Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI to AIB delayed payment

Options
  • 29-06-2020 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

H there,

A payment was made from a BOI account to an AIB account (my account) on Friday, June 26th before 11AM and it's still not showing up in my AIB account and it's EOD on Monday, June 29th.

I've triple-checked the IBAN/BIC code is completely correct and transfer times for BOI indicate I should have received the payment today. 

Having contacted AIB, they also said I should have had it by today latest and that the issue isn't on their side, but BOI.

Can you tell me if there's an issue with BOI payments landing in accounts and when I can expect to receive the funds?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Snow_White1987,

Thanks for reaching out to us today on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear you have not received this transfer yet. We can confirm that payments are currently processing as normal. If you log in on www.365online.com and select “service desk” > “ask a question”, one of our colleagues will be happy to confirm that this transfer was processed.

Please don’t hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement