Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

custom size window

• 01-07-2020 7:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭

like many here I am currently working on my own "garden office". I am at stage where I am looking for windows. does anyone know where I can source a custom sized one with the quickest turnaround time 1500mm * 1200mm? I'll be fitting it myself :D and don't mind the material.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,276 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Does it need to be exactly those dimensions?
    If so then obviously you are waiting for it to be manufactured and delivered, and a single unit isnt going to be top priority, you also need to make sure that what you are measuring and what they are expecting you to measure are the same thing...

Off the shelf you could go to B&Q and pick up something like this for €250 whenever you want (GoodHome Clear Double glazed White uPVC RH Window, (H)1190mm (W)1770mm) and adjust the opening to fit

5036581078478_02c?$MOB_PREV$&$width=300&$height=300

Advertisement