If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A/V Receiver ??

Options
  • 03-07-2020 8:49am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys , I have a Onkyo TX-NR525 which has served me well , now its time to update . Trying to decide between these three , DENON AVRX550BT  - Pioneer VSX534 or Yamaha RXV485 . Any help would be appreciated and all advice appreciated ..

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

sharkman wrote: »
    Hi Guys , I have a Onkyo TX-NR525 which has served me well , now its time to update . Trying to decide between these three , DENON AVRX550BT  - Pioneer VSX534 or Yamaha RXV485 . Any help would be appreciated and all advice appreciated ..
    Hi sharkman,

Thanks for the post!

Out of the there of those amps the only ones I would have in stock would be the Pioneer and the Yamaha and out of the two of them I would go with the Yamaha RXV485 all day!

It's a superior amp in terms of sound quality but also has better networking features and Musiccast built in meaning you can build on the system with other wireless Yamaha products!

I have the RXV485 in stock and ready to ship at £329/379 euro!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203483-yamaha-rxv485-black-av-receiver.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Hi sharkman,

Thanks for the post!

Out of the there of those amps the only ones I would have in stock would be the Pioneer and the Yamaha and out of the two of them I would go with the Yamaha RXV485 all day!

It's a superior amp in terms of sound quality but also has better networking features and Musiccast built in meaning you can build on the system with other wireless Yamaha products!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203483-yamaha-rxv485-black-av-receiver.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David
    Thanks For That David , Was researching and you have just confirmed my findings . Expect order through today . Anything interseting open box available ??

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi sharkman,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks For That David , Was researching and you have just confirmed my findings . Expect order through today . Anything interseting open box available ??
    Hi Sharkman,

No problem let me know if you've any issues with the order!

I've no Yamahas in open box at the moment and we're completely out of the Sonys and Denons! If you keep an eye on our clearance page though we try to keep it up to date as much as possible with new open box stock!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.