Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

Thankfully we have the video showing the facts, much to the chagrin of those looking to spin narratives

Ya it's brilliant that it's all on video it destroys all these murder narratives . It was self defense to anyone not wear BLM goggles.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Cupatae wrote: »
    https://www.insider.com/police-used-taser-grappled-jacob-blake-before-shooting-witnesses-2020-8

The truth is emerging , police grappled and tried to use tazers before shooting the martry Jacob Blake

BLM left with egg on there face once more

An unarmed man going to a car with his three kids inside versus multiple armed police. What bravery :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 83,393 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Thankfully we have the video showing the facts, much to the chagrin of those looking to spin narratives

We have video of the killing of Jacob Blake too but I've been called 'emotional' for calling that murder :rolleyes: Sounds like a lot of 'emotional' users here are trying to argue incorrectly that it was self-defense without any confirmation of that from the courts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

This clip of a police officer being violently assaulted by bLM protestors is being celebrated and hailed at the moment. Comparing the f*uckwit who threw the steel object (appears to be fitting from something), to Captain America. I dont know anything else about the police officer

https://twitter.com/PplsCityCouncil/status/1299232424698675200

America is all sorts of crazy at the moment

Has it always been this mental, or is this a lockdown issue?

Whoever threw that should be done for attempted murder

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Is it ok for 4 men to attack him then with guns?

Oh there's an outrageous amount of hypocrisy here and most of it from BLM defenders.

If it's to protect the safety of others then yeah. If they had guns they could have shot him. Only one person escalated it to killing.

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    An unarmed man going to a car with his three kids inside versus multiple armed police. What bravery :rolleyes:

You are selectively leaving bits out .

An unarmed man that the officers have done everything to restrain continued to defy them and reach into his car forcing the officers into shooting him .

Please atleast try tell the whole story your fooling no one with the BLM editions

America is all sorts of crazy at the moment

Has it always been this mental, or is this a lockdown issue?

Whoever threw that should be done for attempted murder

Throw something = attempted murder

murder someone = self defense

am i doing this right

• Registered Users Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Lol.

I think you mean choose not to see instead of fail to see but you carry on.

You might get away with pleading ignorance if we were discussing this video last week before everything happened in the public eye as it did.

So you are not going to stand by your claim that the sheriff was making racist statements then? It's a pretty straightforward question; what race/ community is he being racist towards? If he indeed referred to a specific group, it would support your overall claims. I'm surprised that you wouldn't take advantage

Overheal wrote: »

am i doing this right

No getting attack by 4 men some of which had guns and defending urself = self defense.

Blind siding a police officer for no reason = gbh or murder if he was killed.

It's really not difficult .

Lol.

I think you mean choose not to see instead of fail to see but you carry on.

You might get away with pleading ignorance if we were discussing this video last week before everything happened in the public eye as it did.

Well without the context of the question asked you have no idea who he is referring to.

I would assume multiple offenders for violent crimes?

• Advertisement

am i doing this right

No

murder = murder - i am not going to defend that

Throw a heavy object at someone's head with the intention of grievously harming them = assault and possibly attempted murder

What is it to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,674 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

The only thing missing from this image, is your name Cupatae.

https://twitter.com/BerniceKing/status/1299340664409395202?s=19

That's MLK's daughter posting that by the way. I've a fair idea what she would say to your posts about him here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭hynesie08

https://www.insider.com/police-used-taser-grappled-jacob-blake-before-shooting-witnesses-2020-8

The truth is emerging , police grappled and tried to use tazers before shooting the martry Jacob Blake

BLM left with egg on there face once more

Was he under arrest? If not fully within his rights to walk away..... Maybe he has an issue with lying on the ground for police in case he ends up with a knee in his neck??

Well without the context of the question asked you have no idea who he is referring to.

I would assume multiple offenders for violent crimes?

See that's there tactic post snippets and random images without context and then perform some mental gymnastics to link it to racism it's the standard M.O of BLM fanatics on here.

These people constitute Ms paint doodles as proof so that's what your dealing with lol

The only thing missing from this image, is your name Cupatae.

https://twitter.com/BerniceKing/status/1299340664409395202?s=19

That's MLK's daughter posting that by the way. I've a fair idea what she would say to your posts about him here.

Pretty racist sign tbh I mean I didn't shoot MLK why am I blamed because of my skin color ?

How ironic !

These people constitute Ms paint doodles as proof so that's what your dealing with lol

Really think its telling how much that image rattled your cage.

It's just too accurate and indisputable isn't it.

Really think its telling how much that image rattled your cage.

It's just too accurate and indisputable isn't it.

Nah didn't show him resisting arrest reaching for a weapon the officers grappling with him trying to taze him before shooting him ECT ECT

Your lies have no power here.

Pretty racist sign tbh I mean I didn't shoot MLK why am I blamed because of my skin color ?

How ironic !

Ha ha ha.

That sign is racist but a video of a sherriff talking about targeting a specific sector of his jurisdiction isn't.

Thanks, you've made your position abundantly clear.

Ha ha ha.

That sign is racist but a video of a sherriff talking about targeting a specific sector of his jurisdiction isn't.

Are you going to tell us what group he's being racist to?

Ha ha ha.

I'll ask again WHAT SECTOR?

• Advertisement

Round in circles because people pretend they don't know what a dog whistle is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

You should lay off the Judge Dredd comics

actions have consequences

getting shot by the police is the consequence for some actions

don't do the action don't get shot ,

there are incidents of completely unjustified shootings by the police in the states but this wasn't one of them

Are we back to the realm of unconscious racism again?

He's clearly talking about Bohs fans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Ex convicted felons it looks like. Unless they broke out of prison the other night all, they were free men who paid their debts to society.

Your conviction doesn’t disappear once you’ve done your time. All 3 are, were, ex-cons.

Your conviction doesn’t disappear once you’ve done your time. All 3 are, were, ex-cons.

Yes, former convicts, not 'convicted felons,' as was said in the post I was quoting.

Great breakdown of what happened and how certain media outlets are pushing a certain narrative of what happened similar to the narrative that a number of posters are trying to push on this thread.

Oh goody. A far right website known for exaggeration/lies.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Back up there a bit. There's no proof at this stage that he murdered anybody.

Just like there is no proof Blake sexually assaulted anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Can't wait for the riots and looting later on

• Advertisement

Can't wait for the riots and looting later on

Why are you encouraging riots and looting?

Advertisement