Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

removed zone showing tamper on aritech cs350

Options
  • 01-07-2020 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hello, recently joined up two rooms into in one and removed one PIR from room. Disconnected cables at panel and changed zone to unused. Keypad is now showing a temper on this zone when I try to arm. Its a long time since I installed this alarm and trying to remember is the only way to fix this to put a 4K7 resistor across the removed zone terminals. Thanks Michael.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

mick111112 wrote: »
    Hello, recently joined up two rooms into in one and removed one PIR from room. Disconnected cables at panel and changed zone to unused. Keypad is now showing a temper on this zone when I try to arm. Its a long time since I installed this alarm and trying to remember is the only way to fix this to put a 4K7 resistor across the removed zone terminals. Thanks Michael.

If you set the zone as unused it should close the zone off so the panel is not looking at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭mick111112

Thanks for that, I tried that and it still showed a tamper on that zone. I put in a 4k7 across that zone terminals back at the panel and the alarm is working now. Thanks for your help.

Advertisement