Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donald Trump Presidency discussion Thread VIII (threadbanned users listed in OP)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,640 ✭✭✭✭Water John

They now keep you off vent if at all possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

VinLieger wrote: »
    To be honest if he's going to walter reid ill say im way closer to believing its true and i was 50/50 this morning.

If it's fake theres no way it stays secret if hes in a hospital regardless of how locked down he is.

Will he end up on a vent? Because we all know hes far from an excellent specimen of health and the longer you stay on a vent the chances of coming off it successfully drop quite drastically.

How good a president will Pence be if he croaks it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Gael23 wrote: »
    How good a president will Pence be if he croaks it?

Well he loves the gays anyway.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,234 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Heard he is been taken to hospital. While it did cross my mind for a second I believe it is true
    BBC are reporting it, just for tests apparently

Pence tenure would be brief hopefully, very conservative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭RickBlaine

The worst case scenario is Trump winning the election.
    The second worst case scenario is Trump loosing but somehow clinging to power.
    The third worst case scenario is Trump becoming incapacitated long-term or dying from the virus. The American people need the opportunity to vote him out of office; and he deserves years of legal entanglements for the crap he has done.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,049 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

I will not accept he has the virus until he does a public verified test confirmed by a rep, a dem and a neutral medic

This is not Trumps own doctors. This is the main doctor for the governments. Highly decorated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Lewis Goodall from BBC reporting he was prescribed non approved drugs. Is it possible something went wrong?
    Would you prescribe the second most powerful man in the world a non approved drug?

RickBlaine wrote: »
    The worst case scenario is Trump winning the election.
    The second worst case scenario is Trump loosing but somehow clinging to power.
    The third worst case scenario is Trump becoming incapacitated long-term or dying from the virus. The American people need the opportunity to vote him out of office; and he deserves years of legal entanglements for the crap he has done.

The second worse will not happen. There is this silly thing called the constitution that stops that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Roanmore wrote: »
    Lewis Goodall from BBC reporting he was prescribed non approved drugs. Is it possible something went wrong?
    Would you prescribe the second most powerful man in the world a non approved drug?

Trump probably ordered it if true.

• Advertisement

Regeneron is the drug, an antibody cocktail. Reaction to it is unlikely, he just needs to be in hospital, not sure what tests they are talking about. He needs monitoring and possibly oxygen assisted breathing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Trump probably ordered it if true.

That’s what they’re saying. Would a doctor do it though? Big risk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,234 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Who is number 1 I am wondering now...Putin?
    Xi jinping?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Would you prescribe the second most power man in the world a non approved drug?
    He was given one of the most promising of a new class of treatments. What is unusual is that this treatment is still very early in trials, and you would expect him to have received one of the existing treatments which are in wider use and we know more about safety.

gmisk wrote: »
    BBC are reporting it, just for tests apparently

Well if he is taking this trial drug they be having him in to monitor I say.

Not saying it will happen but who takes Trump if he did die. Would he stay on the ticket and Pense takes over. Or will it be who was 2nd in primaries

The other existing treatments, remdesiver etc, would be used later IWT.

Water John wrote: »
    Regeneron is the drug, an antibody cocktail. Reaction to it is unlikely, he just needs to be in hospital, not sure what tests they are talking about. He needs monitoring and possibly oxygen assisted breathing.

Regeneron is the company that makes it. They have a factory in Limerick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭RickBlaine

The second worse will not happen. There is this silly thing called the constitution that stops that.

I suppose I should have said *attempt* to cling to power because things could get very messy if that happens.

That’s what they’re saying. Would a doctor do it though? Big risk
    Doctors prescribe off license all the time.

Regeneron is the company that makes it. They have a factory in Limerick

Remdesiver is made in Cork. I accept that Regeneron is the co, but it's being used as shorthand for the trial drug.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Any way we could Fedex a few bottles of Domestos to the White House in case this experimental treatment doesn’t work?

RickBlaine wrote: »
    I suppose I should have said *attempt* to cling to power because things could get very messy if that happens.

I doubt It will happen. It's just like Trump not answering the white supremacy question he does it to cause controversy

Water John wrote: »
    Remdesiver is made in Cork. I accept that Regeneron is the co, but it's being used as shorthand for the trial drug.

Sorry I meant to say that they have a factory in Limerick not where its made

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,776 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

This is not Trumps own doctors. This is the main doctor for the governments. Highly decorated

What?

Some say it’s a con designed to get attention and sympathy

They're two different treatments.

Doctors prescribe off license all the time.
    Fairly risky incase anything happens. This is the president and he is the top doctor for the government.

Gael23 wrote: »
    Any way we could Fedex a few bottles of Domestos to the White House in case this experimental treatment doesn’t work?

Why havnt they dosed him up with the domestos already?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Being taken to hospital apparently.

Reem Alsalem UNSR Violence Against Women and Girls@UNSRVAW "Very concerned about these statements by the IOC at Paris2024 There are multiple international treaties and national constitutions that specifically refer to#women and their fundamental rights to equality and non-discrimination, so the world has a pretty good idea of what women -and men for that matter- are. Also, how can one assess whether fairness and justice has been reached if we do not know who we are being fair and just to?"

Marine One landing in White House lawn, sure the WH has a helipad.

All for the optics ?

• Advertisement

Doctors don't prescribe off licence. Some drugs during trial may get a TUE exemption for use, Regeneron hasn't that. It can only be given possibly under a 'compassionate basis'. they may be giving it as it works in helping you immunity before you own body starts making them do helps in the early stages.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement