Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

If you’re doing him from scratch, he’s 77k. There’s 96s that can be gotten for ~65k, so might be worth considering that since you’ll be throwing him into the other SBC.

Don't forget the free TOTY kit for Fifa 21!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

courtois and savanier in the 92+

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

chips1234 wrote: »
    whopping 76 acceleration on him :D probably absolutely ruins the card along with 73 agility and balance means im guessing he turns like an oil tanker

will prob do him to just launch him into the 92+ double

91 acceleration with shadow. My specific squads are the only thing keeping me interested at this stage and he fits lovely into juve past and present team.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    91 acceleration with shadow. My specific squads are the only thing keeping me interested at this stage and he fits lovely into juve past and present team.

lol i completely messed up adding the shadow chem for some reason thought it was 81 like an idiot :D anyways i wouldnt of used him and it was worth it for the joy of seeing courtois

lol i completely messed up adding the shadow chem for some reason thought it was 81 like an idiot :D anyways i wouldnt of used him and it was worth it for the joy of seeing courtois

Haha ah to be fair I’d say 99% of people won’t use him in an actual match, just suits me :)

Another icon sbc done, Hugo Sanchez, not what I was hoping for!

• Advertisement

Got the keeper pack, 95 Szcesny and 94 Sommer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Is anyone else not getting their Rivals reward ranking points added tonight?

I’m getting the coins and the skill ranking after each game but reward rankings points aren’t getting added on.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

whopping 76 acceleration on him :D probably absolutely ruins the card along with 73 agility and balance means im guessing he turns like an oil tanker

will prob do him to just launch him into the 92+ double

The acceleration isn't great but 73 agility and balance is hardly a problem for a centre-back. TOTS Varane has 47 balance for reference and he's a beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Played 3 games tonight after almost 3 weeks of not playing... thought I was missing out when the gameplay was so smooth and my passes were registering with the squad I built around KDB/Thiago/L. Martinez. Had the likes of storyline Thorsby and gold Malcuit :pac: won those two games, feeling good so decided to try out my main squad.

Boy, what a mistake that was. Reminded me why I stopped playing FIFA. My opponent scored a hat trick with Werner, two dodgy rebounds and one kick off goal. My own TOTS Neymar, Yedder etc couldn’t string two passes together. Hopefully 2k points in rivals is enough for my rank 3 packs.

The acceleration isn't great but 73 agility and balance is hardly a problem for a centre-back. TOTS Varane has 47 balance for reference and he's a beast.

all of varane's cards are liabilities imo because of that balance, while he is a beast in other areas he is constantly on his arse ive found, and with the acceleration agility and balance id think the chiellini card would turn extremely slow, i could be wrong im not gonna use him, summer lenglet has 79 agility and 77 balance but has decent pace stats so i dont really notice it so maybe its just in my mind or something and im wrong,

• Advertisement

Smalling (94) and Dembele (89) the best options from my G3 red picks. Smalling looks good but doesn’t fit my team at all.

Nothing from the packs except TOTSSF Ginter and the only positive there is he sells for around 45,000.

Can’t really complain about the ratings for G3 but not a hope I’ll be putting myself through that stress again this weekend for that!

I did about 10 of those 5 x 82+ packs this morning. FB Douglas Costa the best pull by a mile and looks a great super sub. Not much else of note. HL Saul x 2, TOTSSF De Vrij, TOTSSF Pepe and TOTSSF Rafa other high rated pulls. The rest has been fairly average although have been high enough rated for me to just essentially put what I’m getting from them back in along with a bit of low rated fodder to have another go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Totssf Di Maria and Dembele out of the 5x82+.
    Sweet, now I can switch Griezemann back and throw Mane into the 92+.
    Found him not great this year.

G2 Rewards:

Pick 1:
    88 Berardi
    88 Robinson
    92 Savanier
    96 Hummels

Pick 2:
    88 Soyuncu
    92 Cuadrado
    96 DiMaria
    96 Hummels

TOTS Mahrez, Busquets, Rajkovic, FFS Aarons, 90 Saul from rivals rewards. Not half bad at all... esp given I’ve gotten **** all from them all year :pac:

Threw some untradeable dupes into upgrade packs and made one of those 5x 82+.. out comes Ter Stegen for the fourth or fifth time now :pac:

TOTS Mahrez, Busquets, Rajkovic, FFS Aarons, 90 Saul from rivals rewards. Not half bad at all... esp given I’ve gotten **** all from them all year :pac:

Threw some untradeable dupes into upgrade packs and made one of those 5x 82+.. out comes Ter Stegen for the fourth or fifth time now :pac:

I’ve been hoping for Ter Stegen or Oblak, unbelievably given all the upgrade packs I’ve opened over the past few days I haven’t packed either once.

Just bought Oblak so watch me pack one of them in my next one now! :pac:

BrentMused wrote: »
    I’ve been hoping for Ter Stegen or Oblak, unbelievably given all the upgrade packs I’ve opened over the past few days I haven’t packed either once.

Just bought Oblak so watch me pack one of them in my next one now! :pac:

I’ve packed Oblak twice as well.. once tradeable tho, thankfully, so I made something back from them at least

Said I’d do one last 5 x 82+ SBC.

TOTSSF Kroos and TOTSSF Thiago in it!

Another prime moments sbc done

Nesta - a bit meh

So far I’ve got
    Nesta
    Owen x2
    Hugo Sanchez
    Drogba
    Pep
    Ian rush
    Klose
    Nedved
    Kaka
    Lineker
    Baggio
    Stoichkov

Kaka and drogba the best 2. But mostly unusable apart from in my “specific teams”

At around 300k that’s roughly 5.2mil

last year I’d have got prime R9 and moments cryuff for that, just as a gentle reminder to anyone who thinks the new system isn’t a load of rubbish

Just seen on Reddit - if you keep your 92+ double pack, you’re guaranteed regular Neymar, Messi or Ronaldo.

Purely for the satisfaction of finally packing one, if anyone cares about that.

oscar and odeegaard g1 red picks and 84 highest rating from 2 100k packs

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I can't help but feel with Pele and Kaka that they are utterly wasted on me.

They don't feel like elite cards. Pele absolutely doesn't feel like a 6m card.

BUT I think thats because I'm absolutely useless with skills.

Plus, everyone is playing super teams in ultra-defensive mode, so it doesn't feel like having a 99 rated player is massively special when you're up against 95-99 rated teams in every match.

Still fun to get to mess round with them for a week or two though.

Prime icon moments sbc #14

Puyol

Not what I was hoping for but at least I can work with this.

Acerbi and Handanovic from Gold 2 red picks.

As I already have 96 Hando that 94 along with Acerbi who I also packed from an upgrade pack last night will all be fired into a few icon sbcs tonight.

TOTS Thiago the only thing of note in my packs.

Just realized the icon sbc expires in 3 days.

If they don’t extend it the 5 x 82 cards loose a lot of appeal as nothing to fire the high fodder into

lol 94 totssf gtd 83 squad needed 30 chem wtf was that 92+ requirements yesterday then

yay immobile

Got my hands on storyline Bailly, can't wait to try him out in my Utd team :)

lol 94 totssf gtd 83 squad needed 30 chem wtf was that 92+ requirements yesterday then

yay immobile

There’s a mean guy and a nice guy on the sbc team.

We get the nice guy today.

95 sczeney from the mega pack, nice, I guess I’ll be doing another icon sbc later as he’s an untradeable duplicate.

They do always say 15th time is a charm :P

Alisson in the 94+.

Is he any good? I’ll play a few Rivals games with him to see.

Pretty much between him, Oblak and potentially Ter Stegen for my GK spot now.

• Advertisement

Acerbi + Casemiro in the double 92+, Szcezny in the 94+. At least it’s decent fodder.

Advertisement