Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLM, or WLM? [MOD WARNING: FIRST POST]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I liked this thread better when I thought it meant 'untouchable' in the mafia sense...

• Registered Users Posts: 83,393 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The latter hasn’t been convicted of anything so far.

The former hasn't been convicted of any of the crimes listed to defame him, either.

Cupatae wrote: »
    But it makes it ok for 4 ex cons some with guns to attack a 17 year old? Would you have rathered the 17 year old didn't defend himself and left himself to the mercy of these upstanding citizens ?

So far I've seen one person with a gun besides him. That image is from after the first killing. So that's a pretty important piece of context.

mynamejeff wrote: »
    this is boards mate

how do you prove your point ?

You've stated unequivocably 'no it's not' about a matter of law. I assume you'd have some citation of the law to support that charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Convictions also doesn't suddenly make it okay for a vigilante to shoot and kill you with a rifle. Also it's not even legal under Wisconsin law to do that regardless of the situation. Also the prosecutors clearly view the case against him as credible.

Self defence buddy. Righteous kills.

• Advertisement

Self defence buddy. Righteous kills.

Self defense while committing a crime is not legally privileged self defense.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Thought the narrative was the knife was in his hand, now its in his car? Tomorrow it'll be that he was driving to his house, where he had a knife in the kitchen....

the knife was found in the foot well of the car ,

can you see in the video if he had a knife in his hand ? if now was he trying to retrieve it from the car ,

either was what do you think his plan was ? to drive off . after fighting the cops being tazed with kids in the car .

Overheal wrote: »
    Self defense while committing a crime is not legally privileged self defense.

looting and rioting is a crime too right ?

You've stated unequivocably 'no it's not' about a matter of law. I assume you'd have some citation of the law to support that charge.

have you something to prove it is , your the one who made the claim first aren't you ?

Sure. What's your point? Because, if someone is looting and rioting, it doesn't give one the legal privilege to kill them. Not that I've heard confirmation the 3 victims were rioting, or looting.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Absolute state of this fcuking moron. These people cannot be allowed to win. They do not believe in peoples right of freedom of association, freedom of thought, freedom really.

https://twitter.com/nieto_phillip/status/1299207662043828224

Don't believe in democracy.

have you something to prove it is , your the one who made the claim first aren't you ?

I already have. Read the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Sure. What's your point? Because, if someone is looting and rioting, it doesn't give one the legal privilege to kill them. Not that I've heard confirmation the 3 victims were rioting, or looting.

You are twisting things though. Rittenhouse didn't kill anybody for looting or rioting. He killed them because they attacked him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Round in circles because people pretend they don't know what a dog whistle is.

Ah a certain poster admitted to it a while ago.

Told me I needed to 'read between the lines...'

statesaver wrote: »
    Absolute state of this fcuking moron. These people cannot be allowed to win. They do not believe in peoples right of freedom of association, freedom of thought, freedom really.

I'm confused, do you support free speech or not?

I already have. Read the thread.

193 pages ?

what page ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

White trash rank lower than the blacks...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

statesaver wrote: »

Don't believe in democracy.

The bald lad comes across really well in that video.

I'm sure someone will be along to tell me he worships Hitler.

That woman is a lunatic, an annoying lunatic. I'm not sure there were enough people recording that...

As my mum used to say to me when I was a toddler. Two wrongs don't make a right. Can't imagine she ever thought I would be saying this to an adult.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,876 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Thats not free speech, thats hate speech and personal abuse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭briany

sabat wrote: »
    White trash rank lower than the blacks...

The film industry have taught us that running into a backwoods inbred family is incredibly dangerous. In reality, it's mainly monotonous and sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Economic Collapse

The Irish obsession with America is reaching new levels. You know we are on a different continent and none of this has any relevance here, yes?

All them NBA millionaires and rappers sure are blocked from making money aint they

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

I do. I also believe in respect and not threatening behaviour witnessed here against that couple.
    Is speech not violence anymore, I thought you lads endorsed that nonsense,
    speech is violence, silence is violence.

The metal gymnastics people like yourself have to do must be exhausting, it's surprizing you have the energy to post here 24/7. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,717 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

A caste system where blacks sit at the bottom, yet not 4 years ago there was a black president and all likelihood there will be a black female VP come Novemeber

Does.not.compute.

The president of America has engaged in hate speech and personal abuse throughout his presidency. You must be outraged. Also pretty sure the video would not fall under the banner of hate speech in any countries with hate speech laws.

How is it hate speech?

As my mum used to say to me when I was a toddler. Two wrongs don't make a right. Can't imagine she ever thought I would be saying this to an adult.

but if them fellas hadn't been out rioting and looting they would be alive and well ?

isn't that a right

consequences are tough on people who make bad choices , but I guess them fellas will never learn now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

The president of America has engaged in hate speech and personal abuse throughout his presidency. You must be outraged. Also pretty sure the video would not fall under the banner of hate speech in any countries with hate speech laws.

Just because people have different views doesn't mean that they should be outraged.

That's the problem with the internet nowadays. Disagree with someone and they become outraged.

It's a difference of opinion, that's all.

• Advertisement

but if them fellas hadn't been out rioting and looting they would be alive and well ?

isn't that a right

consequences are tough on people who make bad choices , but I guess them fellas will never learn now

Where is the evidence that these particular individuals were rioting and looting?

Advertisement