Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Duplicate untradeable TOTS Cazorla from the 92+. Will fire him into the Moments SBC now and report back here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Verratti from the TOTS. I think I’m nearing the point of being finished to be honest now gents. Hadn’t played since Friday so put it on this evening, won the match but just had no motivation to have another so turned it off again.

Still yet to decide what to do about 21, think I only enjoyed it in the addictive kind of way. As in there was also so so much controller breaking levels of frustration at times plus just the inordinate amount of time I sank into it overall. Might be better served with something different.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Got Pozuela from the latest SBC.

Went and pulled the trigger on another PIM icon and got Drogba.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Duplicate untradeable TOTS Cazorla from the 92+. Will fire him into the Moments SBC now and report back here.

Rush :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Finally got the Icon objective done - can safely say it wasn’t worth the wait...... 87 Giggs :(-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Got 86 Vieri from the Icon objectives pack, very underwhelming. However, opened the two Twitch packs last night and got TOTS Benzema and TOTS Oblak in the player picks, untradeable but good fodder and can sit on the bench in the meantime.

Arciphel wrote: »
    Got 86 Vieri from the Icon objectives pack, very underwhelming. However, opened the two Twitch packs last night and got TOTS Benzema and TOTS Oblak in the player picks, untradeable but good fodder and can sit on the bench in the meantime.

TOTS Benzema is actually a beast if you want to give him a go depending on your team.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

TOTS Immobile from my 92+.. not too bad. Makes for some good fodder for the KDB SBC that’ll hopefully be released soon.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    TOTS Benzema is actually a beast if you want to give him a go depending on your team.

I played him in a WL and didn't enjoy him. Anytime I come up against him he destroys me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I played him in a WL and didn't enjoy him. Anytime I come up against him he destroys me though.

Are you keeping rttf martial for your united team or going to take the storyline version with 4 star wf?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Got 87 Dalglish from the icon objective. Will give him a go at the weekend.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Brace yourselves lads.

Leeds bidding for Kent. Going to be a PL player next year :/

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Are you keeping rttf martial for your united team or going to take the storyline version with 4 star wf?

I have both, Storyline player is far better, WF upgrade and better work rates!! RTTF sitting in my club gathering dust now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Yeah this is the best way I can shoehorn him in at 8 chem into my EPL team, helps that he is French though....

DSvG3i5.png

I have both, Storyline player is far better, WF upgrade and better work rates!! RTTF sitting in my club gathering dust now.

I’m after taking storyline now.
    This is my current united team (ex united on bench)
    Allowing myself smalling as he’s technically still a united player :)

18-DBED50-69-D2-4-FC3-8-F1-D-F39-F9-B933581.jpgpics upload

Kdb sbc up, 99 rated, stats same as tots card.

Quick estimate at the price, I’d say about 1.6 or 1.7mil.

Edit - futbin has it around 1.4

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

looks like it will be just 1 86 squad more than Dembele which is better than I taught might work out more affordable than I taught.

Semi considering doing it, would take most of my fodder though and he could unbalance my midfield massively :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Semi considering doing it, would take most of my fodder though and he could unbalance my midfield massively :/

stick a hunter on him and play him up front then :D:D

Same I have 200k and a good few high rated fodder cards. I have a tradable TOTSSF Mbappe but I would like to keep him in the team with KDB.

• Advertisement

I’m after taking storyline now.
    This is my current united team (ex united on bench)
    Allowing myself smalling as he’s technically still a united player :)

18-DBED50-69-D2-4-FC3-8-F1-D-F39-F9-B933581.jpgpics upload

Much the same as you...
    635-B29-C7-6959-41-F3-8846-BD4-E3-D6-CA656.jpg

Got him done for free with some high rated fodder that I didn't use but it still sort of hurt. Had to trade in summer heat Kubo, Ibra and coman among some others objective cards.

Screenshot-2020-08-19-at-20-33-46.png

Much the same as you...
    635-B29-C7-6959-41-F3-8846-BD4-E3-D6-CA656.jpg

I was really really hoping united would get into the Europa final and we’d get a showdown Brandon Williams. He was def most likely as almost everyone else has a special. Woulda been him or lindelof.
    Not to be though!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Man, I think I'm going to switch away from the league SBCs.

I guess its cause no one is opening silver packs anymore, but pretty much every league has a 70k team now, and loads that are in the 25-30k range. Its really hard to flip genuine profits as a result.

The only thing stopping me flushing the club into upgrades is the thought there might be the improved upgrade SBCs soon.

Lord TSC wrote: »

The only thing stopping me flushing the club into upgrades is the thought there might be the improved upgrade SBCs soon.

Same as, if that 85-92 sbc came back I’d put every bronze, silver and gold card I have through it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Man, I think I'm going to switch away from the league SBCs.

I guess its cause no one is opening silver packs anymore, but pretty much every league has a 70k team now, and loads that are in the 25-30k range. Its really hard to flip genuine profits as a result.

Same as, if that 85-92 sbc came back I’d put every bronze, silver and gold card I have through it!

82-88 into the 83+ upgrades into the de bruyne sbc any cards that you get from the 83 that are 83 rated recycle through it again and any thing 84+ in the 82-88 rated straight in the de bruyne sbc i think is how im gonna try get him done

Def staying going with league sbc’s

Here’s my haul from 8 segments of serie a.

BEBE6-CF8-4-EC1-4-AD8-B1-CF-3052-E5-ABB571.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Did two more Moments packs.

Makelele then Hagi, previously...

.... Okocha and Raul tonight. Eeeewwwwwww

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got 87 Dalglish from the icon objective. Will give him a go at the weekend.

Came back on Monday just as said I’d play a few games just to tip along and got this chap.
    Felix is my other either decent player.

555-C4899-297-C-4-BAE-B8-D1-BED0642-B65-E2.jpg

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Did two more Moments packs.

Makelele then Hagi, previously...

.... Okocha and Raul tonight. Eeeewwwwwww

Raul looks decent with hunter, but suppose not much use when you already have moments Henry there.

Advertisement