Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

neel2150 wrote: »
    Hi, I finished in the Top 4 in Div 8. Can I be included this year, please? Should we look out for a New Board every year?

Usually a sign up is put up here every year around June/July.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

willing come back but do think this season will be a farce.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Marcus Antonius

Wow completely forgot about signing up for this until I got a message from the app yesterday. If there's a spot in the bottom league please count me in. Lithe Lions is the name I've been using the last few seasons.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Both added, we now have 12 teams in Division 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭BarryC21

Can any of the following who are listed to be in Div 4 please have a look at the Div 4 thread and send their emails to the GM:

Wong
    keano afc
    johnmcdnl
    fatgav
    Sean0106
    m4gu1r3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

BarryC21 wrote: »
    Can any of the following who are listed to be in Div 4 please have a look at the Div 4 thread and send their emails to the GM:

Wong
    keano afc
    johnmcdnl
    fatgav
    Sean0106
    m4gu1r3

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Beachballz

Looking to sign up please.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Beachballz wrote: »
    Looking to sign up please.

Provisionally added to division 6 but we will need one more to keep the numbers even.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

Sorry, hope I'm not too late - Stompers in Premier Div signing up again.

fisgon wrote: »
    Sorry, hope I'm not too late - Stompers in Premier Div signing up again.

Too late for the premier as the divisions are set but I can add you to division 6.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭jams100

adrian522 wrote: »
    Provisionally added to division 6 but we will need one more to keep the numbers even.

Looking to sign up too plz

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭jams100

jams100 wrote: »
    Looking to sign up too plz

Team name = D Arsekickers

Added.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

Too late for the premier as the divisions are set but I can add you to division 6.

Nah, don't worry about it. I'll leave it this year.

Pity, as I won the last two years....:(

fisgon wrote: »
    Nah, don't worry about it. I'll leave it this year.

Pity, as I won the last two years....:(

No problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Never played before but keen to this year, if there still was space in div 6. Apologies for posting all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Stupid question but is it still NFL.com we're playing?

edit - all good - I couldn't work out how to search for leagues for some reason.

Never played before but keen to this year, if there still was space in div 6. Apologies for posting all over the place.

Added, jusg need one more to keep the numbers even.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

Jaysus I completely forgot about registering, wasn't thinking much about fantasy until lately.

Team name was Hello Simey, came second in division 2 last season but I'll take whatever's on offer.

Bugg wrote: »
    Jaysus I completely forgot about registering, wasn't thinking much about fantasy until lately.

Team name was Hello Simey, came second in division 2 last season but I'll take whatever's on offer.

Hi, I've added you to div 6 now, we just need one more to keep the numbers even.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Hi, I've added you to div 6 now, we just need one more to keep the numbers even.

I'll play if a place is free

Rochey18 wrote: »
    I'll play if a place is free

Ok, division 6 is now full.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Serenity Now

Hello, I wasn't on this league before but if you need any extra people I'd like to join, even at short notice.

Thanks

Hello, I wasn't on this league before but if you need any extra people I'd like to join, even at short notice.

Thanks

Hi, Division 6 is now full but I'll add you to a waitlist in case anyone doesn't sign up.

IF a few more people want to signup we may be able to do a division 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Serenity Now

Thanks Adrian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Nearly sure i was in a league last year

If so im back in again

raven136 wrote: »
    Nearly sure i was in a league last year

If so im back in again

As above, we'd need a few more to make it worthwhile to have a division 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 FalseJoe

I’d be interested in div 7 if there is enough interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

There may be a few spaces in the boards keeper league, definitely one at the moment.

Is anyone interested?
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056426330&page=26

It's been on the go since 2011, it would be a shame that it petered out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Asbado

I'd be interested in joining a new league too.

Advertisement