Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Are you using Zidane? Think what it’ll be like if Pogba and James get confirmed as Summer Heat Card’s lol

Not at the moment. I want to run the weekend with just a United team. So...

aYexNU7.png

Actually, Maguire is usually in for Blanc but missed the last game cause of a suspension.

James for James as a straight upgrade. Probably switch Martial out for Pogba, even though he plays so far beyond his stats, it's insane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Not at the moment. I want to run the weekend with just a United team. So...

aYexNU7.png

Actually, Maguire is usually in for Blanc but missed the last game cause of a suspension.

James for James as a straight upgrade. Probably switch Martial out for Pogba, even though he plays so far beyond his stats, it's insane.

There’s now a storyline 92 Martial in season rewards :)

All TOTS back in packs too, it seems. Serie A guaranteed for an 84 squad, not too shabby.

Edit: Dan James for squad battles too, very nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

David Luiz... I just can’t get rid of the ****er.

My rare pack rewards
    E4-E22565-9992-4-C39-864-F-55-A92-AFA938-A.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Blazer wrote: »
    David Luiz... I just can’t get rid of the ****er.

My rare pack rewards
    E4-E22565-9992-4-C39-864-F-55-A92-AFA938-A.jpg

I, on the other hand, got that 83 CDM from Porto in my Ultimate Pack. Sigh.

There’s now a storyline 92 Martial in season rewards :)

AWE-SOME! Thrilled with that. That James is great too.
    Adamcp898 wrote: »
    I, on the other hand, got that 83 CDM from Porto in my Ultimate Pack. Sigh.

84 Tadic and nothing else above 81 for me :/

• Advertisement

Past two have been awful packs for me.. this time round, an 88 TOTS Hintregger. Will do well for Pogba SBC as have a load of high rated Bundesliga for links.

Also, Neymar dropping is beautiful. I’ll soon be able to buy him and my squad will be complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Lord TSC wrote: »
    AWE-SOME! Thrilled with that. That James is great too.

84 Tadic and nothing else above 81 for me :/

arthur highest for me :( on bright side can get james while getting enough points for weekend league v the sweatiest div 6 players ever all day

Did one 82+ pack upgrade, got TOTS Edouard.

I can see Pogba or Kante being expensive, but I can also see him being very easy to craft with so many upgrade SBCs.

Lucas Leiva from the SEries A totsff? He's a goddman community player not a true Serie A totssf. Stupid pricksl

EA geting more flak on this on twitter. Another screwup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

A 90 rated Brazil cdm from ultimate pack.

Tots Adama traore from the 1 rare player from daily objective :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

97 Luis Alberto from the Serie A SBC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,834 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Even the mid season Storyline cards are all from top 5 leagues and the popular nations tab this season, they've ignored the rest this year more than any other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Szczesny from Italian TotS pack. Meh, with SH Ibrahimovic and TotS Ronaldo it might be a bit rude not to make a Serie A side lol. Any recommendations for essential Serie A players?

Liamalone wrote: »
    Szczesny from Italian TotS pack. Meh, with SH Ibrahimovic and TotS Ronaldo it might be a bit rude not to make a Serie A side lol. Any recommendations for essential Serie A players?

that Verdi looks pretty tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Lucas Leiva from the SEries A totsff? He's a goddman community player not a true Serie A totssf. Stupid pricksl

EA geting more flak on this on twitter. Another screwup.

Think they might offer those who did it a second player lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

that Verdi looks pretty tasty.

Aye, the Lukaku and Danilo SBC's could be done as well. I have enough high rated fodder, getting chemistry is the pain.

Aye, the Lukaku and Danilo SBC's could be done as well. I have enough high rated fodder, getting chemistry is the pain.

If I get CR7 then I’d switch to serie a.
    I hadn’t realised the season was finished today. I was only about 10k off Matuidi but I had prime Petit so not a big deal.

Muller from the German League TOTS. Not bad. 95 will go into Pogba really easily :)

Sommer from Bundes, Handanovic from Serie A.

Alisson from an 81+ pack though, nice fodder I'm never gonna need :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Ilicic from Serie A TOTSFF - now I have Ronaldo TOTSFF, Ibra SH, Immobile TOTW, Ilicic Moments and already converted TOTSFF Dybala from ST to CAM, gave up FUT Birthday Lasagna to do this SBC and packed Zapata TOTW several times before - I would have been happy with a goalie this time round, lol

Edit:
    Just opened the 88+ Five Rares pack I’d saved from a couple of weeks ago:

95 TAA TOTSFF
    95 Szczesny TOTSFF
    94 Smalling TOTSFF
    91 Kante UCLRTTF
    89 Yuri Berxhiche TOTSSF

Pretty chuffed with that. TAA will link with the Salah I got in the PL TOTSSF. Szczesny and Smalling are positional upgrades for my Serie A Team

Handanovic from my TOTS pack.. not bad, nice high rated card with decent links. We might get another pack later due to EA’s mix up too with the Serie A guaranteed. Here’s hoping :pac:

Handanovic from my TOTS pack.. not bad, nice high rated card with decent links. We might get another pack later due to EA’s mix up too with the Serie A guaranteed. Here’s hoping :pac:

Yeah I rushed to do it when I saw it was glitching and there might be a chance of a free pack, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Got duplicate untradable Ter Stegen from La liga sbc so I decided to try my Luck :D

TOTS-Seria-A.png

cintec wrote: »
    Got duplicate untradable Ter Stegen from La liga sbc so I decided to try my Luck :D

TOTS-Seria-A.png

Great pull, he is a machine :)

Playing a few Rivals for the first time in a month and literally every game is Mendy, Ribery, Dembele

I'm literally using an 81 rated team, just playing the fcuking game

HaURtjY.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Verdi is awesome, got him last night and loving him. Ribery is essential.

If you got Kessie from the objectives he's fantastic also.

My Serie A team below...

SerieA.jpg

I had saved all my rewards for the last two weeks, started this evening opening a few small ones and one player packs. Got 3 packs in and got a duplicate 93 TOTS Manolas, gonna hold him for (fingers crossed) Pogba tomorrow.

Not sure if anyone has seen but there’s an objective there for rivals wins... get packs at each milestone with the final one being 25 wins for a 50k pack and then you get a 100k pack for completing the whole lot.

Don’t think I’ve the motivation to play 25, but decent for anyone regularly playing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

anyone getting anywhere near a half decent connection tonight ? every game is terrible quality for me

Advertisement