Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IP camera and Hikvision query

Options
  • 29-06-2020 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi. I recently was given a Hikvision NVR and two EverFocus EHN3340 cameras. They were reset before being given to me by my neighbours son as they are extending their house and plan on getting a new system. I have connected the nvr and cameras but I cannot get the cameras to connect. The nvr assigned ip addresses and I used admin and the admin password I set up. I think my issue is to do with the onvif protocol and port number. I have enabled pppoe and the data lights are dancing away but no live view. Can anyone talk me through this problem. I must admit I am not very tech savvy with ip stuff. More of a plug and play man. Regards
    Jim

Advertisement