Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of footpath construction

Options
  • 29-06-2020 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

What is the approximate cost per metre for "1.5" metre wide tarmac footpath, including kerbs and foundations etc., length 550 metres along a public road. (All in contractor cost needed)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭ballinadog

What is the approximate cost per metre for "1.5" metre wide tarmac footpath, including kerbs and foundations etc., length 550 metres along a public road. (All in contractor cost needed)

Ya’d be talking 25k plus VAT anyway easily for the Works element alone. Prelims for Traffic Management etc will add more. I’d say not much change out of €60 a metre all in

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭countyhouse

ballinadog wrote: »
    Ya’d be talking 25k plus VAT anyway easily for the Works element alone. Prelims for Traffic Management etc will add more. I’d say not much change out of €60 a metre all in

That’s what I needed, thanks

Advertisement