Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The IRA can't catch Covid apparently

Options

Comments

Between this and no social distancing at the Gardaia funeral, it goes to show everyone's fed up of it all now

Gardai across the country respected the rules and the man was denied a real state funeral despite being a genuine servant of the state

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Hurrache wrote: »
    I never said either were, but that's not the subject of this thread, and it has been discussed multiple times all over this place.

This thread is nonsense and you know it. If we had a thread for every social distancing rule break, boards would explode.

It has nothing to do with us down here, the Northern authorities can deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

This thread is nonsense and you know it. If we had a thread for every social distancing rule break, boards would explode.

It has nothing to do with us down here, the Northern authorities can deal with it.

Deflect, deflect, deflect, shields up number 1.

Nothing nonsense about sheer hypocrisy. They're setting themselves up for what's coming in two weeks. Political naivety and short sightedness. And did I mention hypocrisy.

Lol, nothing to do with us down here, did you tell members of our dail who travelled up that? You'll probably be the first to argue they're a 32 county party.

Deflect, deflect, deflect, shields up number 1.

Nothing nonsense about sheer hypocrisy. They're setting themselves up for what's coming in two weeks. Political naivety and short sightedness. And did I mention hypocrisy.

Lol, nothing to do with us down here, did you tell members of our dail who travelled up that? You'll probably be the first to argue they're a 32 county party.

What's coming in 2 weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,363 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Coming from the 32 County advocate!!????

You for real?????

• Advertisement

Coming from the 32 County advocate!!????

You for real?????

What has it got to do with you do here, you don't like the North. Your happy for the Brits to keep it.

Ya need to get off your high horse, say your some craic at a party

What's coming in 2 weeks?

With all the defending of SF you've been doing all day with asking people to read history books you've let yourself down badly with that question.

With all the defending of SF you've been doing all day with asking people to read history books you've let yourself down badly with that question.

Are you talking about the 12th July? It's in 12 days not 2 weeks!

Most sensible Catholics from the North will be on holiday in the South, like my family from up there so couldn't give a ****e what they get upto. I'd imagine nó social distancing, riots and lots rubbish

What has it got to do with you do here, you don't like the North. Your happy for the Brits to keep it.

Ya need to get off your high horse, say your some craic at a party

You said "down here"

Let the North deal with it.

Then I don't like the North?????

Then tell us you are a SF die hard 32 County Republican die hard.

Can't make sense at all.

Are you talking about the 12th July? Most Catholics from the North will be on holiday in the South, like my family from up there so couldn't give a ****e what they get upto. I'd imagine nó social distancing, riots and lots rubbish

Evidently you're politically naïve and have no idea as to the hole they've dug for themselves as your response has nothing to do with anything.

Guess all the regulars manning the PR desk are off on the soirée today and left you on call.

• Advertisement

You said "down here"

Let the North deal with it.

Then I don't like the North?????

Then tell us you are a SF die hard 32 County Republican die hard.

Can't make sense at all.

Belfast up there, i.e it's in the North of the country to Dundalk, Same way I'd say down in Dublin

Try better next time

Belfast up there, i.e it's in the North of the country to Dundalk, Same way I'd say down in Dublin

Try better next time

Your quote

"It has nothing to do with us down here, the Northern authorities can deal with it"

Seems you don't believe a 32 county dream.

Your quote

"It has nothing to do with us down here, the Northern authorities can deal with it"

Well at the current time it has nothing to do with us, the Gardaí or Govt can't do anything about it at the minute.

Where did I say I don't want a United Ireland?

Every 2nd post since the election is about Sinn Féin.

The Fine Gael/Fáil joint party have finally realosed the Shinners are not going away.

When is the new FGF logo out?

Well at the current time it has nothing to do with us, the Gardaí or Govt can't do anything about it at the minute.

Where did I say I don't want a United Ireland?

Two fingers to the rule of law, sure the Gardaí cant do anything about it.

And if they don't like it.

Well we know what happens, Garda McCabe.

Sure all in the name of the Republic ay.

I know the response.

Collateral damage.

Spare me.

If only they stopped putting their feet in it and providing grist to the mill, poor mites. The Holohan stupidly hadn't even settled.

Two fingers to the rule of law, sure the Gardaí cant do anything about it.

And if they don't like it.

Well we know what happens, Garda McCabe.

Sure all in the name of the Republic ay.

We all know what happened the Car that the Gardaí set on fire which was to be used in evidence in court recently.

That was prob Slab who burnt that car

We all know what happened the Car that the Gardaí set on fire which was to be used in evidence in court recently.

Deflector shields must be running low on power at this stage.

Just pointing out all sides have scumbags

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

Pkiernan wrote: »

Hugh O Connell :D:D:D:D:D

Did someone give this clown a job???? I thought the journal.ie just got rid of him. The indo really needs a red top and FFG banner at this stage.

Shift change must have been at 12.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

^ The very same media that didn't seem very concerned when the BLM protests totally ignored the covid restrictions and were treated like royalty.
    Total hypocrisy.

Apparently Baldy for death, some Blueshirts will be trying for a State funeral for the vile specimen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

Two funerals, same publication. Same issue with both funerals within a fortnight. Whats the difference? Except I don't see any facemasks in the Garda funeral video. Consistency please...

https://www.independent.ie/videos/irish-news/family-and-friends-of-garda-colm-horkan-hold-procession-through-charlestown-39301541.html

https://www.independent.ie/videos/gardai-line-the-streets-for-colm-horkans-funeral-39303434.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Happy4all wrote: »
    Sure Mary Lou had it already and will be immune.

Maybe they are following UK guidance? Stay alert etc etc...

That’s English guidance, Health is devolved to each of the 4 governments.

The Fine Gael/Fáil joint party have finally realosed the Shinners are not going away.

When is the new FGF logo out?

It's quite funny, FF could be stealing the wallets from the FGers and they can't say boo, wouldn't be surprised if Johnny Ronan gets a contract to rebuild the Dail for a few billion with FG standing back with the blood running from their tongues from biting so hard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭touts

Well what do you expect from Sinn Fein. This flouting of the restrictions is typical of their behavious. Just look at the weekend. Michael Martin couldn't bring his wife and family from Cork to watch him become Taoiseach. But Mary Lou brings her pet nordie Michelle O'Neill from the UK for the day for the photo op. I'll bet Michelle wasn't sitting in isolation for 14 days before turning up at the convention center. Typical marxist attitude that rules must be strictly adhered to by others but not by themselves.

It's the strangest case in a long time, main suspect dies while being arrested, van held for evidence torched, RTE relentlessly trying to spin accusations against the Quinn's,
    I suspect there is some MI5 involvement , loyalist drug money being laundered through the companies?

touts wrote: »
    Well what do you expect from Sinn Fein. This flouting of the restrictions is typical of their behavious. Just look at the weekend. Michael Martin couldn't bring his wife and family from Cork to watch him become Taoiseach. But Mary Lou brings her pet nordie Michelle O'Neill from the UK for the day for the photo op. I'll bet Michelle wasn't sitting in isolation for 14 days before turning up at the convention center. Typical marxist attitude that rules must be strictly adhered to by others but not by themselves.

She doesn't have to isolate, one island no isolation, does anyone read the guidelines?

• Advertisement

It's a serious issue, how much more Garda evidence has been destroyed? RTE reported the destruction of the evidence on the 6 o clock news but not the next news and it vanished off the main webpage as well. This is serious, Lunny has nothing to do with SF or even dissidents so why the panic to bury the evidence, No statement from either Harris or Charlie,

Advertisement