Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth - how does it work with head

Options
  • 01-07-2020 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi guys,

I recently bought a Sony Bravia android TV.

I like wearing headphones when watching TV.

Apparently I need Bluetooth? (either in the TV or a device?)

I dont think its in the TV. So Id buy a device and then connect it?

(Am a bit 101 on teccie things, so go easy in any explanation please and thanks :o)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 AcidLollyPop

Anyone? Maybe its not possible/very complicated?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,405 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

A link to the tv would be most helpful as there's no other way of telling you whether it has BT built in - though if it's new then I'd assume that it certainly does.

Usually with these things though, the first place to look is the supplied manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

If the tv has bluetooth then you buy a pair of blue tooth headphones and pair them.if it doesn't then you need a bluetooth receiver.you plug that into a usb port on the tv and pair it with your bluetooth headphones.
    If you dont have a usb port on the tv there are other ways of connecting the headphones.
    Google blue tooth reciever.

I had a Sony Bravia before which had Bluetooth but it wouldn't let you pair BT headphones with it so you might be unlucky if you go down that route.

Advertisement