Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Juicer recommendations?

• 30-06-2020 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭

Howdy nutritous folk :D
    I'm looking to get a slow masticating juicer. I had a centrifugal one before and wasn't getting much juice out of it at all. I don't mind spending a bit of money on a quality product that will last and is easy to clean. What do you lads have/recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Have you an idea of what type of juicing you'll be doing mostly?
    It will be easier to recommend one if you already have an idea of mostly fruit or veg or leafy greens.
    You have Horisontal, Vertical and Twin Gear juicers when it comes to slow masticating ones.
    I've been juicing for a few years now and have pretty much every kind of juicer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Have you an idea of what type of juicing you'll be doing mostly?
    It will be easier to recommend one if you already have an idea of mostly fruit or veg or leafy greens.
    You have Horisontal, Vertical and Twin Gear juicers when it comes to slow masticating ones.
    I've been juicing for a few years now and have pretty much every kind of juicer.

Mostly fruit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

The JR 8000 S2 in the below link is a favourite of mine, if you are doing mainly fruit this one is perfect, you get a smoothie screen and homogeniser with it as well.

https://www.juicyretreats.com/jr-ultra-8000-s2-whole-slow-juicer

Advertisement