Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion Thread VIII (threadbanned users listed in OP)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,640 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Only recent on CNN. So Meadows is lying, not mild symptoms.

Water John wrote: »
    Only recent on CNN. So Meadows is lying, not mild symptoms.

What?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

What?

Its been over Twitter a couple of hours, he has been upgraded from mild symptoms to showing signs of a fever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Its been over Twitter a couple of hours, he has been upgraded from mild symptoms to showing signs of a fever.

In the space of a day he’s gone to signs of a fever ? It’s moving on a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,059 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Would you say it's a night fever?

We know how to do it.

• Advertisement

Not mild, he's symptoms are rated moderate but the problem also is does anyone believe them. The real effects kick in about 5 days after symptoms, so how long has he had symptoms?

Not mild, he's symptoms are rated moderate but the problem also is does anyone believe them. The real effects kick in about 5 days after symptoms, so how long has he had symptoms?

Well he was fine at the debate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Thierry12

He's getting regenerons experimental cocktail of drugs now

He must be a bit sick to get that, will be granf after that, supposed to be unreal

Also pretty sure yanks use "fever" how they use "migraine".

The drug trial has been on younger people so we haven't a clue if the drug will help him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,693 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Do you gamble with an experimental drug on a President with mild symptoms?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭CelticRambler

looksee wrote: »
    Do you gamble with an experimental drug on a President with mild symptoms?

If the same guy gambled with hydroxychloroquin when he had no symptoms, why not?

CNN's doctor says he's being given the maximum dose that's been used in the trials so far. It all sounds suspiciously like the Downing Street narrative, when they tried to cover up the seriousness of Johnson's condition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Heading to Walter Reed now according to CNN

Trump going to hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Michael Moore reckons Trump is up to something, maybe he is not sick or maybe he is and will use it to get pence appointed and then a pardon. He argues Trump has a long history if lying about his health. Though I think it would be a deep conspiracy if he was faking it

MSNBC is just reporting that out of an abundance of caution that Donald Trump is going to Walter Reed hospital.

Seems to be mirroring the whole Boris Johnson situation

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

The conspiracy theories about him faking it still feel unlikely. A video was already posted on here showing serious lack of social distancing etiquette, occams razor says he's not lying this time.

Sh1t sick of conspiracy theories at this stage.

They have tried to downplay it, that's the only conspiracy.

Sh1t sick of conspiracy theories at this stage.

They have tried to downplay it, that's the only conspiracy.

There’s also no way in hell that this is a plan to get sympathy.

• Advertisement

Michael Moore reckons Trump is up to something, maybe he is not sick or maybe he is and will use it to get pence appointed and then a pardon. He argues Trump has a long history if lying about his health. Though I think it would be a deep conspiracy if he was faking it

He hasn't tweeted all day. That's what I'd be looking at.

Marine One landing in White House lawn, sure the WH has a helipad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,059 ✭✭✭✭listermint

If the same guy gambled with hydroxychloroquin when he had no symptoms, why not?

CNN's doctor says he's being given the maximum dose that's been used in the trials so far. It all sounds suspiciously like the Downing Street narrative, when they tried to cover up the seriousness of Johnson's condition.

Seriousness. Johnson seems to have made a dramatic and very swift recovery from his episode. Despite being out of health himself over weight. It never seemed to match the profile of similar individuals infected.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,049 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Heard he is been taken to hospital. While it did cross my mind for a second I believe it is true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

It would be so strange if he died, he has been an omnipresence in my life the last 4 years. Everyday has been filled with non stop insane Trump news. My morning = eggs/tea and trump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,870 ✭✭✭✭banie01

He has sown the whirlwind on this one.
    Now he has got to ride it out.

Just watched a report on a US anti Corona hoax protest, where the speaker called for prayers for Don?!
    Whilst still claiming Covid is a hoax, and masks were muzzles....

Honestly can't get my head around the doublethink that some can display.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,216 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

To be honest if he's going to walter reid ill say im way closer to believing its true and i was 50/50 this morning.

If it's fake theres no way it stays secret if hes in a hospital regardless of how locked down he is.

Will he end up on a vent? Because we all know hes far from an excellent specimen of health and the longer you stay on a vent the chances of coming off it successfully drop quite drastically.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Trump gone into hospital

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Roanmore wrote: »
    Marine One landing in White House lawn, sure the WH has a helipad.

That is the helipad. Always lands there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,776 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

I will not accept he has the virus until he does a public verified test confirmed by a rep, a dem and a neutral medic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement