Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Covid19 Part XIX-25,802 in ROI (1,753 deaths) 5,859 in NI (556 deaths) (21/07)Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,319 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

VM's Gavan reilly makes the point that there were simply way too many people milling on Dame Lane (he passed by it yesterday). If you're going to have a load of pubs selling takeaway pints in a small confined area, it needs to be far more structured and organised, not a free for all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

Tordelback wrote: »
    Has everyone forgotten that the pubs are still closed? The argument forced on us by the vintners were that since restaurants were opening while observing social distancing, those pubs that actually functioned as restaurants should also be open. Instead this appears to have been implemented as a €9 door charge to go on the piss. I don't see masses of people milling about maskless outside actual restaurants.

After asking retail to police the queues outside their premises for months now, no less should be expected from 'restaurants'. If pubs can't maintain social distancing they shouldn't be open, regardless of what lies they tell about food.

Alternatively maybe we should just be honest for once and abandon all pretence at social distancing and admit that as a nation Ireland has decided that all the old and vulnerable people can just die so that the rest of us can go get pissed.

We moved mountains as a country and a population to control the spread of the virus. I've been pro restrictions from the early days but now I don't care any more. I see so many people who are so rude when coughing and sneezing in public and it's always from the older generation. At this stage, let the virus rip through the population and fcuk the mannerless c*nts into their ICU beds and graves. Wait for the years of austerity to follow. There won't be a cent touched from the states pension while the younger generation will be hammered left, right and centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,868 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Strazdas wrote: »
    VM's Gavan reilly makes the point that there were simply way too many people milling on Dame Lane (he passed by it yesterday). If you're going to have a load of pubs selling takeaway pints in a small confined area, it needs to be far more structured and organised, not a free for all.

Yup or suspend takeaway sales. Should be either or not both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    I think we can take personal responsibility. I know you've mentioned it can't be enforced previously as well.

Do we really need everything to be enforced. We all understood that the plan was. But of course we have to find ways around it :)

100% this.

All we seem to hear is, the cops can’t enforce this, the pubs can’t enforce that.

You know who can enforce the guidance? Us.

We don’t need to be meeting people from 3 or 4 different social groups on consecutive nights, or staying 5 hours in a pub. Anyone who does is doing so by personal choice.

There are a number of pubs acting the eejit, but they aren’t forcing anyone to ignore guidance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,990 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

cnocbui wrote: »
    And then you got narcolepsy, and you were so close too.

Not accurate. Feel free to discuss what happened with the swine flu vaccine, Ireland and narcolepsy on the antivax thread. N o proof to date of the vaccine causing narcolepsy despite antivaxer claims to the contrary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Benimar wrote: »
    100% this.

All we seem to hear is, the cops can’t enforce this, the pubs can’t enforce that.

You know who can enforce the guidance? Us.

We don’t need to be meeting people from 3 or 4 different social groups on consecutive nights, or staying 5 hours in a pub. Anyone who does is doing so by personal choice.

There are a number of pubs acting the eejit, but they aren’t forcing anyone to ignore guidance.

Yes I agree.

And the same people telling us they are being responsible whilst doing this are just making excuses for themselves IMO.

Just own it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,310 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

I think we can take personal responsibility. I know you've mentioned it can't be enforced previously as well.

Do we really need everything to be enforced. We all understood that the plan was. But of course we have to find ways around it :)

And I've also mentioned personal responsibilities.

I'm comfortable meeting friends from other houses and likewise they come out if they feel comfortable, no pressure on anyone to meet up so it was our personal choice. If you watch the news reports in bars and restaurants it was alot of friends meeting up for the first time in months so its not an isolated social event.

I'm quite happy with the establishments I've been in and company I've kept while there.

Will probably meet the same people again next week.

Like i said we're keeping track of our own contacts and have been since the start when the dept of health asked that people keep their own record just incase.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭quartz1

The New Government are not shaping up well .....who is the Minister for Health ?.... Is he still reading his brief . Are we going to simply turn a blind eye to travellers entering the Country ...no efforts to construct any test or quarantine system at Airports or Ports. No infrastructure to monitor.compliance with best practice in Pubs ...all last week spent dealing with internal political squabbles ....another week like last week and we will be in severe decline

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

And I've also mentioned personal responsibilities.

I'm comfortable meeting friends from other houses and likewise they come out if they feel comfortable, no pressure on anyone to meet up so it was our personal choice. If you watch the news reports in bars and restaurants it was alot of friends meeting up for the first time in months so its not an isolated social event.

I'm quite happy with the establishments I've been in and company I've kept while there.

Will probably meet the same people again next week.

Like i said we're keeping track of our own contacts and have been since the start when the dept of health asked that people keep their own record just incase.

Aren't groups of up to 50 people allowed to meet up indoors now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Was out last night for a meal and some drinks for the first time since reopening. And was a good experience. People adhering to the measures and the pub was spot on with everything. So the measures can be followed and hopefully they are just very temporary ones as it does look like a lot of extra effort. Other mates were out at the same time at a popular place on Talbot Street and they were saying there no was need for food, could stay as long as they wanted, social distancing inside wasn't always being followed. And then you have those dopes outside drinking who will call attention to pubs and of course people will tar all of them the same. It's pricks like that who will fúck everything up. Although part of me is curious to see how far things can be pushed. So should be interesting in a few weeks.

Anyways, one of my mates who was out with us last night works at APC and he was telling us about an Australian vaccine they're involved with. Just to give an idea of the industry he works in. I expected him to be all for a vaccine based on whatsapp group messages from him. But he was saying he wouldn't be anywhere near the first in line for one from any of the developers. I've travelled all over and I've had every vaccine under the sun. As have my child. And we'll continue to get them. But to hear from a mate, who I'd consider an expert in the area say he wouldn't be first in line. That would have me hesitant myself. He went unto reasons why but too scientific for me to remember now after a few pints. The point I wanted to make here is that you don't need to be some mad anti-vaxxer to be a bit hesitant in taking a new expedited vaccine as soon as it is released. Not if yiu consider yourself healthy and are being careful in your day to day life. By the same token, I hope a **** load of people do take them and they work great. I just won't be extending my arm at the jump.

Stheno wrote: »
    Aren't groups of up to 50 people allowed to meet up indoors now?

Correct and 100 from 20th July. Outdoor groups of 500 from 20th July also.

But sure people won't be happy, there's been house parties (uncontrolled environments) for months but god forbid you'd meet a handful of friends for dinner in a controlled environment such as a bar with table service and no moving from your table while having your details taken for contact tracing.

I know which one I'd rather be in.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Correct and 100 from 20th July. Outdoor groups of 500 from 20th July also.

But sure people won't be happy, there's been house parties (uncontrolled environments) for months but god forbid you'd meet a handful of friends for dinner in a controlled environment such as a bar with table service and no moving from your table while having your details taken for contact tracing.

I know which one I'd rather be in.

So I dont see the problem then with meeting up in small groups tbh as long as people are behaving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1279761961488715776?s=21

“ This piece of the genome, which spans six genes on Chromosome 3, has had a puzzling journey through human history, the study found. The variant is now common in Bangladesh, where 63 percent of people carry at least one copy. Across all of South Asia, almost one-third of people have inherited the segment.
    Elsewhere, however, the segment is far less common. Only 8 percent of Europeans carry it, and just 4 percent have it in East Asia. It is almost completely absent in Africa.”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

So I dont see the problem then with meeting up in small groups tbh as long as people are behaving

That's the key to all of this. Behaving and following the guidelines. It's been key since the beginning. Most people followed guidelines and stayed at home, social distanced and washed hands etc. Some were a bit more lax about it all but werent too careless. Then you had some clowns who did none of the above and continued on as Covid didn't exist. Thankfully it looks like those who never followed guidelines had very little impact on our cases. And we need that to continue. You'll see similar pictures and videos every weekend. But the majority will be responsible. We just need to hope the few don't fúck things up for the many.

That's the key to all of this. Behaving and following the guidelines. It's been key since the beginning. Most people followed guidelines and stayed at home, social distanced and washed hands etc. Some were a bit more lax about it all but werent too careless. Then you had some clowns who did none of the above and continued on as Covid didn't exist. Thankfully it looks like those who never followed guidelines had very little impact on our cases. And we need that to continue. You'll see similar pictures and videos every weekend. But the majority will be responsible. We just need to hope the few don't fúck things up for the many.

Hopefully

I have visited one friend, and oh and myself had lunch out with his son too, and we went for dinner, just the two of us

Apart from that we've not done anything, I literally go entire days still where I dont interact in person with anyone outside my house as I work from home

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

“ This piece of the genome, which spans six genes on Chromosome 3, has had a puzzling journey through human history, the study found. The variant is now common in Bangladesh, where 63 percent of people carry at least one copy. Across all of South Asia, almost one-third of people have inherited the segment.
    Elsewhere, however, the segment is far less common. Only 8 percent of Europeans carry it, and just 4 percent have it in East Asia. It is almost completely absent in Africa.”

Does this carry any significance in terms of epidemic spread do you know?

Yeah I think that's fair. Guess it can seem fairly jarring as first time seeing scenes like that in 3/4 months. I think there is a balance between normality as much as possible under the circumstances and complacency and once get that right it will all be grand in the end hopefully.

Haha. I too would enjoy the establishments you have been frequenting going by your Brewdog picture, and you seem like a nice guy so I'm sure you keep great company!

Haha. I too would enjoy the establishments you have been frequenting going by your Brewdog picture, and you seem like a nice guy so I'm sure you keep great company!

Yup Brewdog was good, near work so nice and handy for lunch.

I keep company that don't blatantly take the piss, as in none of us would stand around Dame Street with cans when we could book a table in a bar.

• Advertisement

Wow. That's amazing. I suppose it's important now more than ever not to go on the information we have now about the virus from the Chinese. I remember reading something about some people in families in China weren't getting sick from the virus. It probably goes back to something like this. There's something in some peoples history and make up/DNA that's helping them. We can't apply that to ourselves and be confident going forward.

Yup Brewdog was good, near work so nice and handy for lunch.

I keep company that don't blatantly take the piss, as in none of us would stand around Dame Street with cans when we could book a table in a bar.

Just your circle of close contacts is going to be quite large by the sounds of it. We were only four days in to new phase and you'd met three groups indoors without social distancing. Potentially they all did the same the other days of the week. The dame St guys might fair better who knows! ? :)

Look I hope it works as I love the pub!!

Just your circle of close contacts is going to be quite large by the sounds of it. We were only four days in to new phase and you'd met three groups indoors without social distancing. Potentially they all did the same the other days of the week. The dame St guys might fair better who knows! ? :)

Look I hope it works as I love the pub!!

you do relaise groups are allowed to meet now ??

3 of us for lunch, the same 3 I've been in close contact with in work for the last 3 weeks.

2 friends that live on the same road and my own brother who I live in the same house of.

Oh yes big groups of us meeting there. So 6 close contacts for myself for the week

A scene repeated country wide so don't be kidding yourself if you think its not

you do relaise groups are allowed to meet now ??

3 of us for lunch, the same 3 I've been in close contact with in work for the last 3 weeks.

2 friends that live on the same road and my own brother who I live in the same house of.

Oh yes big groups of us meeting there. So 6 close contacts for myself for the week

A scene repeated country wide so don't be kidding yourself if you think its not

Hey look didn't mean to sound like I was having a go at you. All the best with it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

You can behave away all you want but if your well-behaved group is in the wrong place at the wrong time and a person with the virus coughs or sneezes near you (which is very possible at any moment you're out; it's a regular occurrence with allergies flaring up at this time of year, smokers around the place etc) you may inhale the droplets of the virus without knowing and pick this up. Outdoor transmission is rare but not impossible and all it takes is to be unlucky one time.

If you inhale the virus exhaled or expelled by another, you will become a carrier of it and might become very sick. Even if you don't get a dose of it, you may pass it onto others, possibly somebody vulnerable that you know. Everyone knows vulnerable people. 63% of those admitted to hospital in the UK with covid were classed as overweight or obese. Do you know one fat person? One elderly person? Somebody with asthma or who has any other underlying condition? Are you alright with having their death on your conscience so that you get a trip to the pub?

I feel like everyone already knows this but felt it was worth stating the obvious.

"Oh but the virus is at very low levels"

As always, there's no real way of knowing what levels the virus is at, because we're not doing testing of groups within the population and because it spreads asymptomatically with ease. Not a slight on us, we're doing very well by comparison with other countries in terms of the amount of tests being carried out and the positivity rate in those tested at the moment.

For personal and family reasons, I've been cautious at every juncture and will continue to be as long as I'm permitted. I meet up with my friends out in the garden a few times a week, keep 2m and get shopping delivered. I've been working away and had to do a few house calls and go to the office but I made sure I adhered to strict social distancing, wore appropriate PPE and never put myself in a situation which could become crowded.

A garda stuck his head in the window of my car during a stop the other day and I quickly put on a mask to give him the hint to step away, but that one incident could have undone months of caution myself and my family have exercised if he was infected and I breathed virus he had exhaled. I'm guessing he wasn't, as we're feeling fine six days later. The windows of the car were open and I got to my surgical mask quickly, exposure wasn't very significant. I toyed with the idea of self-isolating from my family but I reckon if I just ensure not to cough or sneeze around them and stay an adequate distance away until I'm confident I'm not infected, it should be fine. It would be incredibly unlucky for that one person who got in my face over this entire period to be the one person shedding a load of virus, but it's not an impossibility.

In public, you're dealing with the whole spectrum of personalities; you have to accept that there are inconsiderate, ignorant or just bad people who genuinely don't care about anyone beyond themselves.

There's an Irish group now set up for people who are still recovering from this on Facebook, Covid Cases Support Group:
    https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0704/1151385-covid-support-group/

This is interesting. Shows how so much is still unknown about this new illness.

https://twitter.com/Mark_Coughlan/status/1279775081565224960

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Absolute nonsense:

novel-coronavirus-sars-cov-2_49531042877_o-7cf68b8a7cd48d5a38e9333dcb684704cdb0ee86-s1600-c85.jpg

The size of the virus is a known.

I believe the article is probably referring to the size of the vapour droplets in the air that contain the virus being smaller, which is not nonsense.

s1ippy wrote: »
    You can behave away all you want but if your well-behaved group is in the wrong place at the wrong time and a person with the virus coughs or sneezes near you (which is very possible at any moment you're out; it's a regular occurrence with allergies flaring up at this time of year, smokers around the place etc) you may inhale the droplets of the virus without knowing and pick this up. Outdoor transmission is rare but not impossible and all it takes is to be unlucky one time.

Yes I feel this move to people meeting people they haven't seen in a while indoors without social distancing will be a real test. As we know it's indoors and close contact is a problem.

My understanding was the plan was to go down the pub with the other half and have a bite to eat a distance away from people outside of my household. I didn't think I should WhatsApp the lads and meet them in the pub and sit together without socially distancing for 5hours.

s1ippy wrote: »
    Everyone knows vulnerable people. 63% of those admitted to hospital in the UK with covid were classed as overweight or obese. Do you know one fat person? One elderly person? Somebody with asthma or who has any other underlying condition? Are you alright with having their death on your conscience so that you get a trip to the pub?

l]

Wow. Yet again you are attacking me for no reason and completely misinterpreting what I said

Might as well just put you on ignore at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Don't see how that was an attack but flake away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Eod100 wrote: »
    This is interesting. Shows how so much is still unknown about this new illness.

https://twitter.com/Mark_Coughlan/status/1279775081565224960

That makes no sense. The size of the virus is known precisely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Rob A. Bank

A new disease described

The New England Journal of Medicine has had 2 papers, an editorial and a podcast in a recent issue devoted to the new inflammatory disease associated with Covid-19 infection - multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C).
    BTW ‘Children’ means up to the age of 21

Dufort and colleagues describe 99 cases from 106 hospitals in New York State and Feldstein and colleagues report 186 cases from 26 U.S. states over a 2-month period. This is a fair chunk of the 1000 cases of MIS-C which had been reported worldwide.

MIS-C occurs 2 to 4 weeks after infection with SARS-CoV-2 and may have a connection with the development of immunity.

The disorder is uncommon (2 in 100,000 persons <21 years of age) as compared with SARS-CoV-2 infection diagnosed in persons younger than 21 years of age over the same period (322 in 100,000).

Most patients have recovered with intensive care support. A small percentage of patients have received extracorporeal membrane oxygenation support, and 2 to 4% have died.

The most critically ill have prominent cardiac involvement with coronary-artery aneurysms in 10 to 20%. There is concern that children meeting current diagnostic criteria for MIS-C are the “tip of the iceberg,” and a bigger problem may be lurking below the waterline.

You do NOT want to emerge from childhood with coronary artery aneurysms.

Yet another nasty surprise thrown up by this damn virus.

The Editorial with links to the articles.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    That makes no sense. The size of the virus is known precisely.

I think they mean in transmission but am open to correction

Testing starting at the airports apparently?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

This is one of the points the "it's just a flu" crowd are missing - either because they don't understand it, or are too scared to understand it.

Yes this disease might kill granny who they don't much care about ("beyond economic use" as was said in the restrictions thread), and may be unlikely to kill yourself, but there are plenty of reports of people who are suffering long-term effects from being infected who would be described in the stats as "recovered". Many of these people will be in and out of hospitals for the rest of their lives. It would be very wise to avoid getting this virus whatever age you are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,450 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Eod100 wrote: »
    I think they mean in transmission but am open to correction

No. It means physical size of the virus and droplets and the impact on filtration systems. It's BS.

A new disease described

The New England Journal of Medicine has had 2 papers, an editorial and a podcast in a recent issue devoted to the new inflammatory disease associated with Covid-19 infection - multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C).
    BTW ‘Children’ means up to the age of 21

Dufort and colleagues describe 99 cases from 106 hospitals in New York State and Feldstein and colleagues report 186 cases from 26 U.S. states over a 2-month period. This is a fair chunk of the 1000 cases of MIS-C which had been reported worldwide.

MIS-C occurs 2 to 4 weeks after infection with SARS-CoV-2 and may have a connection with the development of immunity.

The disorder is uncommon (2 in 100,000 persons <21 years of age) as compared with SARS-CoV-2 infection diagnosed in persons younger than 21 years of age over the same period (322 in 100,000).

Most patients have recovered with intensive care support. A small percentage of patients have received extracorporeal membrane oxygenation support, and 2 to 4% have died.

The most critically ill have prominent cardiac involvement with coronary-artery aneurysms in 10 to 20%. There is concern that children meeting current diagnostic criteria for MIS-C are the “tip of the iceberg,” and a bigger problem may be lurking below the waterline.

The Editorial with links to the articles.

And the American Mr. Know-it-all aka gobsh1te or trump came out and said 99% of US coronavirus cases are harmless. I don't know how there isn't someone there in America to take that man down and out.

Suggested by Eamon Ryan but there was no expansion on it other than targeted testing and not of everyone.
    I presume by targeted he means high risk areas

hmmm wrote: »
    This is one of the points the "it's just a flu" crowd are missing - either because they don't understand it, or are too scared to understand it.

Yes this disease might kill granny who they don't much care about ("beyond economic use" as was said in the restrictions thread), and may be unlikely to kill yourself, but there are plenty of reports of people who are suffering long-term effects from being infected who would be described in the stats as "recovered". Many of these people will be in and out of hospitals for the rest of their lives. It would be very wise to avoid getting this virus whatever age you are.

The 'its only a flu brigade' are too self absorbed to care about anyone beyond themselves.

Suggested by Eamon Ryan but there was no expansion on it other than targeted testing and not of everyone.

Radio stations in Cork say its starting soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

It's been considered for about a month. The challenge there is when passenger numbers rise and they will. That's one reason why countries operate a quarantine/isolation approach instead.

Radio stations in Cork say its starting soon

Probably based off this but he didn't give a time frame for it to begin just that 20th July phase 4 now looks like the date for the green list to come into effect

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1151471/

Very easy for testing levels to overwhelm the system. All far too vague TBH. I can see the CMO or acting CMO saying it wouldn't be a very
    effective use of resources.

is_that_so wrote: »
    Very easy for testing levels to overwhelm the system. All far too vague TBH.

Yup, 15k capacity across the system per day and with the regular testing of health care workers, hosptial admissions and the daily referals it doesn't leave alot of capacity in the current system to add airports into it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭polesheep

owlbethere wrote: »
    The 'its only a flu brigade' are too self absorbed to care about anyone beyond themselves.

This really boils my pi*s. Along with the 'selfish young people' line that's constantly used. The reality is the opposite. Older people who enjoyed an unbridled youth are acting selfishly by admonishing young people who are trying to salvage a part of their lives that is all too fleeting. And I'm saying this as someone on the wrong side of 60.

Yup, 15k capacity across the system per day and with the regular testing of health care workers, hosptial admissions and the daily referals it doesn't leave alot of capacity in the current system to add airports into it

What tests are the Austrians using in their airport that give a result in a couple of hours does anyone know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

MOst of the people who die are already passed the average life expectancy, with severe health problems that make it reasonable to contemplate they likely wouldn't have had long to go anyway.

If the mortality was mostly among 2-10 year old healthy children, then it would be a totally different level of awful. A lot of people are acting as if this were the age group affected.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Renjit

cnocbui wrote: »
    MOst of the people who die are already passed the average life expectancy, with severe health problems that make it reasonable to contemplate they likely wouldn't have had long to go anyway.

If the mortality was mostly among 2-10 year old healthy children, then it would be a totally different level of awful. A lot of people are acting as if this were the age group affected.

Bald and bankrupt's update

jTGfsmh.png

What tests are the Austrians using in their airport that give a result in a couple of hours does anyone know?

Is that still in play there ? I know they've opened up without tests to EU countries now.

No idea what ones they were using before though.

According to this back in May it's a €190 test or quarantine.

https://www.euronews.com/2020/05/06/coronavirus-travellers-charged-190-at-vienna-airport-to-avoid-14-day-covid-19-quarantine

Here's the airport link. Sounds to me like they don't want anyone visiting at all.
    https://www.viennaairport.com/pcrtest

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement