Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    Came back on Monday just as said I’d play a few games just to tip along and got this chap.
    Felix is my other either decent player.

555-C4899-297-C-4-BAE-B8-D1-BED0642-B65-E2.jpg

Wow, lovely stuff, great pull :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I was really really hoping united would get into the Europa final and we’d get a showdown Brandon Williams. He was def most likely as almost everyone else has a special. Woulda been him or lindelof.
    Not to be though!
    Yeah same, for more reasons than just fifa haha. He’ll get a future stars next year if you decide to pick it up...??

cintec wrote: »
    Got him done for free with some high rated fodder that I didn't use but it still sort of hurt. Had to trade in summer heat Kubo, Ibra and coman among some others objective cards.

Screenshot-2020-08-19-at-20-33-46.png
    I’ve 3 segments done so far for free will complete for free but as you said, it’s hard to give up some of these cards!! I’d never give up Ibra though, he’s class and I still use him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Raul looks decent with hunter, but suppose not much use when you already have moments Henry there.

Ya, Moments Henry and TotS Ronaldo are sort of cemented in up top lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got 2 tots cards in my div rewards so managed to scrap together enough for another icon pack.
    I really needed another lb/rb or defender.
    Gets the below.
    Damnit. It’s midfielders and defenders I need lol.

3-FD3640-E-4272-4-F74-95-DF-2570-AB9-DD0-DC.jpg

Fired through another moments icon sbc, that fecking English flag again!
    Unlikely to be rio, ST again, Owen this time, fail!!!

• Advertisement

G2 Red Rewards:

90 Brandt
    96 Oblak
    93 Osimhen
    93 Parejo

94 Van De Beek
    88 Leno
    96 Oblak
    92 Edouard

Two high rated fodder to go into the KDB SBC.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

DId two more Icon packs. Lampard and Laudrup.

Def staying going with league sbc’s

Here’s my haul from 8 segments of serie a.

Back in I go, lol

Are you just taking the hit on the crazy expensive teams? I guess given pulls like that, it's easy to justify...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Back in I go, lol

Are you just taking the hit on the crazy expensive teams? I guess given pulls like that, it's easy to justify...

I had a clean slate on serie a so just picked the cheapish ones that gave out some rare gold players, Cagliari, udinese etc. I was getting great pulls so did some more of the ones closer to the 20k mark like Milan but the good thing is that anything 82 or higher is worth a good bit, 82’s are around 5k and 83’s 7 or 8k so aswell as the specials I posted I got a good few 82’s and 83’s.

Sevilla gives a small rare gold players pack, the sbc costs 20k from scratch but pack weight is so good you’d be unlucky to lose coins. Think I got 86 pjanic from that, still good fodder.

This morning then I just went through some of the smaller leagues looking for packs with some rare golds, it worked cos got 93 rafa from Ajax and 91 Jonathan from Benfica I think. (Obviously a few where I got no boards, they weren’t all winners but def got back a lot more than I put in)

But yeah I think when I get to the expensive ones like Brescia or paderborn I can justify paying for them cos, a) it’ll let me complete the set to get a 90 Tots player and b) it’ll allow me to complete the ones like udinese again.

At the moment I’ll stick to the bigger leagues as they have better packs.

I've got 4 teams left on the Bundesliga and all 4 are crazy prices. Italy the same. I think Breisca is saying it's 70k which is off putting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Mr Moon wrote: »
    G2 Red Rewards:

90 Brandt
    96 Oblak
    93 Osimhen
    93 Parejo

94 Van De Beek
    88 Leno
    96 Oblak
    92 Edouard

Two high rated fodder to go into the KDB SBC.

G1 rewards biscuits and david, got shapeshifter ribery future stars ikone and scream gameiro in one of 100k packs and other one max was 84 and rest 82 and under. been playing draft like a lunatic also, is it too much to ask for to pack toty mbappe toty kante and tots varane or ramos ? thats all i need pretty much and i dont need to touch my team again barring getting toty messi.

Completed KDB

This is how I'm trying to fit him into my team with CR7... It means I can't find room for Dembele which I'm still looking to fit him in.

Starting...
    EndGame1.jpg

In game...
    EndGame2.jpg

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've got 4 teams left on the Bundesliga and all 4 are crazy prices. Italy the same. I think Breisca is saying it's 70k which is off putting.

Got yeah on the bundes paderborn is listed as 100k and a couple of the mids seem to be extinct so not sure if I’ll fully complete bundes.
    Might stick to serie a as it has decent packs and I know 70k for Brescia is expensive but if they’re the last one left I’ll just look at it that the 70k gets me a 90 player and allows me to start the process again :)

Ideally, if I had time I’d fly through mls, csl and the championship as all of them are relatively cheap, you get the 90 rated player and a lot of silver to help with other leagues. But that’s getting back to more grinding then as packs aren’t great for getting specials and it’s just time consuming.

I just love getting the special flare so happy to stick to serie a for now. Might do csl if I get time as probably have half the cards anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I’ve 3 segments done so far for free will complete for free but as you said, it’s hard to give up some of these cards!! I’d never give up Ibra though, he’s class and I still use him.

I really couldn't get a lot out of Ibra this year so decided to submit him since he wasn't in the starting line up. I have TOTSSF Ronaldo & Mbappe although I think firmino is my favourite player

Opening my packs today got TOTY flares, saw Brazil and then remembered Neymar wasn't in it and it could only be Alisson who I have/had, red pick, TOTY & TOTSx2 already!

Started running through the French league. Nothing in packs 1 and 2.

TOTSSF Hradecky in packs 3 AND 4. Back to back, the exact same player.

Think running the big leagues are actually more profitable than the littles right now. Or at least you get the bigger pay days every now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Completed KDB... all high rated fodder cleared out + bought about 100k in cards to complete him. Not too bad... don’t play the game anyway, but just wanted to complete him for the sake of it :pac:

95 ter stegen (already have his red pick)
    And duplicate untradeable 93 lala from the double 90+ sbc.

I guess I’ll be doing another icon sbc later so.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Wonder if we're ever gonna see that 5x89 they added to the code a week ago

94 David (have his red) and 90 Slimani from 2x 90+

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

De vrij and Salvio in mine.

I really don’t have the pack luck of some of you either, 80 was the highest I got from that Sevilla pack Hogey lol

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    De vrij and Salvio in mine.

I really don’t have the pack luck of some of you either, 80 was the highest I got from that Sevilla pack Hogey lol

Jaysus not good! sorry about that :D

Just make sure you fire a Sevilla player back into your club, there will be an sbc at half time in the final tomorrow night and it’ll require a Sevilla or inter player or possibly both.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Acerbi 93 and Gabriel 92 from the 90+ SBC, straight into a Moments SBC ....... Kaka. He'll do a turn.

A handful of 82's left in my club, grinding the upgrade packs is a nuisance, I hate it.

tots opara and some argie tots in mine

contemplating running this for weekend league since im never getting toty kante :D has anyone used that tott CL ramos ? whats he like ?

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/17686741

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Jaysus not good! sorry about that :D

Just make sure you fire a Sevilla player back into your club, there will be an sbc at half time in the final tomorrow night and it’ll require a Sevilla or inter player or possibly both.

Ah not your fault at all :D I had started running through the major leagues ages back right before they released that 82-90 SBC or whatever was and it took my attention. So now I'm left with a load of the leagues half done and the easy clubs out of the way, it was just one of the ones I hadn't touched but had the players for already. I haven't seen the pack luck this week that a lot of ye have though although I think it's because I had a load of "old" packs built up that I've been opening and not fresh ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

94 David (have his red) and 90 Slimani from 2x 90+

David's a beast for me in Career Mode. Have you tried his card? I'd say he'd be awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Duplicate TOTSSF Acerbi and Slimani in my Two 90+ Rare Gold pack. Put them into Alaba CL Showdown.

Also packed a duplicate TOTSSF Moreno and a FS 85 Kehrer which will go into the Icon Moments

95 ter stegen (already have his red pick)
    And duplicate untradeable 93 lala from the double 90+ sbc.

I guess I’ll be doing another icon sbc later so.

Kaka from the moments sbc! Happy with that, thought for a second it was ronaldinho when I got Brazil and cam but I’ll take kaka.
    Fits nicely into the Madrid and Milan teams.

Plus got a 90 modric from one of the 2 player packs on completing it :)

Kaka from the moments sbc! Happy with that, thought for a second it was ronaldinho when I got Brazil and cam but I’ll take kaka.
    Fits nicely into the Madrid and Milan teams.

Plus got a 90 modric from one of the 2 player packs on completing it :)

i didnt like his mid at all, although i was pretty bad at the game when i had him, im still bad at the game but a little better than then at least :D also need to keep telling myself i will not do the moments sbc i will not do the moments sbc :D

• Advertisement

chips1234 wrote: »
    i didnt like his mid at all, although i was pretty bad at the game when i had him, im still bad at the game but a little better than then at least :D also need to keep telling myself i will not do the moments sbc i will not do the moments sbc :D

Haha to be honest I don’t even play much now, I just do sbc’s and build my teams and then go “will I play a match???........ah maybe later!” :D

Advertisement