Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was Simon Harris reappointed to Cabinet ?

Options
  • 03-07-2020 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I don't get it, Decent honest hard-working politicians like Michael Ring get left out while fool Simon Harris gets back in, the media say he did a good job during covid, wtf ? All he did was parrot Doc Tony and come out with nonsense like "the pubs won't reopen until theres a vaccine"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

because he is allineged with the fitzgerald wing of fg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Gooey Looey

leoXX wrote: »
    I don't get it, Decent honest hard-working politicians like Michael Ring get left out while fool Simon Harris gets back in, the media say he did a good job during covid, wtf ? All he did was parrot Doc Tony and come out with nonsense like "the pubs won't reopen until theres a vaccine"

The truth is Ring spoke out against FFG

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

TBH I'm gobsmacked that Michael Ring wasn't appointed Taoiseach!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Apparently he is a FG politician, they're in govt and Leo picked him.

Advertisement