Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New bike advice

Options
  • 02-07-2020 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Hi I’m looking to upgrade my bike to a larger frame (I’m 6 ft 1) . I would like ultegra groupset , carbon frame , disc brakes and a comfortable bike for Sunday spins and sportive riding . There seems to be a low level of stock at the moment in most shops .
    Any suggestions would be appreciated hugely .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭byrnem31

jimmyging wrote: »
    Hi I’m looking to upgrade my bike to a larger frame (I’m 6 ft 1) . I would like ultegra groupset , carbon frame , disc brakes and a comfortable bike for Sunday spins and sportive riding . There seems to be a low level of stock at the moment in most shops .

Giant defy advanced. Just bought a 105 equipped one and it's lovely. Very comfortable and fast. I think the one is ultegra. Cube gtc carbon are good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭onlineweb

Giant Defy Advanced 1 recommend. However they are in short supply at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

https://www.cube.eu/en/2019/bikes/road/road-cyclocross/agree/cube-agree-c62-slt-disc-carbonnblack-2019/

check out the Cube Agree C62 SLT (Endurance model), gets great reviews. there are a few shops in dublin that stock them. Otherwise you might consider buying online if you're 100% sure of your size.

Hi I’m looking to upgrade my bike to a larger frame (I’m 6 ft 1) . I would like ultegra groupset , carbon frame , disc brakes and a comfortable bike for Sunday spins and sportive riding . There seems to be a low level of stock at the moment in most shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Kevincavan83

Giant tcr advanced 1 I'm 6'1" and got the M/L frame and fits me very well. The L was too big.

Advertisement