Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,621 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Apple Juice 1l or crisps on scratchcard

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭hdl

zell12 wrote: »
    Apple Juice 1l or crisps on scratchcard

Got that one on Friday. In again this morning and none of the apple juice in stock at all. Thought there was no crisps either, but managed to dig out the very last bag of cheese puffs from a box. I don't even want them, but it was the principle :D

1 euro off on today's scratchcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Next offer is Free Ciabatta loaf or packet of peanut butter cups.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    I've managed to screenshot the QR code, extract the number from it using Google Lens and copy and paste that into Bring, my shopping list app.

That produced a 2D barcode, which still works!
    Thank God we've moved on from the days of vouchers on the back of the till receipt, wha? :p

e1 off on the scratchcard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭Nollog

Anyone know when the scratch card goes back to one every 3 days or is it 1 a day forever now?

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭tx_tx

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Anyone know when the scratch card goes back to one every 3 days or is it 1 a day forever now?

Only Lidl knows. It may as well be neither 3 days nor 1. They seem to be still experimenting things, like giving the choice between several items as scratch prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

tx_tx wrote: »
    Only Lidl knows. It may as well be neither 3 days nor 1. They seem to be still experimenting things, like giving the choice between several items as scratch prize.

Id say you're right, they are experimenting. What they'll be doing in the background is using the digital receipt data to find out how many customers who normally visited once or twice a week are now going three or even four times because of the freebies. It wont be everyone or anything but Lidl will know that more visits typically translates to more money spent with them and not their competitors so if the freebies incentivise that with enough customers they'll likely keep on running them daily.

Today's scratch card: choose between washing up liquid and chocolate duo spread.

Today's scratch card: choose between washing up liquid and chocolate duo spread.
    Got the same :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

In today and not one of the free crisps on the shelf, that and (personally) not great offers this week

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

jeffk wrote: »
    In today and not one of the free crisps on the shelf, that and (personally) not great offers this week

Been like that all week in my local lidl.. Plus a lot of offers don't seem to be on the shelves

afro man wrote: »
    Been like that all week in my local lidl.. Plus a lot of offers don't seem to be on the shelves

Definitely the honeymoon period is long over :(

Id say they went mad when its wasnt REALLY out and people where getting great deals and then expected them to continue

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Father Frisky

jeffk wrote: »

Just to note, the salt and vinegar sticks in the blue bag scan out as free aswell, tho they are not pictured on the voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I got them as well, I noticed the product code is the same and took a chance

Same, wanted the puffs though lol they are the nicest around atm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Mad combo but in fairness that's probably most of their customers happy with that choice

Brought to you from the people who offered us free toilet tablets a few weeks ago:D

123654789 wrote: »
    Mad combo but in fairness that's probably most of their customers happy with that choice

Brought to you from the people who offered us free toilet tablets a few weeks ago:D
    OmegaGene wrote: »
    that was a part of a trick or treat Halloween and quite funny I thought

I thought it was quite smart marketing with a "trick" spin, because funny indeed.

But the toilet tablets and washing up liquid are IMO very valid scratch card prizes. I mean, they are in store for a reason - people buy them regularly - so what's not to like if you get them for free?

I, for one, will take the washing up liquid. I love chocolate but this spread is essentially sugar and oil, with if I remember correctly 2% cacao in it, so no thanks.

Red Salmon tin (e1.99) or Cheese Truckles (99c) on scratchcard

• Registered Users Posts: 17,929 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

The fish cakes offer in the app shows a pink box of salmon fishcakes in the pic and they had all been cleaned out but the product number in the app and on the shelf is the same as the smoked haddock and the cod ones and there were piles of them untouched in stock.

Pretty good haul this evening, steak, ham, fishcakes, Pringles, olive oil, teabags, free apple juice and a Euro off. Free washing up liquid next I go in aswell.

EDIT: And a mango!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Cheese Truckles (99c) on scratchcard

Whatever they are? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭tscul32

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Whatever they are? :confused:

They're the small wheels of cheese covered in wax.

26/11
    nGrZsoR.jpg

Chocolate spread or dish liquid on scratchcard (again)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Chocolate spread or dish liquid on scratchcard (again)

I got tinned salmon or blended cheese :/

Just to note, the salt and vinegar sticks in the blue bag scan out as free aswell, tho they are not pictured on the voucher

Just out of lidl and the girl said no they aren't, only what's on the picture and something about the name

But then on my receipt there is 67c snack with minus, unless that was cancelling them

No fish cakes of any flavor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭PopTarts

I got the salt and vinegar sticks also free. Didn’t say anything or ask but they went through fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Thargor wrote: »
    The fish cakes offer in the app shows a pink box of salmon fishcakes in the pic and they had all been cleaned out but the product number in the app and on the shelf is the same as the smoked haddock and the cod ones and there were piles of them untouched in stock.

Pretty good haul this evening, steak, ham, fishcakes, Pringles, olive oil, teabags, free apple juice and a Euro off. Free washing up liquid next I go in aswell.

EDIT: And a mango!

I love the Thai Salmon ones - beautiful mashed up inside a sandwich :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,486 ✭✭✭caviardreams

If there are different varieties of a product e..g the muesli bars next week, can you get one of each variety at the discount price or just one in total?

If there are different varieties of a product e..g the muesli bars next week, can you get one of each variety at the discount price or just one in total?

Just one. A few weeks ago, there was a 2 for 1 offer, and this time it was specified max 10 items per customer (in one go).

• Advertisement

Just one in total.

Advertisement