Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options
1484950515254»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I agree

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

17-11, usually weekend it turned out after a great start.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

11-5 so far. I’m playing a lot more patient football, taking my time pass, keeping possession and it’s really allowing to rack up massive score lines.
    Although I had one match where the guy was absolutely hammering my goals , Ter Stegen made 10 point blank saves in the first 20 mins. No way would the game let my opponent score. I nicked a goal early on and desperately hung on until the end, crazy crazy game that I never deserved to win.
    I’m trying to see if I really want to go to 14 but meh.

Final Squad & Record for Fifa 20:

Pretty much done with the game now, just need 5000xp to complete the season.

Final squad...
    FUT-Final-1.jpg

Changing to the following in game...
    FUT-Final-2.jpg

Overall Record
    2519-424-1890
    I think I've played more games this season than the last 5 put together.

Last WL Rewards:

Gold 2
    92 Cesinha
    94 Marquinhos
    87 Donk
    91 Hradecky

88 Andre
    93 Rafa
    89 Kolar
    92 Cuadrado

2 boards from divisional and WL rewards packs (Kroos & Banega).

I was expecting way better with it being the last one, I guess they have the Fifa 21 pack odds on.

And finally from my level 30 Prime/Prime Moments Icon pack I got Prime Matthaus, would've been nice 3 months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got the storyline bale, I was going to say I’ll probably never use him but if I don’t buckle to fifa21 I’ll probably still play an odd game of fifa20

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Got the storyline bale, I was going to say I’ll probably never use him but if I don’t buckle to fifa21 I’ll probably still play an odd game of fifa20

tenor.gif?itemid=13066208

Lord TSC wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=13066208

Haha if I thought I’d play it more casually I probably would.

But last year I played squad battles to elite 1 most weeks up to March/April “for the extra rewards” and I could be watching a movie on a Saturday night and find myself pulling out the mobile app and being more concerned with making an extra 100k and then missing half the film.

So on top of ea’s flaws I don’t help myself either.

Squad battles as you all know is boring and I hated it but for me it was part of the grind, and in terms of rewards it worked, I packed cr7 (900k at the time) and pim essien (1.6m at the time) from rewards. (I think, I know I got 2 massive pulls from sb rewards, might’ve been fb griezmann either 1.5m)

But yeah, if I thought I could cut out crap like that and just play like a normal person :D and not trade so much I’d be more inclined to sign up.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Haha if I thought I’d play it more casually I probably would.

Same I would like to play it casually I might, having said that i'm wfh until next summer so ...

I see they're so desperate for people to buy fifa21 that you can access the app and your rewards without even owning the game or EA play.
    They've never done that before. You either had to have it pre-ordered via origin/xbox/ps4 or on origin premier.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    I see they're so desperate for people to buy fifa21 that you can access the app and your rewards without even owning the game or EA play.
    They've never done that before. You either had to have it pre-ordered via origin/xbox/ps4 or on origin premier.

I noticed this this morning. They've not actually taken the cost of the game for the pre-order from me yet, but I'm playing away :/

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I noticed this this morning. They've not actually taken the cost of the game for the pre-order from me yet, but I'm playing away :/

yeah I'm even downloading the game as we speak via EA play which last year you had to buy first.
    Please god don't let me get some elite player from the reward packs :D

Still 'loving' it as best I can

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Although the gameplay is not much changed from last year I appreciate you can now play a lot of games with silver players in Fut Friendlies and get some rewards. You also get to see some teams with Irish players !

Anyone still playing this? Just played two games and it was as the players were on speed!! Mad fast, got bookings galore, two subsequent sendings off in the first game, due to mistiming tackles. Messaged both players asking if they thought so in case I was delusional but they both agreed.

Another ploy to move folk off this iteration of the game? Wouldn't surprise me.

So lonely in here......

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Hey :D:D

Hey :D:D

Hey Doodle Doodle partner:)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Liamalone wrote:
    Hey Doodle Doodle partner

Still playing you are?

Still playing you are?

Ya

• Advertisement

Got a desire to play fifa for first time in about 3 weeks. With fifa 21 appearing to be an absolute sh!t show there’s no way I’m touching that anytime soon.

Fired up fifa 20, started using some of the specific teams I built towards the end, my united team, my Madrid team etc and had lots of fun. (Also discovered I had Tots telles who is now officially a united player so that solves the left back spot in my united team)

It was just so much fun to play it and not worry about objectives, points, wl, having to trade.
    The self relegators are all gone, in the 7 or so games I played there was no toxicness, no all out defending.
    Just 2 people of a similar skill level having a bit of craic! How fifa should be :)

Got a desire to play fifa for first time in about 3 weeks. With fifa 21 appearing to be an absolute sh!t show there’s no way I’m touching that anytime soon.

Fired up fifa 20, started using some of the specific teams I built towards the end, my united team, my Madrid team etc and had lots of fun. (Also discovered I had Tots telles who is now officially a united player so that solves the left back spot in my united team)

It was just so much fun to play it and not worry about objectives, points, wl, having to trade.
    The self relegators are all gone, in the 7 or so games I played there was no toxicness, no all out defending.
    Just 2 people of a similar skill level having a bit of craic! How fifa should be :)

I've had the same Hogey, no one cares and they just play. Sure, you get the quitters but that's grand. I had some great games and I don't actually care either about the result.

Still would love to buy 21 just to see my pack luck lol.

Liamalone wrote: »
    I've had the same Hogey, no one cares and they just play. Sure, you get the quitters but that's grand. I had some great games and I don't actually care either about the result.

Still would love to buy 21 just to see my pack luck lol.

Yeah it’s much more relaxed and I’m getting to use cards I got near the end of fifa 20 and never really tried like storyline bale, and a good few from those icon sbc’s.

Haha I was kinda half looking at maybe getting fifa 21 in December if icon swap players looked ok but with rivals being a sweat fest now too with the current 30 game limit I’ll give it a miss.

I do miss the pack openings though too lol

Advertisement