Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

chips1234 wrote: »
    yeah im regretting not doing alaba big time now as i cant fit thiago into the team, how is de jong ?

I did Alaba then read his reviews which were glowing so now with his upgrade he should be amazing for a CB.

Haven’t used De Jong yet but will give him a whirl later and see how he goes.

I did use Martial storyline for the first time last night and he was impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Boulders8 wrote: »
    I did Alaba then read his reviews which were glowing so now with his upgrade he should be amazing for a CB.

Haven’t used De Jong yet but will give him a whirl later and see how he goes.

I did use Martial storyline for the first time last night and he was impressive

yeah martial is lethal, i have to shift him to the left tho neymar and kdb have to be in the center.

Have to say that 96 Thiago is excellent - he’s been totally running the midfield for me tonight with Kimmich and Witsel doing the defensive work.

Upgraded RTTF Coman is also delivering the goods and I still don’t know who Arp is in real life and him getting such a special card is one of the weirdest things EA have done but boy can he finish

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Very strange and lazy choice of dynamic image on the Thiago card.
    It’s not even from the final.

The de jong one looks class with him and the trophy, they should’ve done same for Thiago and also updated rttf goretzka, Diego Carlos, coman and showdown alaba to dynamics of them with the ucl and Europa trophy

I know it doesn’t effect anything in game but the big trophy winners should get the trophy on the live cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »
    V

I know it doesn’t effect anything in game but the big trophy winners should get the trophy on the live cards.

Agreed, first sensible thing You've said all year Hogey :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Very strange and lazy choice of dynamic image on the Thiago card.
    It’s not even from the final.

The de jong one looks class with him and the trophy, they should’ve done same for Thiago and also updated rttf goretzka, Diego Carlos, coman and showdown alaba to dynamics of them with the ucl and Europa trophy

Yeah, bit strange as I remember all RTTF Liverpool cards got it and their price nearly doubled.

Yeah, bit strange as I remember all RTTF Liverpool cards got it and their price nearly doubled.

Yeah and same for vvd poty last year and salah the year before, they had their poty award.
    Kdb doesn’t. Fair enough if they haven’t managed to get the trophy to him yet in current situation but bayern players def got the trophy.

Ah sure look, if a dynamic image on a fifa card is my biggest complaint in a day it’s not been a bad day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Mmmmm Liverpool cards getting preferential treatment? Shock horror lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

A couple of months ago I said I'd finish up with FIFA for this year, put pretty much everything into SBC's and spend a hefty amount of coins on packs after building a great Bundesliga team over the course of a few months.

A couple of weeks ago I got the itch again and of course decided I'd like to get back to having a few games ahead of 21 and regretted having done what I did above, so pretty much starting from nothing apart from Carlos and Neymar I'm now running the below:

93daa7c202c7afe8cf8dfd16568ebd2b.png

The rewards I've got from objectives and SBC's pretty much forced me down a Ligue 1 hybrid-ish team.

I'm not a fan of Herrera as a CDM at all so I switch to Headlines Delaney in-game who is far superior in that position IMO.

I like Aouar and he scores quite a few for me especially from distance but I think both he and Herrera are probably much better as pure CM's, so to get around this I might move Dybala to CAM in-game and play Neymar up front as he's so much more effective closer to goal.

I'd love to get TOTSSF Atal on that right flank for Cornet who is not good enough at all but trying to build back up another 100,000+ coins at this stage might be out of my reach.

Anyway, moral of the story is don't blow up your team as you'll more than likely want to come back and play again shortly afterwards! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Does anyone know if it was confirmed if this is the last weekend league of Fifa 20?

I don't know what squad to go for. Really wish chemistry wasn't a thing, I could play the players I want wherever I want to.

• Advertisement

Busquets and Ginter (dupe) in the latest 90+

Mr Moon wrote: »

Threw them into an icon and got Okocha.

Mr Moon wrote: »

tots handanovic and tots manolas for me, doing the lenglet summer heat sbc atm for weekend league cos that card annoys the **** out of me every time i come up against it.

Tots griezmann and tots vardy.

Have both already as untradeables so guess I’m doing another icon sbc.

Feels a shame firing griezmann into an sbc where I’ll probably get a much much worse card back

Tots griezmann and tots vardy.

Have both already as untradeables so guess I’m doing another icon sbc.

Feels a shame firing griezmann into an sbc where I’ll probably get a much much worse card back

dont feel bad i did it already and got deco :D:D it'll be some going to do worse than that but ea will find a way.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm waiting for them to announce an extension to the OTW Pre-order bonus, with an OTW Messi as the face of it...

(Once the deal is done)

Put a duplicate Moreno TOTSSF into the two 90+ upgrade and got Moreno TOTSFF (for the 4th time now) and my other player was duplicate 90 Saul Headliners!!!

oof, TOTS Henderson (Liverpool) and 90 Saul. Not too bad.. got TOTS Parejo from the untradeable prime gold players pack SBC too so he was thrown into that upgrade.

dont feel bad i did it already and got deco :D:D it'll be some going to do worse than that but ea will find a way.

Moments Rush for me! Jaysus I’d have took your deco!

Edit: tots parejo from one of the 2 rare player packs with it, not a total disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Got my 3rd Acerbi in two days from the 90+ double. The TOTS pack weights are miserable.

• Advertisement

FUT Champs G2 Red Rewards:

89 Kolar
    92 Mandanda
    89 Gomis
    92 Gabriel

88 Leno
    91 Lodeiro
    92 Mandanda
    95 Muller

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

96 Ilicic
    92 Moralez
    97 Allison

Not bad for 11 wins. Took Allison.

handanovic and biscuits tots akimi in 100k pack nothing else of note everything 83 and below for g1

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Gold 3 red picks:

93 Oscar and 93 Osimhen

Had Marquinhos in the second pick but I already have his TOTS so opted for Osimhen to try him out. The reviews on him are not that good though.

Gold 3 red picks:

93 Oscar and 93 Osimhen

Had Marquinhos in the second pick but I already have his TOTS so opted for Osimhen to try him out. The reviews on him are not that good though.

Had Osimhen red but didn’t get along with him at all. His FFS card is much better.

Tots Suarez from the 90+ upgrade, can’t argue with that.

Also, that 82-88 sbc is so worth it, costs about 5k and the cheapest 82 is 5k, 84’s are going for about 13/14k so if you even hit an 83 or 84 you’re saving on these sbc’s that require 83 squads

TOTY 99 Ronaldo from the 90+ Player Pick - would normally be ecstatic if I didn’t already own his TOTSFF card! Still took him anyway just for the highest rated fodder - other options were TOTSFF 96 Imobile and 91 Hakimi

Can’t believe I’ve now packed two 99 Ronaldo’s this FIFA

kimmich from player pick, another totssf biscuits to go with my red pick one from an 81+ also id do another moments sbc but the thoughts of seeing hagi is putting me off big time :D

kimmich from player pick, another totssf biscuits to go with my red pick one from an 81+ also id do another moments sbc but the thoughts of seeing hagi is putting me off big time :D

pirlo :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Did 1 Icon moments just because I was bored and got Zola, also packed TOTSSF Alejandro Gómez
    tradable from the 2 player pack so not terrible I might do another.

Advertisement