Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit Restart

Options
  • 01-07-2020 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

At the outset of covid I posted the direct debit suspension form to you to pause our direct debits. We are looking at restarting them again next week. What I'm wondering is if it is possible to pick certain ones to restart without having to contact creditors individually? Or do I have to activate them all again?

Thanks

Edit: I forgot to mention that it is a business account

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi there,

At the outset of covid I posted the direct debit suspension form to you to pause our direct debits. We are looking at restarting them again next week. What I'm wondering is if it is possible to pick certain ones to restart without having to contact creditors individually? Or do I have to activate them all again?

Thanks

Edit: I forgot to mention that it is a business account
    Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

Can I just check if you are using Banking 365 online or Business Online?

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Hi There, 

Thanks, Aisling

Hi Aisling, I'm using business online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There, 

Thanks, Aisling

Hi Aisling, I'm using business online.
    Thanks for getting back to us here on Boards.ie.

You will need to complete and submit a form in order to reactivate these Direct Debits. I have attached a link here to this form. It would be one form per Direct Debit, so you can choose which ones you would like to reactivate first etc. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Thanks for getting back to us here on Boards.ie.

You will need to complete and submit a form in order to reactivate these Direct Debits. I have attached a link here to this form. It would be one form per Direct Debit, so you can choose which ones you would like to reactivate first etc. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, Aisling

Hi Ashling, that's great. Thanks a million for your help!

Advertisement