Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoes

• 02-07-2020 10:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭

My baby has been walking around the furniture and pushing her walker around for the past two months and can walk when we are holding her hand, she has now started taking a few steps on her own. Should I bring her to get fitted for shoes or leave it another while until she is walking better and more confident

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Clarks told me to wait about 8 weeks after my little one started independently walking so that he was stable on his feet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Wait a while. No need for shoes for a few months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,556 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

We got shoes too early and never used them. Realistically I don't think you need them until your little one is walking outside, or wanting to anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Wait. There's a bit of a pressure to get shoes on kids. Let them grow and practice. We went with asda first walkers as they've a big wide toe box which helps them learn to walk and balance easier. Bare feet as much as possible ðŸ‘

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Milly33

I would not bother to be honest, their feet grow so fast in the first few months.. Tis madness unless you get them on sale.. We got most of our shoes in 10euro max and they are grand..Save the money for later times

• Advertisement
Advertisement