Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Historical books

Options
  • 02-07-2020 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

I have a selection of books and journals about Wexford including Old Wexford Society journals and some glossy hardback picture collections. Some going back 50+ years.

Anyone know of anywhere/anyone that might like them donated?

(I'm based in Dublin)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Wexford County Library Archive section could be interested in them?

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Thanks I'll get in touch with them - would like to see them go to a good home !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

As a wexford based historian who worked in the County archive they have their own collection of local history. books. However I would happy to take them off your handsto add to my collection and help with my research.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

McLoughlin wrote: »
    As a wexford based historian who worked in the County archive they have their own collection of local history. books. However I would happy to take them off your handsto add to my collection and help with my research.

Can you pm me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Guitars

Hi, I am a journalist from Co Wexford and my father-in-law is a collector of Wexford historical books, postcards etc and he and my mother-in-law are authorities on Wexford history. I'd love to take them off your hands for them. I can PM you more details about them as well. Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement