Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minimum payment incorrect

Options
  • 30-06-2020 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I've ordered and subsequently returned a few items on my credit card, to the value of about 1200. These have since been refunded and my balance is about 400, but the minimum payment due is still 1600.  Why is this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Spacelucy,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear this. This can depend on when the statement date of your credit card was, as this would determine the minimum payment amount.

If you log in on www.365online.com and select “service desk” > “ask a question”, one of our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you. If you prefer to call, the number is 1890251251.

We hope this information helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 33 spacelucy

Hi Spacelucy,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear this. This can depend on when the statement date of your credit card was, as this would determine the minimum payment amount.

If you log in on www.365online.com and select “service desk” > “ask a question”, one of our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you. If you prefer to call, the number is 1890251251.

We hope this information helps.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Will do.  Thanks.

Advertisement