Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

I'm surprised that took long enough to come back round to the poor black man!

She/he neglects to mention why these unarmed black men were shot tho, just another liar, manipulating the truth the hallmark of BLM at this stage.

Was the black that was shot in the back was he saintly or did he do everything possible to get himself shot?

Liars!

mynamejeff wrote: »
    If they hadn't been out looting then they wouldn't have been shot

If jabob blake had stopped when he was told too he wouldn't have gotten shot

if George Floyd hadn't been for his tits on various drugs and resisting arrest he would be alive

if Rashard brooks hadn't decided to fight the police he would be alive

if mike brown hadn't been out committing crimes and fighting the police he would be alive

the overwhelming majority of these people are the author of their own demise

And that right there folks is the 100% factual truth!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Broadstone Bob

if George Floyd hadn't been for his tits on various drugs and resisting arrest he would be alive

if mike brown hadn't been out committing crimes and fighting the police he would be alive

If the short aggressive guy didn't try to grab the barrel of Rittenhouses rifle after throwing objects at him and chasing him into a corner while someone was firing a handgun into the air then he would not have got shot.

If the skateboarder did not hit Rittenhouse in the head with a skate board and try grab his rifle while Rittenhouse was trying to get to the cops he would not have got shot.

The guy with the blown bicep I have no sympathy for. He was recently in Milwaukee painting "defund the police" in huge letters on the street so he cant be whinging if he got shot by a libertarian in a gunfight. He's lucky he still has both arms.

And I guess that the lady who wore a short skirt was "asking" for rape?
    This victim blaming is disgusting.

Ohh wow lmao that's some comparison there , man ignored police orders reaches into his vehicle fully knowing he LL be shot, is akin to rape In your eyes ? Lmfao.

Are they ever not the victims ? Is it ever not there fault ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

And I guess that the lady who wore a short skirt was "asking" for rape?
    This victim blaming is disgusting.

should read it again ,

they weren't victims until they made some one else their victims

its called personal responsibility

don't do some thing if you don't want the consequences

Im very unlikely to be shot by the police as I don't then to fight them or commit crimes much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Riki_road

Shouldent the conversation stop at if i travel to the anti-mask protests in Dublin with a firearm and then use that firearm on the people there when they start scuffling with the counter-protesters then i am in the wrong, even if i felt threatened i didnt bring a firearm to use a flower vase, i brought it with the premediated expectation of using it, instead of staying safely away from the protest.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Celebrating a spree shooter... Gotta wonder what levels certain posters will sink to.

Worst spree shooter in the history of spree shootings

Wouldn't you agree?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

BattleCorp wrote: »
    It all depends on the circumstances. Someone armed and acting as a security guard (albeit unofficially) would not normally be considered a threat to anyone, especially if the protesters intended to mind their own business and not attack that property.

If they weren't going to attack that property, why would they feel that Rittenhouse was going to shoot them? :confused:

Well we know from all of his actions up to that point that he was looking for trouble that night

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

BattleCorp wrote: »
    He recklessly discharged a few shots towards the crowd after he shot the guy in the arm. There was nobody near him at that point and that was completely unneccessary. And let him face the full rigours of the law for that.

I dont think that happened. There were shots fired before he shot the first attacker, and shots fired after he he shot the third attacker. But that was a different shooter, presumably among the mob. Immediately after he shot the third guy he had another attacker throw his hands up and back off as he kept the rifle on him. He wasn't shooting into the crowd.

Well we know from all of his actions up to that point that he was looking for trouble that night

We know from the interview with him that night (earlier) that he was there to act as a medic and assist anyone who was injured. The idea that he was a crazed maniac there only to kill rioters is fantasy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

This is truly disgusting. Seeing people leave the RNC Convention harassed and antagonized. This has been a common theme over the past four years though. Is Biden going to condemn his voters and ask for calm and peaceful protests?

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1299196091565404161

Show me one piece of evidence of Rittenhouse acting like he was "looking for trouble".

You should lay off the Judge Dredd comics

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Trump doesn't need people canvasing for his election as the BLM protesters are doing an amazing job for his presidental run

https://youtu.be/J6PjD7kzRoo

This is truly disgusting. Seeing people leave the RNC Convention harassed and antagonized. This has been a common theme over the past four years though. Is Biden going to condemn his voters and ask for calm and peaceful protests?

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1299196091565404161

Republicans has stood by and applauded BLM while they were burning down cities and terrorizing and beating white people at will. No sympathy for them.

Sand wrote: »
    We know from the interview with him that night (earlier) that he was there to act as a medic and assist anyone who was injured. The idea that he was a crazed maniac there only to kill rioters is fantasy.
    Right... that's why he was unarmed, carrying medical equipment and clearly identified himself as one.

Right... that's why he was unarmed, carrying medical equipment and clearly identified himself as one.

He was carrying a medics kit, clearly identified his intent to provide medical aid and its not the case medics have to be unarmed. He said he was carrying the rifle to defend himself as he might have to go into harms way to help someone.

You've clearly not seen the interview with him prior to the shooting. He's not a psycho desperately seeking to kill someone. You need to reconsider the media you consume if its giving you this much misinformation.

Trump doesn't need people canvasing for his election as the BLM protesters are doing an amazing job for his presidental run

https://youtu.be/J6PjD7kzRoo

Trump is in power now and has done nothing to stop these riots and attacks. Even if re-elected, whats the reason to believe he would do anything then when hes doing nothing now?

He was carrying a medics kit, clearly identified his intent to provide medical aid and its not the case medics have to be unarmed. He said he was carrying the rifle to defend himself as he might have to go into harms way to help someone.

You've clearly not seen the interview with him prior to the shooting. He's not a psycho desperately seeking to kill someone. You need to reconsider the media you consume if its giving you this much misinformation.
    Riiiight

He was carrying medical equipment.
    There is videos on the internet of him clearly identifying himself as a medic and offering to help a protester with a busted ankle.

It happened in America where carrying guns is common. Unfortunately you seem to be judging this guy as if he was walking around Bewleys cafe with an assault rifle.

• Advertisement

He was carrying medical equipment.
    There is videos on the internet of him clearly identifying himself as a medic and offering to help a protester with a busted ankle.

It happened in America where carrying guns is common. Unfortunately you seem to be judging this guy as if he was walking around Bewleys cafe with an assault rifle.

I've worked in hospitals my whole life and I've never seen a medic carry a AR15

I dont think that happened. There were shots fired before he shot the first attacker, and shots fired after he he shot the third attacker. But that was a different shooter, presumably among the mob. Immediately after he shot the third guy he had another attacker throw his hands up and back off as he kept the rifle on him. He wasn't shooting into the crowd.

Yeah it was controlled shooting, in self defense, he clearly wasn't out to kill at random but defend himself and he did well to get out of it alive and showed good shooting skills and restraint not to shoot the 3rd lad that surrendered for a lad of 17 being attacked by 3 men.

I dont think he ll be convicted of any murder, and rightly so he's not the mass shooter blm are trying to paint him as he literally was forced into shooting by the actions of the BLM protesters some of whom were armed with guns aswell.

Again more blood on the hands of BLM those 2 lads lost there lives needlessly, only being misled by a disgraceful media spin and BLM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

Wisconsin is a swing state right? So I would be guessing that Biden is walking a tightrope in what he can say about anything of these incidents.
    The whole BLM movement is a bit fascinating at the moment because they don't see to have a clear objectives other then escalating tensions when a black person is killed by police.
    At least some posters are going mad about Antifa anymore!

Looting seems to be their main objective at present.

I've worked in hospitals my whole life and I've never seen a medic carry a weapon.

You might do if you were involved with a violent brainwashed racial motivated mob looting and burning as they see fit.

Trump is in power now and has done nothing to stop these riots and attacks. Even if re-elected, whats the reason to believe he would do anything then when hes doing nothing now?

In democratic states he won't do anything because they are actually good for him.
    Thats how dumb the fringe on both sides are. The BLM protesters would rather be morally right and virtue signal on twitter than actually win votes and stop Trump and his mafia from staying in power and inflicting another 4 years of torment on the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Frankie Machine

I've worked in hospitals my whole life and I've never seen a medic carry a weapon.

Are you in the States ?

The guy who got shot in the arm was carrying a pistol while wearing a 'Paramedic' hat.

Cupatae wrote: »
    Yeah it was controlled shooting, in self defense, he clearly wasn't out to kill at random but defend himself and he did well to get out of it alive and showed good shooting skills and restraint not to shoot the 3rd lad that surrendered for a lad of 17 being attacked by 3 men.

I dont think he ll be convicted of any murder, and rightly so he's not the mass shooter blm are trying to paint him as he literally was forced into shooting by the actions of the BLM protesters some of whom were armed with guns aswell.

Again more blood on the hands of BLM those 2 lads lost there lives needlessly, only being misled by a disgraceful media spin and BLM.
    What ever about the first person he murdered, can you explain how it was self defence to shoot the second and third person who were trying to disarm him. He murdered two young father's. That's gotta weigh heavy on his soul.
    No justification. He shot three people. I wonder if he has any remorse.

Cupatae wrote: »
    You might do if you were involved with a violent brainwashed racial motivated mob looting and burning as they see fit.

I think they preferred to be called militias and wear MAGA hats and love to justify mass shooters/gun rights and "hate the blacks".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

Do yourself a favour and watch this video of a Lawyer explaining what he thinks happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SooO03bJ8

Then stop seeing everything how you want to see it so it suits your politics. The far left and far right are just wrecking everything for everyone else.
    Trump will get re-elected now because instead of trying to win votes the far left just want to be "morally right". Now we all suffer.

If only America had non biased news coverage like this on their networks instead of the grandstanding propaganda we get from CNN and Fox.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

He certainly made poor choices by going there with a firearm in the first place yes.

But that doesn't negate the fact that he was attacked by protesters more than once.

Advertisement