-defense'.

Is that how it works?

Do yourself a favour and watch this video of a Lawyer explaining what he thinks happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SooO03bJ8

Then stop seeing everything how you want to see it so it suits your politics. The far left and far right are just wrecking everything for everyone else.
    Trump will get re-elected now because instead of trying to win votes the far left just want to be "morally right". Now we all suffer.

RasTa wrote: »
    Self defence, eh?

AR-15 fires about 10 rounds per second, so sounds about right. One short pull of the trigger.

Love it, will win easily, not just win, but easily.

I don't think you even believe this yourself.

Trump will win this one a lot easier than the last one. An awful lot easier.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 280 ✭✭CertifiedSimp

Do you really need a lesson in the symbolism of a guillotine versus a noose?

One, since the time of the French revolution is commonly used in imagery where the populace is objecting to the behaviour of the government, the other where a very particular and identifiable sector of society is targeted in extra judicial killings.

The connotations around both are very different, and widely understood. The Yellow Vest protests in France saw the same thing being done.

Ah come off it lad, these people wouldn't be able to point France on a map.

Guarantee the same excuses wouldn't wash with the lefties if Biden was faced with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

If he hadn't been illegally carrying a weapon, nobody would have died.

The reason he was been chased was because he had shot someone in the head and they wanted to disarm him.

Agreed, he was illegally carrying a weapon.

Did you look at the video clip where the eye witness states that Rittenhouse was been chased prior to the first shooting? That's what led to the first shooting.

So, his attackers wanted to disarm him because he had already killed one of his attackers in self-defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

It's people who vocalise their issues in the manner you are doing now, who make being "right leaning" people like myself seem extreme.

If indeed you do find yourself watching a man kill another man on repeat, all the while laughing uncontrollably, seek help. If you don't, yet decided it would be good to rankle people on a discussion board by saying that you do, seek help.

It's not shocking. It's not funny. It's just detrimental to conversation.

I’d be heartbroken to see any innocent person harmed. Genuine tragedies affect me and I feel awful hearing about violence, sickness and death.
    Not in this case though.
    Did you see the video taken earlier in the night of Joseph before he was shot? Uncontrollable, out of his mind, looking for violence.
    Imagine what we didn’t see him do. He was a violent criminal intent on harming people. He was provoking and insighting rioting and violence.
    He led a mob to catch and damage someone. He would have been a hero in his group for doing this.
    I’m glad he’s gone and I enjoyed the video.

Trump will win this one a lot easier than the last one. An awful lot easier.

There is zero evidence to support this.

He lost the popular vote by 3M the last time round and since then,
    He didn't build the wall.
    He didn't jail Hillary.
    He didn't drain the swamp.
    He did preside over an inept Covid-19 response resulting in 180,000 US deaths (so far)
    He did alienate life long GOP supporters leading them to vouch for Biden and to actively campaign to showcase how bad Trump has been.
    He is behind in every poll there is at this point.

I'm not saying that by the time November 4th comes around that he won't have won, but I am saying that at this point, there is no evidence that he might.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/1299071912618926083?s=19

Nick Sandmann’s lead Attorney Lin Wood has offered to represent 17-Year-Old Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha pro bono.

This gonna be another trial that everyone will be glued to.

• Advertisement

Ah come off it lad, these people wouldn't be able to point France on a map.

Guarantee the same excuses wouldn't wash with the lefties if Biden was faced with this.

Ah yes, a strawman argument.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Agreed, he was illegally carrying a weapon.

Did you look at the video clip where the eye witness states that Rittenhouse was been chased prior to the first shooting? That's what led to the first shooting.

So, his attackers wanted to disarm him because he had already killed one of his attackers in self-defence.

But they were within their self defence rights to go after him if they felt threatened with violence, which they almost certainly did when he showed up with a rifle

But they were within their self defence rights to go after him if they felt threatened with violence, which they almost certainly did when he showed up with a rifle

Looks more like they initiated the violence to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Broadstone Bob

This incident happened in Wisconsin, not Dalkey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

AR-15 fires about 10 rounds per second, so sounds about right. One short pull of the trigger.

It's a semi auto no? No chance it has that rate.

It's a semi auto no? No chance it has that rate.

Yes, it's semi-auto. But a semi-auto can realistically fire about 5 or 6 shots per second, depending on how fast you can pull the trigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

Lying on his back under attack and managed to hit a small target five times. Very impressive. And he’s only 17!
    He should go into law enforcement.

It's sad that somebody can be so blinded by a really obvious fake narrative.

Yes, it's semi-auto. But a semi-auto can realistically fire about 5 or 6 shots per second, depending on how fast you can pull the trigger.

I watched the video, if that was the case the other 2 would have been shot multiple times.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Looks more like they initiated the violence to be honest.

But the laws are usually based on threat not who started the violence. You don't have to wait for someone to shoot you if you think they are just about to. Which of course leads to a loop that imo starts with him showing up there and losing his right to claim it.

I watched the video, if that was the case the other 2 would have been shot multiple times.

Depends on how often he pulled the trigger. One pull of the trigger, one shot. He may have pulled the trigger more or less in each instance or he may also have missed a few times.

Depends on how often he pulled the trigger. One pull of the trigger, one shot. He may have pulled the trigger more or less in each instance or he may also have missed a few times.

He fired 7 bullets and hit someone with each time. No that hard given how close his victims where.

I actually hope he gets life times three.

Then a presidential pardon, just to see the absolute meltdown on the left.

Celebrating a spree shooter... Gotta wonder what levels certain posters will sink to.

But the laws are usually based on threat not who started the violence. You don't have to wait for someone to shoot you if you think they are just about to. Which of course leads to a loop that imo starts with him showing up there and losing his right to claim it.

It all depends on the circumstances. Someone armed and acting as a security guard (albeit unofficially) would not normally be considered a threat to anyone, especially if the protesters intended to mind their own business and not attack that property.

If they weren't going to attack that property, why would they feel that Rittenhouse was going to shoot them? :confused:

• Site Banned Posts: 280 ✭✭CertifiedSimp

Such privelige. I've never seen a POC wielding a gun like that and butchering people.

Celebrating a spree shooter... Gotta wonder what levels certain posters will sink to.

Spree shooter? He shot those that were a threat to him in self defence. There was a fourth attacking him who backed off, when he realised that playing stupid games, does indeed win you stupid prizes, and put his hands up. The shooter realised he was no longer a threat and disengaged. There was nothing “spree” about this shooting. Each shot hit exactly who he was aiming to hit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

If they hadn't been out looting then they wouldn't have been shot

If jabob blake had stopped when he was told too he wouldn't have gotten shot

if George Floyd hadn't been for his tits on various drugs and resisting arrest he would be alive

if Rashard brooks hadn't decided to fight the police he would be alive

if mike brown hadn't been out committing crimes and fighting the police he would be alive

the overwhelming majority of these people are the author of their own demise

mynamejeff wrote: »
    If they hadn't been out looting then they wouldn't have been shot

If jabob blake had stopped when he was told too he wouldn't have gotten shot

if George Floyd hadn't been for his tits on various drugs and resisting arrest he would be alive

if Rashard brooks hadn't decided to fight the police he would be alive

if mike brown hadn't been out committing crimes and fighting the police he would be alive

the overwhelming majority of these people are the author of their own demise
    And I guess that the lady who wore a short skirt was "asking" for rape?
    This victim blaming is disgusting.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

By me LITERALLY saying that:

My opinion is that people, of all races, should be judged on their actions and character and not the colour of their skin.

puts me on the "wrong side of history"?

I'm genuinely done even trying to speak to you. You put a completely made up quote in quotation marks and tried to attribute it and alluded it to be something I said and ignored my actual quote.

Absolutely dishonest and incendiary for no reason.

Lad your banging ur head against the wall trying to talk logically to her/him they will make stuff up lie, skew stories and figures and even when u destroy there arguments with irrefutable prove they ll prob just restort to shouting "racist!"

Absolutely demented logic they see themselves as righteous never wrong saintly people they are litterally the most the dangerous type of BLM followers .

Advertisement