Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards Fantasy Football 2020

123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

OK, that's 4 for division 7. We probably need another four to proceed, we also need someone to volunteer to manage the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I'm looking to set up a league on the rugby forum. If you wish we could amalgamate your Division 7 idea and our one? I have six players, we were hoping to get 10 altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 FalseJoe

I'm looking to set up a league on the rugby forum. If you wish we could amalgamate your Division 7 idea and our one? I have six players, we were hoping to get 10 altogether.

Count me in! Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

That's fine, I won't be able to organise a division 7 as I'm away this week.

adrian522 wrote: »
    That's fine, I won't be able to organise a division 7 as I'm away this week.

No problem Adrian.

Thanks FalseJoe, I'll drop a PM once I know more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

I'd like to join a league if there are any spaces going.

Ok we have 8 so. I'll drop a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Wormy001

I'll take another spot if you are trying for 10?

Wormy001 wrote: »

Will do Wormy. I have 8 right now, if that changes I'll shout.

FalseJoe and Ivefoundgod, I've sent you a PM to sign up to a discord group.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Is there a post with our rules for this year? I think the one in the charter is still the old one...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

I'm interested if there are any spots left

Wormy001 wrote: »
    I'm interested if there are any spots left

I sent the details to you both as we have now got 10. Please sign up to the discord asap so we can agree a draft time.

I think we'll leave at 10 as we'll need time to organise etc. Cheers all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

I sent the details to you both as we have now got 10. Please sign up to the discord asap so we can agree a draft time.

I think we'll leave at 10 as we'll need time to organise etc. Cheers all.

I've signed up thanks - and Thursday at 9pm suits fine

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭Guffy

Any chance having a vote to move away from NFL.com next year. Truly outdone themselves in awfulness this year

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Are we supposed to have COVID reserve slots?

Podge_irl wrote: »
    Are we supposed to have COVID reserve slots?

No, you'll have to bench or drop players unable to play due to Covid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

bad call not having covid IR spots

manafana wrote: »
    bad call not having covid IR spots

Thanks. Not a single person raised this during the off season.

Secondly if we have IR slots there will be even less players available in waivers/free agency.

As far as I'm concerned absences through Covid are no different to any other absence so you just manage your roster as you normally would.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

adrian522 wrote: »
    Thanks. Not a single person raised this during the off season.

Secondly if we have IR slots there will be even less players available in waivers/free agency.

As far as I'm concerned absences through Covid are no different to any other absence so you just manage your roster as you normally would.

i barely got in but biggest issue is their is now a 3wk IR, a single IR spot wudnt eat up much of the waivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,482 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

manafana wrote:
    i barely got in but biggest issue is their is now a 3wk IR, a single IR spot wudnt eat up much of the waivers.
    16 team league, two RB and WR spots and a flex spot. There's 32 teams in the NFL with multiple teams having bye weeks every week from now on.
    We already have benches.

How on earth can you not get it?

• Advertisement

Hi,

Due to one of the games this week being scheduled for Tuesday night the NFL.com fantasy waivers are processing one day later than usual.

As our waiver period is set to 2 days that would mean waivers not processing until Thursday night (and thus missing Thursday night Football).

Your league owner will change the waiver period to 1 day for your league.

This will mean waivers will process Wednesday this week and Tuesday on all other weeks.

Apologies for making the change without discussions first but wanted to let everyone know before waiver claims start to be submitted.

I've emailed all the members of the league thorugh NFL.com.

MEssage below:

Hi,

Due to one of the games this week being scheduled for Tuesday night the NFL.com fantasy waivers are processing one day later than usual.

As our waiver period is set to 2 days that would mean waivers not processing until Thursday night (and thus missing Thursday night Football).

I've changed the waiver period to 1 day for the league.

This will mean waivers will process Wednesday this week and Tuesday on all other weeks.

Apologies for making the change without discussions first but wanted to let everyone know before waiver claims start to be submitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 m4gu1r3

Good call ðŸ‘ðŸ»

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

Thanks very much. These leagues are always very well run. And much appreciated.

To be clear when I say waivers will run on Wednesday night I mean around 9am Irish time Thursday morning. By Tuesday night, I mean around 9am Wednesday morning Irish time.

So there should be no change to normal this week, but weeks following they will run one day earlier. You will still have all day Tuesday to make your waiver claims following the weekends games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭markc91

Trade deadline coming up heres the latest value chart for anyone who wants to do business 101LXQ2.png

Trade deadline this Friday heres the latest value chart if anyone is looking to trade

Sent out a few trades before the deadline tonight if anyone wants to do some business

Advertisement