Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Did that Thiago card this evening before it expired and just used him in a couple of games to finish off Sane. Maybe anchor is the wrong chem style for him but I find it very underwhelming as a CM considering the face stats. Anyone tried it?

i dont use a chem style on him, where do you play him ? just standard cm ? hes def much better as a cdm imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

chips1234 wrote: »
    i dont use a chem style on him, where do you play him ? just standard cm ? hes def much better as a cdm imo.

Standard CM in 433(4). Nothing to do with the work rates or anything because I got a good bit out of TOTS Kroos. Just feels clunky.

Have had that Kimmich card for ages though and only used it properly for Sane and it on the other hand is very enjoyable, also as a CM and not CDM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

TOTSSF Wan-Bissaka (and TOTSSF Slimani) from my second 5 82+ players SBC pack!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I don’t think the 82+ SBC is worth it but I done one and got 87 Navas, 84 Ruffier, 83 Jovic, 83 Khedira & 82 Roussillon. Avoid if you’re on the fence.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Standard CM in 433(4). Nothing to do with the work rates or anything because I got a good bit out of TOTS Kroos. Just feels clunky.

Have had that Kimmich card for ages though and only used it properly for Sane and it on the other hand is very enjoyable, also as a CM and not CDM.

i have him in a cdm 2 with kimmich and both and been pretty good using kimmich as the one who stays back and thiago as box to box. he's felt pretty good for me although kimmich has been a beast kante levels almost.

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I don’t think the 82+ SBC is worth it but I done one and got 87 Navas, 84 Ruffier, 83 Jovic, 83 Khedira & 82 Roussillon. Avoid if you’re on the fence.

do more im getting a totssf almost every one :D

do more im getting a totssf almost every one :D

just got fut hazard tots cazorla and 89 dominguez future stars in one best ive gotten so far tried to attach pic on phone but said file was too large

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I disagree, I've done about 8 and had more than enough in return. It's well worth it in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Liamalone wrote: »
    I disagree, I've done about 8 and had more than enough in return. It's well worth it in my opinion.

I agree, I think it’s decent value. I know some here have just got base cards at the minimum ratings but they can be recycled back into another go and combined with the 82-88 upgrade most should have enough to do a few. A lot seem to be getting TOTSFF cards though so if you hit a couple of those you might get lucky with a Mbappe/Neymar etc and at worst you’ll have some high rated fodder for the mooted 94+ TOTSSF SBC

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Whats the best upgrade path right now then. Is it the 82-88s > 82 upgrades?

• Advertisement

First 82 pack.

Chillini
    Khediera
    Aranguiz
    Sergio Roberto
    Rudiger

Putting Chillini aside for the icon SBC anyway.

Second one. Had to buy Mahrez for 14k, but otherwise just reinvesting what I had...

TOTSSF Oblak
    TOTSSF Parejo
    Ndidi
    Falcao
    Volland.

lol, these are fun.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Whats the best upgrade path right now then. Is it the 82-88s > 82 upgrades?

I would say so although if you have a lot of rare golds the 81+ double upgrade might be worth a punt.

I looked at my club last night and have around 90 gold commons so given you only need 7 golds for the 82-88 I can recycle them all into this and then the 5x82.

Ha, put those five into the Icon SBC...

Kaka.

Thrilled :D

Reading back on the Thiago topic - I have him as the CM in a 4-3-3(3) with TOTSSF Kimmich and FB Witsel as the CDMs. Stuck a shadow on Thiago and the immediate effect was fantastic - think he scored 3 hat tricks in 4 games at one point. He’s dropped off a bit since then but no regrets about getting him.

As for Kimmich - I’ve found him the most effective CDM I’ve used and he chips in with his fair share of goals too.

Not been feeling Sane so far though. Haven’t had the chance to use him online yet but he feels slower than his 99 pace suggests.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Built my squad with Thiago, KDB and TOTS Martinez... actually was willing to play the game and hop into rivals, only for MM to be disabled for maintenance :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

TOTSSF Sommer the best pull in my latest 5 x 82+.

Everyone hates him but the funny thing is I’ll actually give him a go as the 90 OVR Neuer I use is absolutely useless IMO and I can sell him for a healthy profit.

Worst case scenario if Sommer is indeed as bad as everyone says I’ll sell Neuer for around 90,000 coins, buy TOTSSF Oblak/Ter Stegen for just over half that and sub them on at kick-off.

Ah, these are great crack. Tostsf Imobile in my third pack.

These are going to make churning out icon SECS so easy. It will burn through my club quicker, sure. Its not sustainable. But id say ill be able to do a half dozen icon packs by tomorrow evening.

I'm going to start taking pictures of my squads too and start burning them into the icon sbc or selling for cash. I'm not going to use my United team again, for instance but I can get a solid 200k out of it.

Ah, these are great crack. Tostsf Imobile in my third pack.

These are going to make churning out icon SECS so easy. It will burn through my club quicker, sure. Its not sustainable. But id say ill be able to do a half dozen icon packs by tomorrow evening.

I'm going to start taking pictures of my squads too and start burning them into the icon sbc or selling for cash. I'm not going to use my United team again, for instance but I can get a solid 200k out of it.

toty taa in my first one of the day :D also got like 5 informs at mid bid last night right before servers went down so more coins to pump into these :D

tots ramos and tots pique behind him in same pack on second one of the day :D:D

Tried another one as you're all going nuts about them...
    84 Pavlenka
    83 Marco Asenso
    83 Raul Albiol
    82 Gabriel Paulista
    82 Aurnautovic

As I said, don't waste your time on it :(

Rui Costa from my next icon pack.

I'm getting really brutal now with who is going into icon SBCs. If I've not used a player for weeks, he's going in. TOTS Lukaku, Flashback Rooney....been keeping them for sentimental reasons but it's time for them to actually have a final use, lol

• Advertisement

8qZkddi.png
    6gzk.gif

Easily, EASILY, the most expensive card I've ever packed....

thats nice thats very nice :D

8qZkddi.png
    6gzk.gif

Jesus. Not jealous at all :(

8qZkddi.png
    6gzk.gif

Did you put Rooney and Lukaku into him?

Did you put Rooney and Lukaku into him?

Yeah. And Son and Havertz.

Paid off :pac: Imagine if I had gotten Owen....

92+ double upgrade for an 86 squad 50 chem, and flashback chiellini 96 rated for 82 squad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

92+ double upgrade for an 86 squad 50 chem, and flashback chiellini 96 rated for 82 squad

That chiellini will go nicely into my juve team :)

Hogey007 wrote: »
    That chiellini will go nicely into my juve team :)

whopping 76 acceleration on him :D probably absolutely ruins the card along with 73 agility and balance means im guessing he turns like an oil tanker

will prob do him to just launch him into the 92+ double

whopping 76 acceleration on him :D probably absolutely ruins the card along with 73 agility and balance means im guessing he turns like an oil tanker

will prob do him to just launch him into the 92+ double

If you’re doing him from scratch, he’s 77k. There’s 96s that can be gotten for ~65k, so might be worth considering that since you’ll be throwing him into the other SBC.

• Advertisement

If you’re doing him from scratch, he’s 77k. There’s 96s that can be gotten for ~65k, so might be worth considering that since you’ll be throwing him into the other SBC.

done with players from 82+ basically so didnt cost me much like 4kish, now just to do the 92+ upgrade

Advertisement