Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Looks like those who packed community totssf will be getting another pick :)
    Marque matchups gave me 3 totssf cards from rewards (hamdallah, Rafa and Thiago) so pack weights are ridiculous and I also got SS Mendy from a 81+ which gives me a lot of high rated cards for Pogba's card when it gets released.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Blazer wrote: »
    Looks like those who packed community totssf will be getting another pick :)
    Marque matchups gave me 3 totssf cards from rewards (hamdallah, Rafa and Thiago) so pack weights are ridiculous and I also got SS Mendy from a 81+ which gives me a lot of high rated cards for Pogba's card when it gets released.
    Must get opening a few packs today so, they did the same thing a few weeks for summer heat 1 I think it was. Every second pack was a TOTW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

The new storyline players and some of the SBC cards have really piqued my interest in this game again.

Credit where it’s due, EA have done a good job with the storyline players (Morales, Martial and Can in particular).

Morales is a personal favourite of mine so will definitely pick him and the United fan in me really wants to get that Martial card.

The problem is once these Level 30 cards are obtained the game is virtually over at that stage.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot to mention that Dan James card! Unreal card to get by just playing squad battles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

The new storyline players and some of the SBC cards have really piqued my interest in this game again.

Credit where it’s due, EA have done a good job with the storyline players (Morales, Martial and Can in particular).

Morales is a personal favourite of mine so will definitely pick him and the United fan in me really wants to get that Martial card.

The problem is once these Level 30 cards are obtained the game is virtually over at that stage.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot to mention that Dan James card! Unreal card to get by just playing squad battles.

I agree about the storyline objectives this time around - I need a French/Lique 1 RB and Martial will fit into my French/PL team as well - a bit of a grind to reach Martial but Hey ho.

1 game from James SH - a godsend to be able to do it on squad battles in my opinion and for Fifa 21 I think it would be good if they gave you the option or doing these kind of objectives in Squad Battles or Rivals - May in some part solve the self relegator problem if you don’t have to go into Rivals to do them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Those who have James, any good? I'm already pretty much there but I've come up against him and didn't think much of him tbh... I have Ismael Sarr Future Star right wing at the moment and he's tearing teams apart, I cannot believe how good he is.:D

• Advertisement

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Those who have James, any good? I'm already pretty much there but I've come up against him and didn't think much of him tbh... I have Ismael Sarr Future Star right wing at the moment and he's tearing teams apart, I cannot believe how good he is.:D

James Future Stars card has been brilliant for me, I only bumped him from my team as I packed Salah’s TOTSSF so hoping for great things from James SH - just 1 one win required for him

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Got Nainggolan from the Ultimate pack.

Other notables I got from the pack openings I was saving..

92 TOTS Casemiro
    88 TOTS Hinteregger
    94 TOTS Sommer
    94 Aouor (tradable duplicate)
    87 FUT BD Guerreiro (3rd time I've packed him)
    The 81+ packs are awful, I've opened about 5 of them and nothing over 82 rated. 82-88 packs are decent.

3 minutes to Pogba (or I riot)!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

84 Ligue 1 guaranteed and Pogba won too - 84 + 88 squad which seems incredibly cheap?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pogba won too - 84 + 88 squad which seems incredibly cheap?

I was gearing up for 2 or 3 88 teams. Thats dirt cheap for 95 Pogba. Delighted.

Definitely dirt cheap for Pogba and no expiry date either so can do a few 82-88 upgrades to help with it and hope they bring back the 85-92 upgrade next week

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I was gearing up for 2 or 3 88 teams. Thats dirt cheap for 95 Pogba. Delighted.

Same, I was expecting something similar to Dembele/Ribery reqs.

Will definitely do him later after the Ligue 1 pack.

I hope he's not rubbish and that's why he's so cheap!! Will have him in a minute anyway :D

Over the last 24 hours, I had done the Dutch and Chinese leagues, and got E. Dembele, Muller, Pepe and Acerbi TOTS cards from packs, all through crafting and not being down a penny.

So I'm able to basically get him for free, which is great :D

Had been thinking I'd have to spend the evening doing the Sudaamerica SBCs too, and maybe even the Turkish leagues. Guess I can move on to something else.

Could work towards the Dembele SBC now, I guess. Or more Icon Crafting :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

bloody Abdel in my lique1. Awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

73 balance and 79 acceleration on that Pogba card.

Got Depay! Breaks the GK streak! Take that.

Not too bad from my saved 5 88+ pack. Davies will go straight into my Bundes team over Rousillon now. Rest is decent fodder.
    5-88.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

BrentMused wrote: »
    73 balance and 79 acceleration on that Pogba card.

With a shadow he will have 94 pace and people paid a lot for his fut birthday and didn't seem to mind his balance (the 5* weak foot was a big advantage)

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Not too bad from my saved 5 88+ pack. Davies will go straight into my Bundes team over Rousillon now. Rest is decent fodder.
    5-88.jpg

Davies is class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Lala 93 RB in le Frenchie guaranteed TotS, looks good if I could fit him in.

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Lala 93 RB in le Frenchie guaranteed TotS, looks good if I could fit him in.

He is! Have him in main squad (mainly French SH players). Green links with Kimpembe if you did him.

89 Abdelhamid in my guaranteed... last Ligue 1 guaranteed I got the GK, nice strong link there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Just packed TOTS De Bruyne from the "final" section in the Libertadores sbc :D
    By far and away my best ever pack pull! I've been playing since FIFA 12 and the only pull over 250k I've ever had was Neymar's transferred card to Barca in 13 (500k)

I was actually grinding for the last 100k or so I needed to get Tots KDB and ben Yedder in my team, mission accomplished there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Davies is class.

+100 to this he is an absolute unit on 7 chem in my team so much better than mendy who is going into the pogba sbc for me :D

R00ster wrote: »
    Just packed TOTS De Bruyne from the "final" section in the Libertadores sbc :D
    By far and away my best ever pack pull! I've been playing since FIFA 12 and the only pull over 250k I've ever had was Neymar's transferred card to Barca in 13 (500k)

I was actually grinding for the last 100k or so I needed to get Tots KDB and ben Yedder in my team, mission accomplished there :D

Grats! Yedder is unreal, id imagine the same with KDB. Just realised he’s dropped to 1.9m too which is an absolute steal... him and Messi at the same price. Madness.

chips1234 wrote: »
    +100 to this he is an absolute unit on 7 chem in my team so much better than mendy who is going into the pogba sbc for me :D

I've had him a few months. I cannot get rid of him. He's unreal....

Slimani from the Ligue 1 TOSSF - positively underwhelming. Had opened some of the promo packs hoping to hit some high rated fodder but best was a duplicate Allan UCLRTTF so forced my hand to do Pogba so welcomed him and James to the club tonight.

Did a couple of the 82-88s but nothing there - a couple of 82’s - definitely not as profitable as the previous 85-92 lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,834 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Sickening

93BvwDV.jpg

16-14

I actually hit 16-11, and then just got trounced three matches on the bounce. Just destroyed.

Still, 16 wins is the best Ive done in ages (I think I only hit 17 three or four times this year) and it was with my weaker United team too. Happy overall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Did Pogba last night straight away but haven’t played the game since, any use?

Advertisement