Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Tevez from the 92+ sbc, meh.

got Sommer...I need defenders and midfielders ffs.
    I have R94, Felix, mid Butra, Mid Figo, Moments Giggs, totssf Mane,Aguero, Griezemann all competing for 2-4 places. mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

some 94 rated argie league cm

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/17740346

did thiago and changed some things around to use ferran torres and sane and also decided to go with richarlison up front to try some new players out this weekend league. 1-1 after whatever that first game was last night need a decent run of wins tonight to give me a shot at elite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

14-14 in Weekend League with 2 games left so I’ll be leaving it there.

Not bad for my second ever attempt at it.

Don’t think I’ll be playing it again until FIFA 21 though, the poor missus nearly left me with the way I was carrying on during it! That level of stress is not good for anyone. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

chips1234 wrote: »
    some 94 rated argie league cm

Ignacio Fernandez. Yeah he's good but obvously very hard to link.

• Advertisement

Ignacio Fernandez. Yeah he's good but obvously very hard to link.

yeah the card looks very good, but he's still going into whatever the next sbc is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Got a duplicate TOTSSF Szczesny yesterday from the 81+ Double upgrade - my best pull by far from that SBC even if a duplicate. Fired it onto today’s 92+ TOTSSF and got duplicate Cazorla - still could have been worse as when I saw the Spanish flag and then the club badge I thought I was getting Moreno for the fifth time!!

Can’t complain though as in a Rare Players Pack yesterday I got TOTSSF Werner who has helped with the Sane objective

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

TOTS Busquets from mine. Throwing my club into the upgrade packs tho, nothing of note past 84 yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Verratti from mine. Will take it, threw Luis Alberto into it. He was high rated but lacked something.

Had TOTSSF Mane on a loan today in WL and thought he wasn't a patch on TOTSSF Rashford out there for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Grinding through silver upgrade > gold upgrade > 81+ double pack to get rid of all silvers and non rare golds in my club.

Opened a regular gold upgrade pack for a TOTS De Vrij and a TOTS Leno. Not half bad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Last win for sane, 5-3 with a goal from tots gnabry, great stuff, that’s that done.

Ea: think again, here’s a disconnect as you leave the game and we’re not counting that win.

Broadband is fine, no issue. Just another reason I’m glad not to be going back in for fifa 21

Servers seem to go down on all consoles yet it counts as a loss for absolutely everyone playing, including people like me who had got past the final whistle.
    **** show of a company! They should be able to manage matches where their servers went down better than losses for everyone playing

Still down, so probably an extension to wl for anyone playing this weekend

threw Sane, Figo, Giggs and Aguero /Sommer into moments SBC...bloody Drogba...urgggh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Blazer wrote: »
    threw Sane, Figo, Giggs and Aguero /Sommer into moments SBC...bloody Drogba...urgggh

You’ve probably played with him before but if not don’t dismiss him mate.

75 goals and 50 assists in 60 games for me after packing him in that SBC.

His 4 star weak foot feels like a 5 with his outside of the foot shot trait.

BrentMused wrote: »

oh yeah but only problem is I have R94, Felix. Butra, Griezmann, Mane etc..he's not going to get in.
    Really need an icon defender..any bloody one.

Are the servers still down?

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Are the servers still down?

the servers are up, game play is a bit weird and clunky it feels in draft but drafts always feel like that it seems to me :D

chips1234 wrote: »
    the servers are up, game play is a bit weird and clunky it feels in draft but drafts always feel like that it seems to me :D

Sound ! Got 4 games in about all I can really manage. Weekends too short. 7-7... Be about all I'll fit in unless they extend

Sound ! Got 4 games in about all I can really manage. Weekends too short. 7-7... Be about all I'll fit in unless they extend

have only played 3 wl games myself but 3 wins so 7-1 and going at it again soon

• Advertisement

It’s extended

https://twitter.com/eafifadirect/status/1300122928562860034?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Traded moments Zola into my second icon moments pack ..... got inzaghi

That's the job!! Might manage a few more wins tomorrow so!!

cintec wrote: »
    Traded moments Zola into my second icon moments pack ..... got inzaghi

You deserve it for abusing Zola like that.

Blazer wrote: »
    You deserve it for abusing Zola like that.

haha, was just thinking reading this there isnt many moments icons that id even put in my team, gullit cruyff r9 ferdinand maldini ronaldinho. dont think id use anyone else.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Untradedable Havertz from an objective pack. Sweet.

Another icon sbc done, duplicate untradeable Owen.

Even my trying to be upbeat of “ah sure at least this lad will go in a certain past and present team” attitude is starting to be tested.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Untradedable Havertz from an objective pack. Sweet.

Nice, very handy for Sane objective too if you’re doing it.

Nice, very handy for Sane objective too if you’re doing it.

definitely do the sane obj and try him out im really liking him so far and frontline of sane kdb torres richarlison ST and kimmich and thiago behind them.

• Advertisement

BrentMused wrote: »

You’re right about him actually. With the engine chem he’s excellent.
    I have him up front with R94 behind him or Felix and he’s fantastic. Will be in my starting squad now.

Advertisement