Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you sleep in the nip?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

I've always slept naked, for as long as I can remember. Can't beat the freedom. I'm curious as to those that sleep in boxers. They're obviously not the same ones you've had on all day, are they?

I've come over to the side of Freedom recently, spurred by the warm weather, and I'm never going back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

I can't sleep naked at all, i wake several times a night with a horn that would beat a tired donkey out of a wet bog, i don't have the same problem when i wear something so i get a better nights sleep with something on

Female - underwear only
    I've always slept naked, for as long as I can remember. Can't beat the freedom. I'm curious as to those that sleep in boxers. They're obviously not the same ones you've had on all day, are they?

Obviously they are (and longer than that too usually)? Why not?

Sleeping in the nip just isn’t comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Shamboo1801

Just couldn't do it. Sweaty jocks on all day and then sleeping in them. Not for me at all. But each to their own I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,095 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Female - underwear only

T-shirt and boxers, same as I wear during the day. I don’t do anything in either that would prevent me from sleeping comfortably in them, and if I had, I would have changed them before bedtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

I sleep naked, unless I’m visiting someone who has small kids likely to come into my room in the morning, and obviously not the days I have my period. But other than that, not a stitch, winter or summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,841 ✭✭✭buried

Female - underwear only
    How many of ya'll here that say ye sleep year round in the nip have ye're bedroom windows open or closed? I have mine open year round so I need that extra layer, definitely in the winter anyways, I couldn't ever have the window closed throughout the year, I need the fresh air even in the end of November and December.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Female - underwear only
    buried wrote: »
    How many of ya'll here that say ye sleep year round in the nip have ye're bedroom windows open or closed? I have mine open year round so I need that extra layer, definitely in the winter anyways, I couldn't ever have the window closed throughout the year, I need the fresh air even in the end of November and December.

Window open 365 much better for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,687 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Yep, nudey all the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,612 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Female - underwear only
    In the nip, with the wife?

Means only one thing, no sleep :D
    ....well, not for at least five minutes.
    5 minutes :)
    But you'll sleep like a baby after it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

buried wrote: »

I live in a bungalow so sleep with the window closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,841 ✭✭✭buried

Female - underwear only
    I live in a bungalow so sleep with the window closed.

I live in a bungalow too N, fair enough if you may feel less secure with the window open, but you shouldn't, although that could well depend on where you live, I live out the countryside so I feel less stressful leaving the window open. I have to have the fresh air though, and Sept is right, better for us to have fresh air at night.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Totally raw.

I like to let my massive mickey flop around.

Naked and love it !
    I don’t like the feeling of sheets rubbing off PJs , I love letting my skin breathe especially on warm summer nights .

Winter I might throw on long sleeved T-shirt but I use flannel sheets in winter so I’m usually cosy anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Sleeping in the nip just isn’t comfortable.

Please. God. No. Not another Nox crusty underpants thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Female - in the nip
    Yep. In the nip.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

I sleep in long sleeved pyjamas all year round. I usually even have my socks on in bed. If it's a really warm night I'll sleep in my underwear or naked. Or if I've gotten the ride and I'm too lazy to put on clothes :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭daedal

Female - in the nip
    I don't like the feeling of my ballsack on my leg so boxers help in that regard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Male - in the nip
    I’ve a generous chest so I don’t like sleeping naked, find it’s less comfortable and I don’t sleep as well. I don’t do full PJs either though - usually undies and a vest top or a nightie for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

I’ve a generous chest so I don’t like sleeping naked, find it’s less comfortable and I don’t sleep as well. I don’t do full PJs either though - usually undies and a vest top or a nightie for me.

A generous chest thats the first time I've ever heard that saying. When you say generous I assume you give your chest freely. If so sent it over

• Advertisement

Female - underwear only
    JoeA3 wrote: »
    Please. God. No. Not another Nox crusty underpants thread.

Don’t worry I won’t go into it, but I’ve significantly increased the length of a single wear since lockdown from previous threads on the topic :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Don’t worry I won’t go into it, but I’ve significantly increased the length of a single wear since lockdown from previous threads on the topic :pac:

Oh Jesus :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

touts wrote: »
    Not in Ireland. Too bloody cold. Had an ex who used to but she grew up in a hot climate and it seems to be much more common there.

Have you not heard of a quilt or blankets?

Anyway I sleep in the nip. I tend to toss and turn a few times until I drop off and anything like a t-shirt would get all tangled, so I wear nothing.

I sleep in the nuddy, I just get knotted up in anything else. If it's absolutely freezing I'll wear something, but it's just never comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

Female - in the nip
    There's something really nice about sleeping naked quality of sleep always feels better :cool: I think its something to do with your vody being able to regulate its temperature better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Female - in the nip
    Always when I'm in my own bed in my own place.

Would wear a very light nighty or shorts/string top in someone elses house or staying in a hotel out of respect.
    Pictures ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Risingshadoo

Thinly veiled "I need sex" thread

Thinly veiled "I need sex" thread

Would say more of a teasing thread. All lads are bragging bout the huge cocks. And bless the women there all scantily clad, with generous breasts. But alas no pictures of these women forthcoming. I live in hope

Nothing on me only a big flute

I have a big flute too, I'm on my second lesson at the moment. Are you a musician?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Kylta wrote: »
    I have a big flute too, I'm on my second lesson at the moment. Are you a musician?

I need lessons on how to play my flute too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Female - full PJ's
    TBH I have a huge ball sack that gets in the way and needs to be supported.

The disadvantage of a huge low hanging ball sack is that it makes the flute look smaller than necessary,

Advertisement