Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Objective Content fairly mediocre since the mendy and bruno objectives.

I imagine with a new season starting Friday we’ll get 1 or 2 more really good cards like that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

82 rated squad 80 chem for POTM benzema surely thats a mistake or have EA decided to be nice for once :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

chips1234 wrote: »
    82 rated squad 80 chem for POTM benzema surely thats a mistake or have EA decided to be nice for once :D

No point in having a nice requirement. His tots card is about 300k.
    Got Cazorla from the Spanish one.

I’d say they’re just making sure 82/83 rated cards stay high.

We’ll probably get another dynamic duo sbc tomorrow like the origi/Gini one which would probably be 83/84 squads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Yeah, duplicate Carzola from the guaranteed TotS. I didn't expect that at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Will there be a Guaranteed TOTSSF Bundesliga SBC at any stage lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,834 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Blazer wrote: »
    No point in having a nice requirement. His tots card is about 300k.
    Got Cazorla from the Spanish one.

And yet they still made Bruno's SBC cost 200k when he has multiple better cards for free

And yet they still made Bruno's SBC cost 200k when he has multiple better cards for free

that was just EA asking are you fluffy and you know it ! jesus christ do they have to have the same 3 songs non stop :D:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Essien the latest pull from Prime Icon pack. Not the best I've got, but certainly not the worst.

Shearer
    Del Piero
    Zambrotta
    Owen
    Owen
    Hierro
    Kluivert
    Kluivert
    Drogba
    Campbell
    Zidane
    Wright
    Litmanen
    Barnes
    Zola
    Baggio
    Blanc
    Puyol
    Essien

BrentMused wrote: »

Yeah I’d expect all the main leagues guaranteed Tots back, and probably the ultimate one too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Should be the next one if they’re following the same path for the big 5 leagues from the first time round which was PL, La Liga, Bundasliga, Serie A and Lique 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

I somehow managed to get the La Liga TOTS Guaranteed challenge done and ended up with Parejo. I've now got 57 players left and 585 coins :D No WL rewards coming as I took a break last weekend so it looks like the administrators are coming in the morning! Still happy enough with my active squad though.

Got Cazorla in the La Liga TOTSSF.

Did Danilo as I needed an upgrade at RB for my Serie A team and did Benzema POTM as he was cheap as chips

Also opened the UCL Rare from the SBC the other day - 79 Cheryshev :(

Griezmann from the la liga guaranteed - sweet :)

Hogey007 wrote: »

Nice one - trumps my Cazorla lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Moreno in mine :(

Did the draft too with the token and got kicked off the servers in the first round. Lovely stuff.

Draft options were ****e tho.. I’ve noticed with the last few drafts I’m always missing a player or two to make it 100 chem, or else I get a non rare GK in both picks.

Vinicius has been upgraded to 95 overnight.

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Vinicius has been upgraded to 95 overnight.

anyone else not that impressed with his 92?
    I was considering dumping him but once I swapped him and Silva to each other's wings he was a different player completely.

I was considering dumping him but once I swapped him and Silva to each other's wings he was a different player completely.

I didn’t find his 92 to be anything out of the ordinary, Kubo on the other wing was more effective but maybe his 95 will blow me away

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I didn’t find his 92 to be anything out of the ordinary, Kubo on the other wing was more effective but maybe his 95 will blow me away

yeah I'm finding the same for most of the SH players.
    Even Mendy is anonymous at LB but he is wasted there really.
    The exception is Zlatan.....he's bloody awesome.
    If Serie A get another decent player or two I'd be sacrificing Bobby and Bruno etc.
    Prime Kaka is consistently outplaying Bruno at CAM.
    Petit while he makes a mistake every few games is still better than Fabinho I find and even Bobby has gone off the boil.

• Advertisement

If Serie A get another decent player or two I'd be sacrificing Bobby and Bruno etc.
    Petit while he makes a mistake every few games is still better than Fabinho I find and even Bobby has gone off the boil.

THIS SO MUCH, every game im saying something along the lines of where the fck is mendy, he is constantly somewhere in the middle of the pitch, i've tried setting my width wider and that hasnt worked just made me have a black hole in the middle of my team.

EDIT: also bruno's 92> his 94 im fuming i didnt keep the 92 now

EDIT: also bruno's 92> his 94 im fuming i didnt keep the 92 now

That's it exactly. His 92 felt miles better. How can a higher rated card feel bloody worse.
    I found Mendy was just staring into space at LB,,it seems to be a game issue.
    Changing to 5 at the back makes a worse of difference to him.

That's it exactly. His 92 felt miles better. How can a higher rated card feel bloody worse.
    I found Mendy was just staring into space at LB,,it seems to be a game issue.
    Changing to 5 at the back makes a worse of difference to him.

100% its a game issue, i said the other week in here, instructions on players doesnt matter one bit, the game just does what it wants when it wants and players react like its a random number generator on what to do it seems like.

setting strikers on get in behind either means they are standing doing nothing or always offside a high % of the time, i just have everything as balanced now and it seems to be a bit better overall but its infuriating at times.

It’s very interesting how we all have such differing opinions of the same players. Probably mainly based on play style.

Of the Summer Heat players, for me Perisic is the best by a long stretch, but I’m always looking to go out wide so as a LM in a 4-1-2-1-2 wide formation he’s arguably my most involved player every game. I’m also a big fan of Sarr and Mbabu who have improved me ten-fold defensively.

I’m not too keen on Kubo as I find he gets pushed off the ball very easily so I just use him as a late sub against tiring defenders.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'm playing him in free roam on the left in a 4-2-3-1 since I changed this he's been a lot better for me.

What I'm doing now is using Mendy as the stay back CDM, I swap him in game with Matuidi.

Best SH player I've used is Ribery at ST.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »

Main stay in my team since I got him in the last SBC. He's brilliant. I do find he's not quick enough as a winger, but move him into central CAM, and he's incredible.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Verdi & Belotti rumoured to be the next dynamic duo.

If you’re choosing the packs from the Rivals rewards would you tend to choose the tradeable or untradeable guys?

Months ago I’d probably have said the tradable but with everyone having strong squads at this stage of the game, untradeable for the SBC fodder?

If you’re choosing the packs from the Rivals rewards would you tend to choose the tradeable or untradeable guys?

Months ago I’d probably have said the tradable but with everyone having strong squads at this stage of the game, untradeable for the SBC fodder?

I’m always in the untradeable camp on the basis of more is more although in reality most times it will be more is less. Still it’s all fodder at this point for the 82-88 SBC and hope you hit something big there

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Verdi & Belotti rumoured to be the next dynamic duo.

Just coming here to post that.

Both cards already had untradeable special versions, Verdi winter refresh through league sbc and belotti through storyline so keeps with ea’s logic of giving the same cards specials rather than having a bit of creativity.

Advertisement