Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,412 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Receipts still show as 23% (until today) as that's what they have to pay the exchequer but the prices have been reduced so that it works out at 21% to the customer as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Asus X540L wrote: »
    Must say the pork chops that were 50% were absolutely horrible

Oh? I'm about to put them in the slowcooker with onions, apple, sliced potato and garlic - I guess I'll go heavy on the Chinese 5-Spice then to give them a belt of flavour?

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭bondja80

I just installed app, but I didn't get 5e off 25e voucher. Is it only me, or they stopped to give this voucher for new Lidl plus members.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,006 ✭✭✭✭zell12

It was an introductory offer, must've ceased at end August
    https://www.lidl.ie/lidl-plus

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭styron

UK app offering £10 /£2 voucher back on monthly spend of at least £200 /£100 for Sept - Nov according to HDeals

Need something like this to compensate for the single item restriction.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

The OH got to the counter and the lad serving didn't know about the €5 off ffs.

Can you use a screen shot of a unique code? People could share Via PM if they were not going to redeem ect.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,412 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Limpy wrote: »

Can you use a screen shot of a unique code? People could share Via PM if they were not going to redeem ect.

Was it on the app? If it was it would have come off his total. Nothing to do with the cashier.

Limpy wrote: »

I don't think that somebody will share qr app code with somebody else.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Jamie5dt68

Screenshots work, I used some last week. If anyone want extra off this week's they are welcome to mine

Jamie5dt68 wrote: »
    Screenshots work, I used some last week. If anyone want extra off this week's they are welcome to mine
    Do you have maybe 5e off 25e voucher?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭Nollog

The qpons aren't the same as advertised, turkey not 50% off, extra 25 cent off the ice cream, weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Jamie5dt68

bondja80 wrote: »
    Do you have maybe 5e off 25e voucher?

No sorry, just this week's offers

• Registered Users Posts: 30,538 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I’ve only a €1 voucher off the rapeseed oil. I thought it was meant to have been €1.50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭0xzmro3n4y7lb5

I’ve only a €1 voucher off the rapeseed oil. I thought it was meant to have been €1.50.

Same it's in the book as being €1.50 off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

That's called tough titties in China.

This week I used the turkey steaks and the mixed peppers and the 50 cent off voucher.

This time I won some candy bootlaces.
    Doubt I'll be going near em

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

My voucher de activated and it had to be activated again, it's now €1.50 off

• Registered Users Posts: 30,538 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

123654789 wrote: »
    My voucher de activated and it had to be activated again, it's now €1.50 off

Same here thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭oneweb

Has anyone figured out if they're... adjusting the normal prices to then give the discount to Lidl+ users?

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭timetogo1

oneweb wrote: »
    Has anyone figured out if they're... adjusting the normal prices to then give the discount to Lidl+ users?

Not hard to check. I haven't noticed them inflating the prices to them give a discount on anything I'd usually buy.

The only thing on this week's list that I'd buy are the peppers. 3 peppers for 50c is cheap.

The godfellas pizza a week or two back were at the price they never sell at (4 euro?), to be reduced to the price they always are (2 euro) with the app QPon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭timetogo1

/\/ollog wrote: »
    The godfellas pizza a week or two back were at the price they never sell at (4 euro?), to be reduced to the price they always are (2 euro) with the app QPon.

I just checked my digital receipt from the one I bought at the time.
    It was priced at €3 and had €1.50 taken off it. I'm not sure but I haven't seen them for €1.50 for ages.

Admittedly when you check the site this week they're €2 (says reduced from €3) but was still a discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Gary Gurney

oneweb wrote: »

That is not happening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

I downloaded the app, didnt get 5 off 25. Has that offer expired?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

The Turkey steaks were also advertised as being 50% off in the ads, however on the app it's only €1.75 off rather than €2 off (full price is €3.99).

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

TheW1zard wrote:
    I downloaded the app, didnt get 5 off 25. Has that offer expired?

Think so yeah

OmegaGene wrote: »
    €3 reduced to €1.50
    €3 is the normal price for them

I never buy them so I wasn't sure of the exact prices, but they always used to do that "regular price is a price it's at one day every 2 months to meet the minimum law requirements", so now they can do that and give the discount on the app, so it's probably a good thing.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

€1 off 3 pack peppers but now they only sell 4 pack lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Where is the digital scratch card.. I can't seem to find it in the Lidl plus app..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

A 34c pack of sweets for me in scratch and win there, happy days, that will go some way to making up for the €4k drop in my share portfolio this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

Thargor wrote: »
    A 34c pack of sweets for me in scratch and win there, happy days, that will go some way to making up for the €4k drop in my share portfolio this week.

Same as that, its pathetic really. Still my missus likes them so I'll go in and collect.

Advertisement