Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank transfer to Sterling account.

• 01-07-2020 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

I need to transfer £250 to a UK bank account and was wondering what's the cheapest way to do it? I have a PTSB & Revoult accounts, I think PTSB charge €31.50 + currency conversion fees to do the transaction. I'm not sure what Revolut charge. Has anyone an experience in this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Cucullan wrote: »
    I need to transfer £250 to a UK bank account and was wondering what's the cheapest way to do it? I have a PTSB & Revoult accounts, I think PTSB charge €31.50 + currency conversion fees to do the transaction. I'm not sure what Revolut charge. Has anyone an experience in this?

The easiest is to load your revolut account either with € SEPA bank transfer load via debit card.

Than simple send the money from revolut via bank transfer. No fees with that amount and with faster payments it is there quickly.

But due to the rate fluctuations you might need to upload a little more than the app tells you it cost right now.

Alternative have a look at transferwise that will be a little bit more expensive than revolut but easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Thanks for the info ����

Advertisement